updated acceptance language

This is an example of the acceptance language that accompanies the updated CR(tm) examples provided

acceptance language EXAMPLE

Re: updated acceptance language

alentejo angel
Sorry to appear 'dense' & 'dumb,' Boris, but what does the "C.S." signify here - First Middle Last, C.S. (This is your Signature)?
🌹💝
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: updated acceptance language

C.S. is for corporate sole : see wikipedia page: corporation sole

From wikipedia: While natural persons who serve as sovereign may pass on, the sovereign never dies in law, thus it is the corporate nature of the office of sovereign that ensures that the authority of the state continues uninterrupted as successive persons occupy the office. Subsequently, the sovereign is made a corporation sole to prevent the possibility of disruption or interregnum preserving the stability of the Crown (state), and so at the moment of the demise of the sovereign a successor is immediately and automatically in place.

Having the Crown as a corporation sole means that the legal person of the sovereign is the personification of the state, and subsequently acts as the guarantor of the rule of law and the fount of all executive authority behind the state's institutions.
 (not sure if they are using the legal version of "person" or just usage in to ordinary vernacular)

Now, put this into the context of Jesus Christ: Having each one of us as a corporation sole means the legal person (NAME,C.S.) of the SOVEREIGN (Christ) is the personification of the state, and subsequently acts as the guarantor of the rule of law and the fount of all executive authority behind the state's actions.

For, while natural persons (each one of us co-heir with Christ) who serve as sovereign (each one of us as Ambassador for Christ) may pass on, the sovereign (Christ Jesus) never dies in law, thus it is the corporate nature of the office of sovereign that ensures that the authority of the state continues uninterrupted as successive persons occupy the office.

Thru the corporate sole, many can and will act as one sovereign resulting in the re-unification of His Church (FAITH) with Man's State (WORKS), making a more perfect union as the many-now-one work to fulfill the FIRST covenant: to subdue and conquer the Earth in His name for His glory.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: updated acceptance language

rasel
Hello boris,

How can someone modify this a4v language to endorse lets say a bill statement/coupon ? I reading some old talkshoe transcrips and you mentioned ... What do I do with ATT bill?  Accept for honor on behalf of the United States.  Flip over, pay to the order of the United States Treasury, without recourse.  Use $1 stamp.  Boris says people are using the tax per Q, date, where the people put their thumbprint and put tax per Q, put thumbprint on envelope and put registered mail sticker and place in the mail in blue box and it get to the destination.

1.08 You have to put your demand for lawful money and acquittance and discharge.  In the absence of lawful money, all that is left is acquittance and discharge of obligation to the offer. ::::::

Is the old one still valid, or the new way would be better? how can it be modified for this?

Re: updated acceptance language

Your questions have been answered here

Re: updated acceptance language

Brandtamas
 I heard you speak on an episode back in 2016 off of SheWolf's show. You blew my mind and I was wondering if you offer any seminars or group calls? I belong to a small group of like minded guys looking for the proper way to free ourselves and families from this system and what you shared was EPIC! You know your stuff for sure and we would greatly appreciate any help you're willing to give. I have been listening to your audio files and reading your documents and having your direction would bring all of this together. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Brandt Russell

Re: updated acceptance language

I understand that the top portion of the acceptance language is written on the initial claim sent by creditor and is sent back to sender with 1st CR document and money order. However, I do not understand what the bottom portion of the acceptance language ("completed CR™ acceptance/contract/agrement: Annex A") is for. Could you clarify?

Re: updated acceptance language

"... ("completed CR™ acceptance/contract/agrement: Annex A")"

Annex A is the original order/complaint/bill that is handled just as described in the Turnabout Docs (ie: Stamped up but no writing on it); Annex B is the CR(tm) "process" ... I apologize for the confusion. Just needed to clear that up.

When the Third CR(tm) letter is completed, you keep the original and send out just a copy. This way, you can take the original and deposit that with the Treasury via the Surety Release (27 CFR 19.170-19.172 Relief from Surety and 12 USC § 343 Bill of Exchange) and now the CR(tm) "package" is completed for Annex B:

This is how I am thinking the CR(tm) "package" should be constructed:

1st contact + AFV/RFV
(original to one making claim; keep copy for self)

2nd letter accepting dishonor / opportunity to cure
(I would keep original here and send copy to one making claim)

3rd letter finalization
(keep original; copy to one making claim)

27 CFR 19.170-19.172 Relief from Surety
(original to ATF (Treasury) along with CR(tm) "process"; copy for self)

12 USC § 343 Bill of Exchange
(original to ATF (Treasury) along with CR(tm) "process"; copy for self)

Now, on the reverse side of the Bill of Exchange, you write the Acceptance Language to which you refer. Also, you write the SAME on the reverse side of the two CR(tm) original letters (2nd and 3rd) and now the instrument is ready for negotiation with the ATF for deposit into the Treasury; just submit all the originals to the Treasury via the address provided on the Surety Letter.

Keep copies for yourself of everything and now Annex B for Verification of Complaint is completed and now the issue becomes "upon what proof of claim does anyone have that THIS tender was insufficient to invoke the "protections" (ie: Challenge God for the blessings: Malachi 3:10): 12 USC 95a (2) (which also indemnifies the Judge and all other parties of whom assist) and  46 USC 30908.

Re: updated acceptance language

liberated
I'm unclear as to what Annex A and Annex B are annexed to. It was my comprehension that turnabout docs are only used for a court case. That said, I am waiting to receive a court order from 2007 that I will proceed with the CR(tm) process which I understand is to utilize the proof of claim doc along with the postal money order and I am assuming the original/certified order will be included with stamps duly sealed. I am assuming too that the accepted for value language is placed on the front page of the order?  Correct if this not be the process.

thanks

Re: updated acceptance language

for the CR(tm) process, yes ... the CR(tm) is Annex B for the Turnabout, for that shows the claim and transfer of interest to the Treasury

for the Turnabout, no ... the order will be accepted for value and then "pay to the order of United States without recourse" (signed by way of accommodation) all done on the reverse and is only necessary IF there is a court case initiated.

Therefore, the order/judgement/lien/levy (Annex A) is the instrument negotiated with the supreme court for the peace thru the Verification of Complaint and the CR(tm) (Annex B) is the instrument negotiated via delivery of the Surrender (ie: the instrument is the surrender) to the Treasury to secure the peace

Re: updated acceptance language

The 2nd paragraph of the updated first two CR(tm) documents has a change in it. That is "Undersigned Settlor, Grantor, Grantee accepts the full dollar value outstanding..." has been changed to: "Undersigned, by way of accommodation, accepts the full dollar value outstanding..."

Should the acceptance language reflect this change? In other words, should this wording in the acceptance language: "Accepted for Honor by Settlor, Grantor, Grantee with reliance upon Act of Congress..." be changed to "Accepted for Honor by way of accommodation with reliance upon Act of Congress..."?

Re: updated acceptance language

liberated
I think the reverse side signature takes care of the "by way of accommodation"  since the front page doesn't have a signature and the reverse side does and it's the same instrument

Re: updated acceptance language

I changed to read how I wanted it to read, and yes, the indorsement on the reverse side is also done "by accommodation" because one is ACTING on behalf of another. It is always "by accommodation" when in that capacity (ie: Status)

by accommodation ... settler, grantor, grantee ...

what is the difference?

IS there a difference?

or is it just coming in some other capacity (ie: Status) than one that can be called "pro se" ??  because we should be HATING that term "pro se" or "pro per" because:

Full letter here

.... remember, these letters I provide are suggestions, not written-into-stone-canon-law, adapt them to your needs.