landlord and leases

mizrae
If i am comprehending this material correctly even our signatures on a lease agreement works the same way and a 1099int should be sent to the irs..the inversionary interest going to the treasury for the use of "the name".  Can i accomplish this before the colb has been processed?
I predict the word of God.

Re: landlord and leases

Gavilan
I am trying to understand your post, how do you mean "works the same" as a 1099int?

Re: landlord and leases

mizrae

Because i rent the frn's the landlord makes from the signature on the lease agreement should go to the united states treasury instead of the landlord, i wondered if sending a 1099 to the landlord and the irs would help in anyway when assigning the usufruct interest in the name back to the treasury.  As i am not going to court for any reason I'm looking for constructive actions i can take while i do what has to be done with the colb.

On Jul 12, 2016 12:48 PM, "Gavilan [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am trying to understand your post, how do you mean "works the same" as a 1099int?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/landlord-and-leases-tp169p207.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from landlord and leases, click here.
NAML
I predict the word of God.

Re: landlord and leases

Gavilan
mizrae wrote
Because i rent the frn's the landlord makes from the signature on the lease
agreement should go to the united states treasury instead of the landlord,
i wondered if sending a 1099 to the landlord and the irs would help in
anyway when assigning the usufruct interest in the name back to the
treasury.
Forgive me for being dense. I still don't understand your post. Because you rent the FRN's. The landlord makes from the signature on the lease what?

mizrae wrote
 As i am not going to court for any reason I'm looking for
constructive actions i can take while i do what has to be done with the
colb.
If you make a deal with someone, and you can't resolve any dispute in the private, why wouldn't you answer the claim in court?

The only way I can see avoiding going to court is to resolve the disputes before having to be forced to deal with them there.

Re: landlord and leases

mizrae

Because i rent a lot for my mobile home...i have no disputes with anyone.  I too am trying to understand the usufruct concept and how it might apply to a lot of us who rent...like apartments, rental storage units..what can we do who are not going to court for traffic or child support issues.  Isn't the usufruct interest applicable to the "name" on the birth certificate?  I was looking at assigning the interest from a different prespective than being in court or having a mortgage.

I predict the word of God.

Re: landlord and leases

Dlightmbs
This may help with some of your questions. I haven't done the process, so use at your own discretion.

Start here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4T1VqD4vJTneFJsSy01R1BPX00/view?usp=drivesdk