Reply – Re: CR(tm) "process"
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: CR(tm) "process"
— by Rschallmo Rschallmo

I call the land court today to find out if they received my letter. They said " if I'm not in the military they don't have to look at that letter ".  He told me I would have to file a separate case in Superior Court .  Is this where I should go to the verified complaint into the case in Superior Court or should I just go to the Massachusetts Supreme Court? Also, should I send in the letter that you put out for the Supreme Court?

And if this is the case with Land Court is it possible that the attorney in Wilmington savings doesn't have to answer either? I told Land court that I'm not denying the debt and that there was a jurisdiction issue and he said it didn't matter you have to take it to Superior Court.