Reply – Re: Birth Record Change
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Birth Record Change
— by productionx productionx
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Consider in your current operation that the issuer of this person you are requesting is still under state jurisdiction.  You are literally praying to the court to do it for while creating an employment relationship.

If you aware of another method by means do tell, so long as we are not talking about the Person incorporated in the Divisions Records.

Age of majority is self executing.  Even lunatics and infants can and do contract and make agreements.

Also your attempt to use the minor definition in general may fail to extend beyond Part 363 of Subchapter A of Chapter II of Subtitle B of Title 31 of CFR

Context is critical when it comes to limits.