setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
This post was updated on .
Im setting the stage for a good CR  move.   The request did not contain any form of payment.  Their prices for copies are outrageous.   How can I pay,  please, dear clerk, tell me!!   Justice is not for sale so I need all my copies charged to the U.S. Treasury.  " Can you handle that,,,Mr Transfer Agent."

Dear Clerk,

        Please send a certified copy of a document titled “Verification of Complaint” filed into case no. 1X-XX-CAMXAX.   Your office received the filing on October 27, 2017 by registered mail RE 3XX 222 7XX US.

        Because your office is the only one out of all the county courts in the third judicial district that has no capabilities to facilitate court documents online, it makes it difficult to see the court docket and document filings.  Thus one is required to physically enter your office or write to your office to inspect court documents.  These requirements restrict access to the courts in a modern day where computers are the main source of communication.  May your office be  reminded that the courts shall be open to every person for redress of any injury, and justice shall be administered without sale, denial or delay.

        Please fulfill this request at your earliest convenience as time is of the essence. Please send the document to the address shown at top of this letter.

                                                                        Respectfully submitted,
Keep Yo All posted.

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
This post was updated on .
OK,  I got the letter from the clerk requesting $51.00 for the document I want.  Completed the CR(tm) and mailed off today. I expect the clerk will send the statues that allow him to charge the fee in the response and return the 1 dollar MO.  if so , rinse and repeat CR(tm).  You can only guess where I'm going with this. I m living for three months into the future.

You would think when the clerks office receives a registered mail and finds a stamped up document that it would be forwarded to the clerks attorney,  but nooo,  it went 10 feet over their head and it appears a deputy clerk handled the matter.  They couldn't even get the amount right as now they want 52 dollars instead of 51.   Lets see what they do with the second one.  Maybe someone with over a 10th grade education will respond this time. See this link for the pdf   https://www.dropbox.com/s/axfn37dv0tcbtej/combinepdf.pdf?dl=0    I'll have 45 bucks in it when done but hey, this is better entertainment than dinner and a movie.   [I think one is being DENIED access to the court.]

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
It appears that the clerk is not going to respond to the second CR(tm) and the the third letter will go out in the mail.  Surprised and somewhat disappointed that it didn’t go to the attorney.  Dismissed as frivolous, I guess.   Now we can compile the whole process and add a short statement or (affidavit) to file into the case.  Something like
   “Since the ALL CAP NAME, a neutral, non combatant, civilian has been blocked access to Military Court Records it appears that  Name Of Court is absent in-persona jurisdiction on and for the record.”  and then add the motion for civilian due process and some other stuff.  The non use of military script is proof of neutral, non combatant.    Can anyone rebut this COURT-OF-RECORD?

This concludes this test of “setting up the clerk for CR(tm)”.

Who knows if it will work.  That's why this place is called a laboratory.
Take the road less traveled