tax deed defense (surrender)

Jo King
Faced with a quiet title suit (tax deed) on the dwelling I possess.  Here is the answer I propose.  Wish me luck, please.

           DEFENDANTS ANSWER AND SURRENDER OF USUFRUCTORY INTEREST

           There is no evidence before this court that the one using the name JOHN THOMAS XXXXXX serves to recognize the one using it.

        The Certificate of Birth, JOHN THOMAS XXXXXX is here-by surrendered to the United States.

        Defendant has no intention to breech National Security and here-by invokes Executive Order No.13526 1.3(e). (incorporated here-in as exhibit A)

                                                             SUMMARY
        JOHN THOMAS XXXXXX  comes with the understating one is to surrender the usufruct for consolidation. How does the military official want to process the surrender?

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

nope.

We already went down this route and this is why I put the set-off article on the forums and told everyone I RECOMMEND you all read it

Why not just inform them that according to the current agreement, the only THING one can use to pay a debt is Gold and Silver and since they are claiming to be Government, then please provide a definition of exactly what THING is being demanded for payment sworn under penalty of perjury?

the way you handle the tax stuff (or any demand for payment) is to question the THING they are demanding for payment and then forgive them for their Trespass (the breach of Constitution).

IF they are "government," then there is a DUTY to provide "public monies" or THING and that THING is to be "Gold and Silver" and in the event of failure, they are no longer "government" but Trustee and the Certificate of Live Birth should then be used to SET-OFF the debt obligations (now it is their duty to service the NAME property to cure the resulting breach)

FORGIVE their failure to provide the THING using your RIGHT to receive such as a SET-OFF against their FAILURE to discharge DUTY to provide the THING to extinguish their RIGHT to receive payment.

There is no "pre-paid account," there is only set-off against the empty promise and this is accomplished with forgiveness.

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

Gavilan
iamsomedude wrote

There is no "pre-paid account," there is only set-off against the empty promise and this is accomplished with forgiveness.

Excellent!!! Now you can see how the Usury and unjust enrichment actions of the Banksters works.

This is how Usury is put into effect.

In our existence there is no free lunch, there are mutually exclusive positions, for example, You can't have your cake and eat it too. You either keep it or eat it, one or the other but not both.

This was a critical flaw in the Constitution and using precious metals as money, that flaw allowed for hoarding to be used under Usury to create defaults and deprive the people of their wealth.

The ancients dealt with the problem through Jubilees by resetting each man's debt to himself. This was the way because "we will always have the poor among us" (Matthew 26:11)

Beautiful, Boris! Thank you.

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

Jo King
To clear matters up some,  the government has been paid their taxes.   The private party that bought the tax deed is attempting an action in ejectment and quiet title.  The Plaintiff is an LLC.   I have worked on several different approaches and that one seemed the best.   However I do comprehend the money issue.  Here is another proposed answer I had prepared asking questions of the court.

Does the Defendant  have the present ability to pay?
Before an alleged taxpayer and Defendant can be required to pay money, doesn’t the court have to make a separate affirmative finding that the Defendant posses the present ability to comply with the conditions set forth in the administrative Notice of Ad Valorem Tax?
Are there any findings and supportive evidence on the record that the Defendant has the present ability to pay?
Isn’t non judicial foreclosure available only when the Defendant has the ability to comply with the administrative Notice of Ad Valorem Tax.?
Do registered agents normally discharge the debts of their principle?

I did read the suggested post but don't always comprehend immediately.   Thank you for your input.

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

and EXACTLY with what THING did that party pay?

'Cause if it ain't gold or silver, he just bought a usufructuary interest for that is all that was foreclosed upon (sold via tax sale) 'cause that is all the Federal Reserve System ever transfers with the use of its "money" ... again, I point you to the Recommend Reading post  because usufruct is a SPECIAL interest

now combine it all with the RIGHT of equitable set-off and the Turnabout and really PONDER on what you have been given.

There exists ZERO opportunity to PAY any DEBT allegedly owed because there exists EXACTLY ZERO-THING upon which it could be paid, thus your DEFENSE is the equitable right of set-off AGAINST the obligation by the "government" for the FAILURE to provide the THING in accordance with the SUBSCRIPTION more commonly called the US Constitution and you RELIED on that SUBSCRIPTION.

Subscription

The act of writing one's name under a written instrument; the affixing of one's signature to any document, whether for the purpose of authenticating or attesting it, of adopting its terms as one's own expressions, or of binding one's self by an engagement which it contains. (IE: Constitution: CHARTER for the United States, thus the US "Government" (and all lawyers, attorneys, judges, agents, employees, and corporations incorporated therein (ie: Oaths, Bonds, IRS EIN number and US corporation Company is registered agent for most of these damn things anyhow) SUBSCRIBED to that fucking thing now hold them to it.)

Courts, as a matter of policy, uphold subscriptions if any consideration can be found. In a situation where the recipient of the subscription has begun work or incurred liability in reliance upon it, such action constitutes a consideration. A benefit to the subscriber, although it is enjoyed by her in common with others or with the general public, is also deemed sufficient consideration for the promise. (IE: Holder of BC is the recipient of the subscription: the BENEFICIARY of the THING that Congress has a duty to coin and regulate the value thereof)

One SUBSCRIBES to the Constitution because one is considered SUBJECT to such under the Lieber Code Article 7, thus does so out of "necessity" within the Martial Rule, thus the necessity is what shields one from the obligation under such (As far as duties of an actual citizen would incur (ref. Book 2 article 101 of the Law of Nations)) and one incurred a liability with the notion one would be provided with the THING (public monies) upon which one could acquire to actually pay a debt. (ref. Book 2 articles 106 of the Law of Nations) When the THING was removed from circulation, the SUBSCRIPTION is now in BREACH and forgiveness of this "Trespass" is the REMEDY. (ref. Book 2 articles 104-105, 116 of the Law of Nations)

Subscription (continued)

A subscription is a type of contract, and, therefore, the remedies for its breach are the same as those for breach of contract and include damages and Specific Performance. (IE: Lord's Prayer; forgiveness of debt, acquittance and discharge from any further obligation)

Maxims regarding "Necessity" and also Read Book 2, Articles 116-121 of the Law of Nations

Necessity creates equity.

What necessity forces, it justifies.

That which is not otherwise permitted, necessity allows, and necessity makes a privilege which supersedes the law.

The law of necessity is the law of time, that is, time present.

Necessity makes that lawful which otherwise is unlawful.

Necessity gives a preference with regard to private rights.

Necessity has no law.

Public necessity is greater than private. (ref. Lieber Code Article 5: To save the country is paramount to all other considerations.)

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

Boris, I already tried exactly what you just wrote.  I even sent the property tax appraiser a demand with "payment" of $1 for services rendered to sign under penalties of perjury the actual property tax assessment [which is in conflict of 31 USC 3124].  Good luck with that.  When I asked how do I pay, I was told:  US Currency, US dollars and US Funds.  I asked specifically what does the numbers represent?  US Dollars, etc.  She would not admit Federal Reserve Notes.

I sent in the BC, added their "contract to the public" which was found on their website, a bill of exchange [for them to discharge the matter], the meaning of legal tender from the treasury website, Memphis bank and trust court decision, 12 USC 342, AND Jefferson's letter that the earth belongs to the living in usufruct.  The following year, I even forced the issue with the value adjustment board.  ZERO.

Their duty is to themselves.  They protect their own for the evil they do.  And that is ONLY TEMPORARILY.  They will meet their maker and have to answer for what they did and what they failed to do in relation to God and his "property".

The only way to "go after them" is through them, meaning the courts and the friends who too get a piece of the action.  I am convinced the only way to "shut this mother f-er down" is to use social media and let the people be made aware of what has and is taking place.  You can not find justice with an internal "just-us."  And no I am not cynical or fearful, I am just observant.  The only way to "return us back to Eden" is for the people to wake up.  Paperwork, I agree, ain't going to cut it.  It has to be a united we stand and divided we fall.  We must all work together on this matter.

Re: tax deed defense (surrender)

Tony
Someone just posted this in the RBM yahoo group in response to what I had posted, in agreement with what I posted.  So many of us are on the same page with this study, we are close to full redemption, it is where we are in consciousness.  Here is the link:

https://justpaste.it/njlq

Everything is in the mirror - a reflection of reality, yes?

Therefore one might consider that the beneficiary that the system is protecting is the "child of god" (inside you) and they recognize that each man has "two brains" – one operating as a man (who believes in all his senses i.e. what he reads, “YOU ARE SUMMONED” “Pay this amount” etc.) and one operating as a spirit who knows not this “world”.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

They kind of hint that you have two paths to go down in the long run. (Actually they are pretty much in your face about it.) But there is still time to change the road you’re on.

If the spirit is actively operating the mind and by proxy operating the body, then it is “heaven on earth”. If the mind only is operating the body, then it is the opposite since the mind does not know God and he is dead to the spirit. i.e. there is no God spirit in your TEMPLE’S, You are an empty vessel floating on the sea of commerce which has not been claimed by the spirit. You have abandoned the offer of divine protection and you are open for piracy as you have no flag on your vessel. You are dead to God. Your earthly estate is probated. Judgment day.

The living man will always be considered the strawman by his actions (i.e. responding as if he only believes in 2D paper) vs acting as if he is the child of god who KNOWS he has NO WORLDLY FORM of payment since God neglected to set up a 3D bank. The bank acts as a portal to do CONVERSION of 4D spirit energy into 3D money. All acts done by the 3D body are deemed to be abandoned property as there is no claim by the spirit. Banks do conversion and redemption's.

The banks take this seriously and understand that they must return every penny to God. Because they know not when the moment of arrival of the spirit will occur, they take out an insurance policy on every transaction. Bank accounts have an insurance policy up to $250,000 and they guarantee all transactions privately done in the name of God up to that amount automatically– the bank pays for this policy and they look for a trustee to pay the monthly insurance premium / bail or look to see if the spirit will effect settlement by RE-DEEMING the debt as forgiven so they are off the hook. If they do not find the spirit who will settle the debt by redeeming it as forgiven, then they look for a surety for the spirit who must settle their claim for the insurance policy.

Banks will track and collect all energy done by the 3D body as a debt owed to God and give it all back to the spirit once “the child of god“ shows up by reaching the age of majority and claims the vessel. (i.e. the spirit of Jesus returns – by your actions ye shall be judged.)

If no claim is made by the spirit, banks will continue to track and collect for the beneficiary – god’s children, but in the meantime they get to use the “money” as it is a sin to waste God’s gift and they can profit and use the proceeds until a claim is made.

John 6:12
And when they had eaten their fill, he told his disciples, “Gather up the leftover fragments, that nothing may be lost.”

Matthew 25:14-30
Parable of the Three Servants
24 “Then the servant with the one bag of silver came and said, ‘Master, I knew you were a harsh man, harvesting crops you didn’t plant and gathering crops you didn’t cultivate. 25 I was afraid I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back.’  26 “But the master replied, ‘You wicked and lazy servant! If you knew I harvested crops I didn’t plant and gathered crops I didn’t cultivate, 27 why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank? At least I could have gotten some interest on it.’

The living man is presumed to be the trustee if he is not acting as the beneficiary or if he has not resigned as trustee. (no one can force you to be a trustee, and no trust will fail for lack of one – because there is always God as the ultimate underwriter.)

The bankers put this “money” in a TRUST, they call it the IN GOD WE TRUST, and they are ok with this because when the spirit of “Jesus” returns, all debts will be forgiven.

https://exodus200.wordpress.com/step-1a-understanding-cestui-que-vie-act-1666/

There are two ways you can “meet your maker”.

1.One way is to ask and ye shall receive the spirit, or you can ignore this option. This is called IGNORANCE.

Ephesians 4:18
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

2.When the “child / the source of 3D energy” returns to the creator (dies) before the spirit claims the child or the child ACCEPTS the spirit, banks can close out the 3D account and settle any debts as they know that “God” has made his claim on the source and has forgiven all debts since that is the way “God” balances the books. Everything that was done by the child in the name of “God” is now a free will donation by the creator to the banks/state and the fictional 3D “estate” is settled on behalf of all worldly creditors.

If the living man was being “operated” by the spirit; what is the ONLY CURRENCY that the spirit has to pay with which will extinguish the debt?

Our Father in heaven, (establishes the child who KNOWS his father and is not corporate bastard piece of paper – an acceptable form of IDENTITY as to who is here in court and in what capacity.)

father (n.)
Old English fæder "he who begets a child, nearest male ancestor;" also "any lineal male ancestor; the Supreme Being," and by late Old English, "one who exercises parental care over another," from Proto-Germanic *fader (cognates: Old Saxon fadar, Old Frisian feder, Dutch vader, Old Norse faðir, Old High German fatar, German vater; in Gothic usually expressed by atta), from PIE *pəter- "father" (cognates: Sanskrit pitar-, Greek pater, Latin pater, Old Persian pita, Old Irish athir "father"), presumably from baby-speak sound "pa." The ending formerly was regarded as an agent-noun affix.

hallowed be your name. (and to stay in honor)

hallow (v.)
Old English halgian "to make holy, sanctify; to honor as holy, consecrate, ordain," related to halig "holy," from Proto-Germanic *hailagon (cognates: Old Saxon helagon, Middle Dutch heligen, Old Norse helga), from PIE root *kailo- "whole, uninjured, of good omen" (see health). Used in Christian translations to render Latin sanctificare. Related: Hallowed; hallowing.

Your kingdom come, (establishes jurisdiction as natural law)

kingdom (n.)
Old English cyningdom; see king + -dom. Cognate with Old Saxon kuningdom, Middle Dutch koninghdom, Old Norse konungdomr. The usual Old English word was cynedom; Middle English also had kingrick (for second element, see Reichstag). Meaning "one of the realms of nature" is from 1690s. Kingdom-come "the next world" (1785) is from the Lord's Prayer.

your will be done, (this is a WILL by the beneficiary/ child of god – operating through the man made dead corporate fiction)

on earth, as it is in heaven. (In heaven, we have no money – we forgive debt.

So it would seem that we should do this on earth as we do in heaven since that is what we do THERE and we are bringing that jurisdiction HERE.)

Give us this day our daily bread, (in return for forgiving the debt to the banker that they owe to god’s child, you will give us our daily bread – and anything else god’s child might require as we freely forgive the fictional debt used to create it)

and forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors. (so do unto others, if you forgive us, we’ll forgive you as that is the ONLY CURRENCY we have in heaven)

And lead us not into temptation, (to use UCC1’s, tax forms, or debt notes or be double minded)* (see the Devil's honeypot)

but deliver us from evil. ( the love of money is the ROOT of all evil – we just require CREDIT for MATURING. (Banking terms)

*UCC's the Devil's Honeypot? http://justpaste.it/o4oi