Reply – Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Malfeasance--Time to start holding them accountable
— by liberated liberated
Having read FS28.222 there is nothing in the statute that requires clerk to record a Notice or general notice. Re-read for oneself. They are authorized to record Notice of liens or notice of claim of lien, notice of lis pendens or a notice of an action in United States Court. Here also is an opinion from State AG.

that said you may want to change from a Notice to a Deed since you are doing a transfer of or passing of interest...A deed (anciently "an evidence") is any legal instrument in writing which passes, affirms or confirms an interest, right, or property and that is signed, attested, delivered, and in some jurisdictions, sealed. It is commonly associated with transferring (conveyancing) title to property.  

Property can be anything including  but not limited to beneficial interest in a trust or an offspring.  That will probably accomplish what you are trying to do without charging malfeasance when they are following the statute.