registered agency

Jo King
If the names drivers license was "revoked" is there still a registered agency relationship there?  The trustees failed to settle the charge and resulted in revocation of the privilege.

What I have found out is, if you ever get a traffic summons on Sunday it's automatic dismissal in court.   They cannot serve summons on Sunday or holidays.   In violation of court rules.  The cop would have to attempt proper service on the name on another day and I doubt that would happen.  something to keep in mind.

Re: registered agency

rasel
What proof do you have of this?

Re: registered agency

Jo King
look in your states rules of court.    No service of process is to be made on Sundays and Holidays.  A traffic ticket is a summons to appear.  is it not?

Re: registered agency

Jo King
sorry,   In florida its in the statutes at 48.20
Take the road less traveled