|Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.|
- Lieber Code Article 7 - Martial law extends to property, and to persons, whether they are subjects of the enemy or aliens to that government.
- Lieber Code Article 134 - The commander of an occupying army may require of the civil officers of the enemy, and of its citizens, any pledge he may consider necessary for the safety or security of his army, and upon their failure to give it he may arrest, confine, or detain them.
- 50 U.S. Code § 196 - Emergency foreign vessel acquisition; purchase or requisition of vessels lying idle in United States waters During any period in which vessels may be requisitioned under chapter 563 of title 46, the President is authorized and empowered through the Secretary of Transportation to purchase, or to requisition, or for any part of such period to charter or requisition the use of, or to take over the title to or possession of, for such use or disposition as he shall direct, any merchant vessel not owned by citizens of the United States which is lying idle in waters within the jurisdiction of the United States and which the President finds to be necessary to the national defense.
- Social Security Act of 1936 Title V Part 1 SEC. 502
- (a) Out of the sums appropriated pursuant to section 501 for each fiscal year the Secretary of Labor shall allot to each State $20,000, and such part of $1,800,000 as he finds that the number of live births in such State bore to the total number of live births in the United States, in the latest calendar year for which the Bureau of the Census has available statistics. [beneficial use of fiction of law realized]
- (b) Out of the sums appropriated pursuant to section 501 for each fiscal year the Secretary of Labor shall allot to the States $980,000 (in addition to the allotments made under subsection (a)), according to the financial need of each State for assistance in carrying out its State plan, as determined by him after taking into consideration the number of live births in such State.
- 46 U.S. Code § 56305 - Vessel encumbrances (a) In General.— The existence of an encumbrance on a vessel does not prevent the requisition of the vessel under this chapter.
(b) Deposit in Treasury.—
- (1) In general.— If an encumbrance exists, the Secretary of Transportation may deposit part of the compensation or advance of compensation to be paid under this chapter (but not more than the total amount of all encumbrances) in a fund in the Treasury. The Secretary shall publish notice of the creation of the fund in the Federal Register.
- (2) Availability of amounts deposited.— Amounts deposited in the fund shall be available to pay the compensation or any of the encumbrances (including encumbrances stipulated to in a court of the United States or a State) existing at the time the vessel was requisitioned.
- 50 U.S. Code § 192 - Seizure and forfeiture of vessel; fine and imprisonment (e) Withholding of clearance
- (1) In general
If any owner, agent, master, officer, or person in charge of a vessel is liable for a penalty or fine under subsection (c) of this section, or if reasonable cause exists to believe that the owner, agent, master, officer, or person in charge may be subject to a penalty or fine under this section, the Secretary may, with respect to such vessel, refuse or revoke any clearance required by section 60105 of title 46.
- (2) Clearance upon filing of bond or other surety The Secretary may require the filing of a bond or other surety as a condition of granting clearance refused or revoked under this subsection.
- 46 U.S. Code § 60105 - Clearance of vessels (c) Regulations.— The Secretary may by regulation—
- (1) prescribe the manner in which clearance under this section is to be obtained, including the documents, data, or information which shall be submitted or transmitted, pursuant to an authorized data interchange system, to obtain the clearance;
- (2) permit clearance to be obtained before all requirements for clearance are complied with, but only if the owner or operator of the vessel files a bond in an amount set by the Secretary conditioned on the compliance by the owner or operator with all specified requirements for clearance within a time period (not exceeding 4 business days) established by the Secretary; and
- (3) permit clearance to be obtained at a place other than a designated port of entry, under conditions the Secretary may prescribe.
- 50 U.S. Code § 191 - Regulation of anchorage and movement of vessels during national emergency (b) to safeguard against destruction, loss, or injury from sabotage or other subversive acts, accidents, or other causes of similar nature, vessels, harbors, ports, and waterfront facilities in the United States and all territory and water, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
The President may delegate the authority to issue such rules and regulations to the Secretary of the department in which the Coast Guard is operating. Any appropriation available to any of the Executive Departments shall be available to carry out the provisions of this title.
|Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.
All “public pensions” are a result of the current military jurisdiction for the “administration” of the “occupation” [usufruct]. “Paychecks”, “Budgets”, “Attorney Fees” and the like are “bounties for services” and all statutes enforced are actually enforced by “privateers” against “enemy of the state” which are “owners” of “maritime leined vessels” and those “maritime liens” become due when the “owner” of the “vessel” “shows up” or “appears” as those “duties and obligations” become “due upon demand” for the “security” has already been issued; the “birth certificate”; account receivable of the pledge [emburdenment; usufructuary] … and since the only “financial asset” one has the “possibility of reversion” [a resulting trust] of the “account payable” side of the equation as the “spoliated owner”, you are treated as if you were personally holding the asset instead of having an “entitlement” and "owner" of that "resulting trust".
- Lieber Code Article 38 - Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States.
If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.
- Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded in Armies in the Field. Geneva, 22 August 1864- Art. 5. Inhabitants of the country who bring help to the wounded shall be respected and shall remain free. Generals of the belligerent Powers shall make it their duty to notify the inhabitants of the appeal made to their humanity, and of the neutrality which humane conduct will confer.
The presence of any wounded combatant receiving shelter and care in a house shall ensure its protection. An inhabitant who has given shelter to the wounded shall be exempted from billeting and from a portion of such war contributions as may be levied.
- 26 USC 2037(b) the term "reversionary interest" includes a possibility that property transferred by the decedent:
- may return to him or his estate, or
- may be subject to a power of disposition by him,
- 26 USC 673 (a) General rule The grantor shall be treated as the owner of any portion of a trust in which he has a reversionary interest in either the corpus or the income therefrom, if, as of the inception of that portion of the trust, the value of such interest exceeds 5 percent of the value of such portion.
- UCC 8-102 (9) "Financial asset," except as otherwise provided in Section 8-103,
(i) a security;
- UCC 8-103 "Security" means (a) A share or similar equity interest issued by a corporation, business trust, joint stock company, or similar entity is a security. [According to legal dictionaries, Securities are documents that merely represent an interest or a right in something else] [Birth Certificate]
- UCC 8-501(d) If a securities intermediary holds a financial asset for another person, and the financial asset is registered in the name of, payable to the order of, or specially indorsed to the other person, and has not been indorsed to the securities intermediary or in blank, the other person is treated as holding the financial asset directly rather than as having a security entitlement with respect to the financial asset.
But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Since the public debt can not be questioned, whenever a “matter” is put into the public, the “claim” is already “paid” and “held in trust” which is just an “account”, “court case”, etc … and the “obligation” reverts back to the “owner” of that “trust” which is the “spoliated owner” and this is where the “receipt” of “birth certificate” comes into play.
The “private property” of the “spoliated owner” has already been seized as “bailment” via the “deposit” [registration] the “spoliated owner” has a receipt of the reversion of those interests back to him, but since all one ever “owned” is a “usufruct”, then all the benefits and privileges associated with such also reverts, which amounts to the right and duty to “settle” those “resulting trusts” for one is both “settler” and “beneficiary” and if you do not, someone else will. [govern yourself from within or be governed from without]
So, if the “spoliated owner” assigns the reversionary interest back to the State, it “consolidates” the usufruct back to the estate [vessel] already held in trust via the deposit; the bailment , thus providing the necessary “underwriting” to “securitize the collateral” resulting in a “bail bond” to remove the estate [vessel] from “livery” or “military jurisdictional service” or “emancipated” and as per 12 USC 95a (2), that “person” [spoliated owner] is now “acquitted and discharged from further obligation” and “all such debts, obligations, and claims against such shall be held illegal and void.”
- Commissioner v. Estate of Field - "It makes no difference how vested may be the remainder interests in the corpus or how remote or uncertain may be the decedent's reversionary interest. If the corpus does not shed the possibility of reversion until at or after the decedent's death, the value of the entire corpus on the date of death is taxable.'"
- USC 95a(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States … pursuant to this section … shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.
- UCC 8-501 (b) a person acquires a security entitlement if a securities intermediary:
(3) becomes obligated under other law, regulation, or rule to credit a financial asset to the person's securities account.
- Assign – According to legal dictionaries, assign means to transfer one’s duty, interest, or right to another, especially regarding property or under a contract, so that the transferee has the same duty, interest, or right as the transferor had.
- “Under the Uniform Commercial Code, the only notice sufficient to inform all interested parties that a security interest in instruments has been perfected is actual possession by the secured party, his agent or bailee.” See Matter of Staff Mortg. & Inv. Corp., 550 F.2d 1228 (9th Cir 1977)
And if anyone decides to keep moving with the claim, then there is a “falsified bounty contract” being enforced because the “surrender” [completing the delivery with assignment] indemnifies all parties for I did not come to destroy the law nor the profits, but see both fulfilled and thus, the action now becomes “personal” or “private” using a position of power and authority for such purpose in adversity to article 44 and 46 of the Lieber Code which is now an act of insurrection and rebellion and if one [a foreigner in a foreign jurisdiction] does not stop the misappropriation of the funds and records of the State, one is now a party to the same.
"Can he pretend to live under the protection of a state, to participate in a variety of advantages that it affords, and yet make no exertion for its defence, but remain an unconcerned spectator of the dangers to which the citizens are exposed?" - Law of Nations, Book 2, Article 105