violation of hague

liberated
wouldn't a foreclosure action be a violation of Hague?     ie.  Where private individuals, including juristic persons, proceed to exploit the military occupancy by acquiring private property against the will and consent of the former owner, such action, not being expressly justified by any applicable provision of the Hague Regulations, is in violation of international law. The payment of a price or other adequate consideration does not, under such circumstances, relieve the act of its unlawful character. Similarly where a private individual or a juristic person becomes a party to unlawful confiscation of public or private property by planning and executing a well-defined design to acquire such property permanently, acquisition under such circumstances subsequent to the confiscation constitutes conduct in violation of the Hague Regulations.

Re: violation of hague

Do you always go around accusing people?

Wouldn't  "proof of that claim" FIRST have to be established?

and gee, I am left to ponder the universe and wonder: What if there were a simple, yet effective "process" to accomplish as such?

... if only it existed. hmmmmm ....