i recently was arrested, plead guilty under duress, need legal HELP

i recently was arrested, plead guilty under duress, need legal HELP

hellkat77
Hello so to be somewhat brief
My bf and I travel the country, were transient, we were arguing in our van in LA and the cops were called. They did the whole splitting us up to question routine and while they were "investigating"  I made the mistake of saying I might have scratched him. Immediately I was handcuffed and told I would be taken for a few hours to the domestic violence officer etc..which by the way I never was questioned , just booked and fingerprinted and thrown in jail for 72 hours with a felony even those I had never been arrested or had anything on my record whatsoever. My bail was 50,000$ and when I called the bondsmen they scared me by saying LA was cracking down on Dom violence and I might be locked up for a few weeks but bailing out was no option..I was broke. Anyways  went to court on the third day and they assigned my public defender who told me they were letting me off with a lenient punishment of three years unsupervised probation, 52 weeks of domestic violence classes, and a fine of $500 if I plead no contest. I told her I wanted to ask for a dismissal and plead innocent but she said if I do I would have to wait for trial and since I'm homeless they would most likely keep me in their custody til trial so a month or so..my bf the "victim" stood up in court and said I have never physically harmed him in any way  and I don't scratch him but it didn't make a difference. I plead no contest so I could go home and not be locked up for  another month (under duress) but now I'm wondering is there any peaceful inhabitant stuff I can do to get rid of these punishments? And if not anyway to do something about rue court ordered classes ? I'm homeless so this will be an issue. Thanks

Re: i recently was arrested, plead guilty under duress, need legal HELP

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/How-is-this-for-a-prayer-for-relief-tp172p189.html

This posting should be the foundation. You fail to express trust, you are settlor and beneficiary (OWNER). Simple as that.

Read the posting. Listen to the audios.

The court case is a private military tribunal to assess the threat to peace. Therefore, you are a POW and your PERSON a slave (booty or prize of war)