– Re: Download: Turnabout Docs
In Reply To
I'm ready to do the Verification of complaint. Just a couple of questions on the highlighted areas. I listened to all the turnabout audios , read and re-read the documents.
I have to get a PO Box. Do I just open one up under my name? All caps or upper / lower case ? Anything else I should be aware of filling it out ?
Ok, now the documents.
1. Court heading - whatever court you are in or Supreme Court?
2. Plaintiff - does Wilmington savings and attorney get one each ?
3. In the notice where it's highlighted " PLANTIFF ATTORNEY " use the attorney who initiated the claim, what about 1st attorney who advised me that their office has been retained by Rushmore loan ? Should he be on the hook as well ?
4. Annexure A goes on top of these documents ?
5. Put " department of health and mental hygiene, division of vital records" State of Maryland ?
6. Get 2 witnesses and have notarized ?
7. Who sends the affidavit of mailing ,me?
CLERK OF COURT - do I put name of clerk also or leave it the way it is?
Address to :
PLAINTIFF ( Wilmington savings ? )
PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY ( AMY NICOLE AZZA, BBO 648193 ? )
Mailing Address ? Does it go to Plaintiff , Plaintiffs Attorney or both ?
Send by Certified Mail ( we're not doing Registered ? ) Do I send this or a witness?