Reply – Acceptance/discharge question
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Acceptance/discharge question
— by liberated liberated
wouldn't an alternative way to discharge any claim be to accept the claim, then say or write.. "I assign any/all interest in the matter to the United States and accordingly see the matter settled under 12 USC ยง 95a (2)"? Doing this alternative rather then accepted for value or who/what/where is ones claim, 4 corners or other process?

Appears if one assigns, conveys, transfers their interest all matters are discharged with full acquittance.  and seems much simpler