Reply – Re: Your Enemy THE STATE is your REMEDY!
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Your Enemy THE STATE is your REMEDY!
— by iamsomedude iamsomedude

You could always do a form 521 to rescind the SSN application along with a Revocation of Election followed up with TERMINATION OF FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 301.6903-1(b)(2)

Now, this will not unwind the SS Account, but it should work to remove yourself as surety for instant matters on a case by case basis as you are no longer "eligible for the benefits" associated with the DL and other so called "benefits"

UPDATED FOR 12/27/2017:

To release one's from surety, it appears one would use 27 CFR 19.170-172
~ Boris

We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims;
Resistance is futile.

If you think you can, you are correct.
If you think you can't, you are correct.