Reply – Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis
— by Tony Tony
Is this not the same as surrender the usufruct?  

Or in other words, to help those AUTHORIZED to settle their internal claim, all one would be doing is provide the usufruct compliant certified certificate evidencing "full faith and credit of the US' for the purpose of indemnification for their person or property and if necessary to provide a signature, by accommodation to provide the "equity" to settle their claim.

They can not sign, but you can sign for their entity as you are authorized.