Reply – TIME to Appeal
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
TIME to Appeal
— by 1970grave 1970grave
when using the CR papers - are they for current issues or for judgements of the past
For you usually have 21 days to appeal against a county court or High Court decision, or 28 days if it's an Upper Tribunal decision in the UK
Can the CR papers be used for a judgement 4 or 5 years in the past
Life is for living and the art to being free