"Doubt is our product..."

You know folks you are here for a reason, not only in the grand scheme of things, but at this particular site of collected works.

And I am reminded that just as God laid out the plan and how to operate, man singly and collectively decided that there must be a better way…because he doubted his Maker, and then rejected Him; instead pleading for a man-king to rule him, rather than assume the responsible actions required for self-governing; the result of which we witness all around to this very day.

Presented within the pages of this site, is a laid out plan and how to operate, and the path to this plan…yet one continues to believe there must be a better way…witness the continued postings that display the various posters’ doubt.

Man’s doubt in his God has provided endless opportunity … for the man to eat from either tree, and, be known by his fruit according to his tree of choice.

And resultantly, endless opportunity to monetise the doubt, to ensure continued testing of the man, and the survival of the systems.

You are here because you ate something that isn’t sitting right with you, and desire to know truth.   Be respectful of the works already performed and presented here for you, and arrest your tendency to be continually tempted by “a better way”.

Come to terms with your doubt, and overcome it.  Grow up and put away childish tendencies.  Be strong about who you are and your purpose for and with the existence you have been granted by your Creator.

Here is a quote from a now pretty famous memo from the tobacco industry :

“Doubt is our product since it is the best means of competing with the “body of fact” that exists in the mind of the general public. It is also the means of establishing a controversy...”

Here’s the original document, from which the quote is taken, courtesy of UCSF.