setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
This post was updated on .
Im setting the stage for a good CR  move.   The request did not contain any form of payment.  Their prices for copies are outrageous.   How can I pay,  please, dear clerk, tell me!!   Justice is not for sale so I need all my copies charged to the U.S. Treasury.  " Can you handle that,,,Mr Transfer Agent."

Dear Clerk,

        Please send a certified copy of a document titled “Verification of Complaint” filed into case no. 1X-XX-CAMXAX.   Your office received the filing on October 27, 2017 by registered mail RE 3XX 222 7XX US.

        Because your office is the only one out of all the county courts in the third judicial district that has no capabilities to facilitate court documents online, it makes it difficult to see the court docket and document filings.  Thus one is required to physically enter your office or write to your office to inspect court documents.  These requirements restrict access to the courts in a modern day where computers are the main source of communication.  May your office be  reminded that the courts shall be open to every person for redress of any injury, and justice shall be administered without sale, denial or delay.

        Please fulfill this request at your earliest convenience as time is of the essence. Please send the document to the address shown at top of this letter.

                                                                        Respectfully submitted,
Keep Yo All posted.

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
This post was updated on .
OK,  I got the letter from the clerk requesting $51.00 for the document I want.  Completed the CR(tm) and mailed off today. I expect the clerk will send the statues that allow him to charge the fee in the response and return the 1 dollar MO.  if so , rinse and repeat CR(tm).  You can only guess where I'm going with this. I m living for three months into the future.

You would think when the clerks office receives a registered mail and finds a stamped up document that it would be forwarded to the clerks attorney,  but nooo,  it went 10 feet over their head and it appears a deputy clerk handled the matter.  They couldn't even get the amount right as now they want 52 dollars instead of 51.   Lets see what they do with the second one.  Maybe someone with over a 10th grade education will respond this time. See this link for the pdf   https://www.dropbox.com/s/axfn37dv0tcbtej/combinepdf.pdf?dl=0    I'll have 45 bucks in it when done but hey, this is better entertainment than dinner and a movie.   [I think one is being DENIED access to the court.]

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
It appears that the clerk is not going to respond to the second CR(tm) and the the third letter will go out in the mail.  Surprised and somewhat disappointed that it didn’t go to the attorney.  Dismissed as frivolous, I guess.   Now we can compile the whole process and add a short statement or (affidavit) to file into the case.  Something like
   “Since the ALL CAP NAME, a neutral, non combatant, civilian has been blocked access to Military Court Records it appears that  Name Of Court is absent in-persona jurisdiction on and for the record.”  and then add the motion for civilian due process and some other stuff.  The non use of military script is proof of neutral, non combatant.    Can anyone rebut this COURT-OF-RECORD?

This concludes this test of “setting up the clerk for CR(tm)”.

Who knows if it will work.  That's why this place is called a laboratory.

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
After CRTM 1 & 2 on the clerk of the district appeal court for ordering the appellant to pay $300, the next logical step to take might be to send the money order back a third time and order that the postal money order along with the “accepted for value received” court order be deposited to fully fund the CRIS with lawful money $1.00.
This clerk of the District Court of Appeal is an active Florida attorney and sent back the money order twice now with a nice letterS saying she didn't know the purpose of the communication.  Since the filing was not in the form of a proper pleading, she says,  it will be placed in a correspondence file without action.  Wow,  that's great,  cause the next ones to be looking at it, is the Florida supreme court.

The second time the MO was returned it had a stamp on the back of it like they were going to deposit it.   I was surprised to see where the money was going.
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
WELLS FARGO BANK NA.
STATE OF FLORIDA DEPARTMENT
OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
LOCATION #2200011
STATE COURT 1ST DISTRICT

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jack Mehoff

then it appears that STATE OF FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES is the one to whom you need to address communications. This is headed by Jimmy Patronis as CFO and of whom is one of the 4 governors (board of directors: Florida Cabinet of the STATE OF FLORIDA … the Governor, State Attorney, and AG Commissioner being the other 3 of the "Board of directors" and none of them answer to nor interfere with each other.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:08 PM Jo King [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/setting-up-the-clerk-for-CR-tm-tp1839p3340.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
I hear what you're saying,  it appears that the judicIal branch is collection agency for THE STATE OF FLORIDA and makes their deposits to the executive branch.  seems like a run around trying to get justice from the executive branch.  I can just hear it now  "we don't have anything to do with the courts, Mr King." but.....will send the whole process to jimmy and supreme court.  They can hash it out between themselves.  DEFENDANT wants his day in court.  Trying to get the court to enter book entry credits without a court order does not appear to be the proper proceedure.

67.2 Deposit of Registry Funds Into Interest-Bearing Account
a. Receipt of Funds.
1. Unless an applicable statute requires the deposit of funds without leave of court, no
funds governed by Fed. R. Civ. P. 67 shall be tendered to the court or the clerk's
office for deposit into the court's registry absent court order signed by a judge.
2. All funds received by the court or the clerk's office for any case pending or
in the process of adjudication shall be deposited with the Treasurer of the
United States, in the name and to the credit of this court, pursuant to 28
U.S.C. § 2041. Such deposits shall be made through depositories authorized
to accept deposits on behalf of the Treasury Department of the United
States.

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:17 PM
From: "Jack Mehoff [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/setting-up-the-clerk-for-CR-tm-tp1839p3341.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: setting up the clerk for CR(tm)

Jo King
Actually,  The debtor, defendant is under constructive arrest, restrained of his liberty to access the courts.
or perhaps writ of Habeas Corpus.  bring the claimant (court clerk) before the court with the verified proof of claim that defendant is ABLE to PAY the court fee.

Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:17 PM
From: "Jack Mehoff [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/setting-up-the-clerk-for-CR-tm-tp1839p3349.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML