Reply – Re: Tender/discharge question
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Tender/discharge question
— by Jo King Jo King
Perhaps the US Treasury has no idea who the person is and no way of knowing if they are the authority for that name.   We have sent similar a4v's to the UST with no response.   Investigating the use of form OFAC 1505-0170. release of blocked funds.  Perhaps it would have been more fruitful to send the AFV/RFV to the clerk of court,  who is a transfer agent for the UST with a demand for settlement of the account with the right of subrogation.   ????  
Take the road less traveled