woman who have a different name than on the birth records

Suz

woman who have a different name than on the birth records

Suz
 I would love clarification for woman who have a different last name and maybe different middle name as what is on the birth certificate.
  i'm assuming For the  filling out the SS5
 line 1 would be FIRST MIDDLE LAST as on birth certificate
 but line 12  would be FIRST MIDDLE Married LAST?
 Is this how other woman are doing it?

Suz

Re: woman who have a different name than on the birth records

Suz
Ok so I just looked closer at the ss5.
 Line 1a.  name to be shown on card.
 line 1.b. is full name at birth if other than above
 revised question: do we want the new card ( Line 1) to match the birth certificate Name? In which case woman with changed names would still put b/c name in line 1a?

Re: woman who have a different name than on the birth records

It appears you answered your own question.