temp

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Viking Wrath
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: To those still persevering till the end

Hillbilly
Viking, I have read a lot of your posts and not sure if your trying to help or just show all of us how much you know and how stupid we are. Speaking for myself but I do believe that most of us that are participating on this forum are seeing TRUTH. That being said do you have any real world experiences that could help us understand the path you have walked to truth,freedom and understanding or would you just continue putting people down that are trying to understand this world of deception that we currently live in? God does not disclose the truth to everyone at the same time and all understand it at the same time. Because all of our journeys to God and his truth are unique. My belief is we all have a responsibility to help those brothers and sisters that do not understand along their journey to God and the truth not beating them over the head and kicking their ass the whole way for being to stupid to understand what we're talking about. It seems to me that you have a huge ego and are looking down from on high to let us know. LEND A HELPING HAND NOT A ROCK TO STUMBLE ON!! If I'm not comprehending your intentions correctly please forgive me and pray for the understanding of Gods truth for all.