Reply – Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Subrogation (EXAMPLE)
— by Rschallmo Rschallmo

 I'm wondering with a few minor changes in the wording if I can send this to my case .  In Massachusetts on a foreclosure case the only way you can put something into the case is if you complain they have no standing .  Massachusetts is a non-judicial state .