Reply – Right to Change Contract
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Right to Change Contract
— by 1970grave 1970grave
A friend of mine has rented his main residency house out but has not informed the mortgage company. They now claim that they are in breach of contract and 'may' call the receivers in to take the property.
I have told that they have the right to change the contract with a 'NOTICE to rent property' to the mortgage company. Before a notice is written can i call on the great minds here to comment.
Life is for living and the art to being free