minor account

Hillbilly
Boris,  having just a bit of trouble understanding the minor account. My understanding of it is the registration of  the colb is the minor account that was established. I came to this conclusion by defining minor and account. If my understanding of this is all screwed up could you nudge me in the right direction.

Re: minor account

The registration of the ColB is a presumption of abandonment of an Estate (interest) or DEATH.

The minor account is established at the same time, but held in TRUST within the Article IV Section 3 Clause 2 jurisdiction and the one using the SSN + NAME agrees to be surety until that one REBUTS the presumption of Death and EXPRESSES the resulting trust the registration of the BC created. This is the purpose of the Minnesota Rule 220 filing.

People can argue this all they wish but we KNOW this is the case and just verified it last Thursday and again this Monday. We also found the CFR codes that allow on to release them-self from being surety. (27 CFR 19.170-173)

Specifically:

27 C.F.R. 19.170(a)
27 C.F.R. 19.171(c) and 27 C.F.R. 19.172(b)
27 C.F.R. 19.173

You need to rebut the presumption of death and then release yourself from surety and all matters come to a grinding halt. We KNOW this is the case.

Re: minor account

alentejo angel
Hi Hillbilly
Do these help at all?
There's these also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8IcC8F34QE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDP06NsOutk
Are you on F'bk luv?
There's a couple of groups dealing with processes also.
🌹💝
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: minor account

Monkey Business
Rebut the presumption of death. Release ones self as surety. On board for that!

However I have concerns regarding those CFR codes after combing through them. The release from surety in these particular codes pertain to a bond  that is specifically defined as "..a formal guarantee for payment of monies due to TTB, including taxes imposed by 26 U.S.C. chapter 51, and any related fines, penalties or interest that the proprietor of a distilled spirits plant may incur, up to an amount specified by the bond (the bond penal sum)."

§ 19.170 Termination of bonds.
(a)On application by the surety. A surety may terminate a bond by filing a notice as provided in § 19.171;

What does what we're doing have to do with the TTB? The TTB being The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau of the Department of the Treasury.

I mean, section 19 is titled Distilled Spirits Plants...but that is kind of a stretch.

Please forgive my detraction here, I just want us to be thorough, and I'd feel remiss if it wasn't mentioned.

Re: minor account

Hillbilly
IMO those CFR codes that are mentioned are merely as examples of procedure. My understanding of it is basiclly the same thing that boris has been saying all along rebut death(Minn. rule 220) and release your self as surety ( the surrender of the birth certificate ).

Re: minor account

liberated
Came across this during my research of 31cfr, minor accounts, emergency banking act and gold repeal act.

By doing the rebuttal as suggested and the notice of being age of majority appears under the Minors act the minor/ beneficiary has right to the account.  Further research indicates a few places notice of age of majority should be noticed. Registrar (birth county and state), dept of treasury,  federal reserve system. Revisiting research i did years ago which the number on back of ss is used as serial # on frn's, this confirmed by U.S. mint office. They can also provide how many of each denomination was printed and in circulation. What does this mean?  More then likely federal reserve established a minor acct with treasury securities that minor can access upon 18. How might we know there is an acct? The guy sitting in jail in Knoxville. He accessed the primary acct however had no authority.  Procedure is spelled out in 31 cfr.

Site below proves minors rights.

http://fairmark.com/kids-college/utma/the-minors-right-to-the-money/

Makes perfect sense now the system operates as it does while providing for the benefit of the source.  They just dont come out and plainy tell us

Re: minor account

liberated
31 cfr 225  Custodian means a Federal Reserve Bank or an entity within the United States designated by such Federal Reserve Bank under terms and conditions prescribed by such Federal Reserve Bank, a depositary specifically designated by the Secretary of the Treasury for purposes of this part, or such other entities as the Secretary of the Treasury may designate for purposes of this part.

Since the Federal Reserve does purchase US Securities, they, in addition to purchasing for the Federal Reserve Bank, might just possibly do purchases as the custodian for the minor account by establishing a primary account for the benefit of the minor. Account established when the PRESUMPTION of abandonment took place and sits available if the prodigal son shows up. If bible principles are in play then this makes perfect sense letting go of the "evil" aspect of things.

The account or something similar MUST be in existence otherwise Randy Beanne would not have received any "funds", which thus indicates some account both under the Name and the SS#.

Exploring further...

Re: minor account

I can tell you why this guy is sitting in Federal Prison, but you aint't gonna like to hear it.

It all has to to with everyone wanting their damn accounts and shit but REFUSING to do what is necessary to have the "right accrue to them" because people are impatient and think they are owed something.

We were "sold into bondage" because of the actions and inactions of our ancestors/forefathers; Jesus Christ redeems the Man; the Man in turn redeems the PERSON by infusing the Spirit of Christ within that PERSON.

Follow the instructions of God Almighty and observe the teachings of Christ Jesus and you will find out HOW to "unlock" these accounts and free the PERSON (Trusted estate held within) by coming to understand WHY they were "locked" in the first place.

Until you are ready to seek the Kingdom of Heaven and walk the path Jesus Christ laid out, you will continue to fail; continue to bang your head against closed doors; continue to think "they" are out to get you, because paranoia, anger, and distrust will be the lot of your inheritance.

Re: minor account

Brandtamas
Boris,

   You are the first person that has brought all of this through scripture and confirming everything I have been researching. I have been through bible college and many years of church and the information you have given is EPIC and has replenished my faith once again. I've authenticated my CoLB and working on my 98#s but I am not an expert of Trust law. I know enough to get in trouble. Is there any information in detail that could help me set up my trust like you have? I am not in debt and I am not desperate for worldly items, I just want to give my family and myself a life free from this system of struggle and bondage.

   I have been sitting back learning and watching, through my search I have found your site and I believe God brought me here. I hope there is something you are willing to share. Thank you in advance.

Re: minor account

The CR(tm) "process" I have been sharing is probably the most effective way I share of showing how one would walk to peace using the sane principles found within the Bible.

each account one redeems is one step closer to Heaven on Earth for once enough accounts within a corporation are redeemed, the corporation would then effectively be "employed by Christ" to SEVICE peace.

Each time one walks to peace, ANY action against such is an action against peace of which is a crime against humanity of which is in international war crime for to act against peace is to war with God Almighty for the act against peace is rejection of Jesus Christ.

Re: minor account

Brandtamas
Thank you for that wisdom.