the power of a treaty

Buddy just called.

His friend's daughter was arrested for some criminal driving matter.

They toss in their notice of acknowledgement, acceptance, and adoption of the "Treaty of Peace and Amnity" (Ghent) and then father and daughter proceed to go into court.

When they went into court, some lawyer came up and was all excited and told them he would handle their case for nothing. Not the PD. They took his card and said they would think about it.

Then, the Prosecutor came up and settled the matter immediately for some infraction and father and daughter went on their way.

Point being, these treaties (Treaty of Peace and Amnity (Ghent) and the Right of Self-Determination (ICCPR)) you all have been given are powerful. More powerful than whatever else you think need be done and should stop your INSTANT matters, allowing people to take a step back and breathe.

These probably will not give you the birth account and all the other shit people are chasing like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, but they will help you acquire one thing that is not in that pot: peace of mind.

Re: the power of a treaty

another happenstance:

Remember my trip to Denver? Well, it appears that one visit to the Governor and 2 1/2 weeks later, my friend's life is getting back to normal. She can open bank accounts, her online works are no longer being shut down, she can get insurance, and transfer property.

Exactly what we were looking for ... get her life back to some sense of "normalcy" ...

The point of this post is not to discuss her matter, but have you all realize it really only takes one of whom wishes to present them-self and this material in the most forceful, yet peaceful manner. We did not shove anything down anyone's throat. We merely pointed out their duty to the Constitution, the ICCPR, self-determination, freedom from involuntary servitude, right to be secure in person with some Lieber code and such thrown in for good measure.

Oh yea, we did inform him that if matters did not improve, we would have no choice but to initiate commercial lien proceedings against their bond, not their person, but their bond, for we do not know how many constituents have suffered this same fate, but I am from Florida and found two. So, how many more are there?

It is called "leverage" ... in order to deal with these politicians, the law does not scare them. They write the fucking things, so they know the loopholes. What frightens them is the fear of loss of office; the loss of power.

Ethical proceedings, commercial liens on bonds, and constituents. All of those are kryponite for all of those threaten to air dirty laundry in public and we know how the airing of dirty laundry in public works out for politicians.

These guys are public trustees ... see the post regarding the de-facto trustee doctrine ... there are no statute of limitations for those exercising state authority regarding constitutional violations AND no escape from those duties once authority stands exercised.

Furthermore, we also know that once you begin getting a hold of matters, anyone misusing that NAME property will receive "blow back" ... one guy who is involved and was using her property through whatever insurance bullshit they got going on has now had his funds cut off and is facing the loss of everything as the insurance lawyers and attorneys come collecting on those "false claim payouts". Hopefully the rest of them fucking parasites receive the same fate.

So, this is a warning to all those parasites. You have been put on notice and if you parasitic fuckers hate me; the line forms to the rear and extends around the corner, Take a number.

One more item, on the commercial side of the ledger, that NAME you use is FIRST MIDDLE LAST ... one the political side of the ledger, you may wish to think about using Doe, first-middle to show the political power is wielding the commercial entity and is a separate and distinct political subdivision

... Just a thought to put out in to the ether for your amusement.