doing something different

Locked 1 message Options

doing something different

posted Jan 18, 2016 by LisaSharon
Boris, on your TalkShoe show of 12/30/15, you told the listeners something about "don't do what we've done. Don't make the same mistakes we have made" . . . . but you didn't elaborate on exactly WHAT those "mistakes" were.

Can you provide that information here??

some_dude said Jan 18, 2016
I do not even think I could begin to list all of my mistakes but the biggest lesson I have learned is do not be attached to the outcome. That attachment will drive you insane.

I know when I was going through the 9 year ordeal, I would put stuff into the record with the thought of "oh, this will show 'em" or "This should take care of it" and then put all my HOPE into that ONE INSTANT and when it did not materialize as I wanted, as I EXPECTED, I would get angry; there are many a door and wall with a fist hole left in them in my wake.

Those actions result in a FRUSTRATION that consumes you. I do not have a wife or children, but I can see how this frustration would tear apart families and pit husband against wife. I was there for 9 fucking years. It sucked. I can not even begin to fathom what you all who have significant others must be going thru. The sheer amount of stress from the frustration of not being able to "handle your business" and dealing with the constant threat and fear of having your life for which you worked so hard for ripped from underneath you must be undaunting. It takes its toll; I've seen it with the people I help where one spouse is engaged in the matter while the other one just really remains either uninvolved or in opposition.

The most fucked up part of it is the spouse I am usually dealing with is the wife. No saying this is true in all circumstances, but a majority of the time it is the wife struggling to save the nest; to protect the sanctuary and the husband is really not involved. And up until recently, it really surprised me and, to tell you truth, pissed me off.

I mean here is a couple of whom took vows before God to be there for each other not only in health, but also in sickness; not only in peace, but also in times of trouble. The husband is supposed to be the dreamer; the rock of direction. The wife is supposed to support his mission; his confidant. In return, both of the them have security of being .. the wife, a sanctuary from the material world for the husband's emotional energies so he can direct those energies in order to he be able to still his mind and focus on his divine works; the husband, a sanctuary from the material world, of which seeks to exploit her feminine energies, in order she be able to fully embrace her feminine energies so she call fully develop and grow into the loving creature she truly is to be.

When those energies are unbalanced, such as they are fastly becoming, then the masculine must compensate for the loss of the feminine and vice versa. So, the man will end up acting more feminine as he tries to embrace the feminine energy for that energy helps him connect with source while the woman is rejecting the source connection to become more masculine for she fears for her survival. So, you have women who are beginning to act like men and men like women.

Women who act like men face a future of insecurity and exploitation, not of growth and freedom like they were promised by feminism; of which is nothing more than another -ism (in sins of man) that has been packaged and sold as something revolutionary, when in fact it is a method of war against the masculine and feminine; a wedge.

Men who act like women become effeminate and unable to form those meaningful, solid interpersonal connections with women that offer him that sanctuary for his emotions he so desperately requires and longs, so those emotions become exaggerated within his the essence of his being, destroying his ability to dream of a future while he continues to search for his REAL MASCULINE IDENTITY of which is clouded by the emotional fog from which he can no longer escape.

The results of this wedge: men remain boys; addicted to video games, sports, and cheap, easy sex from women, and now other men, who are now treating themselves as cum dumpsters. The men embrace the feminine energy for that is their nature and thus are in danger of becoming effeminate themselves, while the women reject the same for that is their nature when their safety and survival become threated, thus become more masculine. Women go wild while men become docile. There are no more dreamers of a bright future for the docility of the man stifles his dreams and the woman can only think about survival, which results is her seeking out as many ALPHA mates as possible to ensure her eggs are fertilized and the species continue and ensuring she will NEVER TRUST for the ALPHA seeks to CONQUER and MOVE ON and the BETAS are too effeminate to rely on for the security she requires.

This is the NATURAL RESULT of the energies being misplaced and under-nurtured and it never occurred to me that what I was looking at was the result of an undeclared war against that bond; SELF PROPIGATING, like a virus.

Once I realized this, things began to make even more sense. All of this, everything that is happening is designed for one purpose: divide and conquer. Just like the fact that everything is abandoned, our families; our future, are also under a constant assault ... and if we do not turn things around, we are a fuct.

This is where the usufruct comes into play for once you realize the word is just a form for its function and the function of the word is to ensure a balance of energies; a natural failsafe within the nature of the universe allowing the masculine and feminine to reconcile.

The masculine dreams and does; The feminine nurtures and supports. This is the essence of the usufruct and each one of you is both a DREAMER and the NURTURER OF A DREAM.

The first trick is to find one who supports your DREAM while at the same time giving you a DREAM TO NURTURE in the other of which COMPLIENTS your DREAM. This is the essence of marriage; another usufruct.

The second trick is to understand the nature of the usufruct for this is how a society is built: one masculine/feminine usufruct at a time and that society, and every intercourse for that matter, MIMICS a MARRIAGE.

So, the war against the marriage is a war against the Union; a war against the very nature of what we call God.

I am not sure if this answers your question, but this is the biggest lesson I have taken away from this whole journey; hopefully it will make me a better man and, if the situation arises, a good husband.
[Last edited Jan 18, 2016]

some_dude said Jan 18, 2016
Now there is one matter I would like to discuss wherein you can avoid a lot of headaches.

The NAME issue.

The REAL ISSUE with claiming to be the name, aside from the whole IDOLATRY thing, is the fact that according to the MAXIMS OF LAW, one ought not be a witness in their own cause. Which means to act as if you are the NAME means that anything you file into a matter means one is acting as a witness to their own cause of which will not be allowed AND it abandons the role of PROSECUTOR for another MAXIM OF LAW is that the inclusion of one, is the exclusion of another.

This is why the record reflects one is "pro se", "pro per", "sui juris", and all them other means by which people are trying to identify themselves as the MAN or WOAMN in that damn courtroom and this is why you are ignored and the courts roll over everything ... it is YOUR STATUS; your position within the event.

We used to use the "it ain't me" line and it worked, for a time. So we adapted and out came the whole "under what authority do you identify me by the name?" and it too worked, for a time.

No matter what avenue we took, we kept encountering the BORG EFFECT ... "they" would adapt faster and faster and finally no route we took with respect to that "it ain't me" line of thinking would phase 'em.

Then we started hearing of people coming in as TRUSTEE. But TRUSTEE of what? People had hit and miss with trusts they created using the $21 silver bond and such, but that was private and the statutes did not have to recognize them because all contracts that were made with gold and silver are declared to be against PUBLIC POLICY and it wasn't until recently that people has gotten successes with those PRIVATE TRUSTS, but still have issues within the PUBLIC POLICY realm ... better than it was, but still not where I wanted, nay needed, matters to be.

But the TRUSTEE idea does holds water and recently we have a couple of people who acted as TRUSTEE for the NAME DEFEDNANT and those cases were vacated. So, it appears if we come in as TRUSTEES with respect to the TRADE NAME PROPERTY INTEREST for the SOLE PURPOSE of ENFORCEMENT of PUBLIC POLICY of which is FULFILLMENT of the STATUTES AT LARGE more commonly known and described as 12 USC 95a (2), we may just be able to create our own BORG EFFECT.

... wherein any resistance is futile.

[Last edited Jan 18, 2016]

Anthony Joseph said Jan 18, 2016
If one attempts to act as TRUSTEE, one must make clear which TRUST one is acting under or one may find one's self under the obligations of a TRUST Indenture which one knows NOTHING about.

That is what normally happens when people go to court, they are treated as TRUSTEE de son tort and are held liable under a TRUST that they are unaware exists.

some_dude said Jan 18, 2016

TRUSTEE for the DEFENDANT

We know this works. IT has already been put to work. The DEDENDANT is a CESTUI QUE TRUST and yes, I am the TRUSTEE for that TRUST represents MY INTERESTS in that world and I am TRUSTEE over MY INTERESTS to ensure the PROPER BENEFICIARIES receive the BEENFITS of the TRUST.

That simple. I do not get into semantics. I just operate the damn thing as I see fit as it was granted to me in exchange for grant of my usufruct.

Tony said Jan 24, 2016
Boris - for clarification.

"But the TRUSTEE idea does holds water and recently we have a couple of people who acted as TRUSTEE for the NAME DEFEDNANT and those cases were vacated. So, it appears if we come in as TRUSTEES with respect to the TRADE NAME PROPERTY INTEREST for the SOLE PURPOSE of ENFORCEMENT of PUBLIC POLICY of which is FULFILLMENT of the STATUTES AT LARGE more commonly known and described as 12 USC 95a (2), we may just be able to create our own BORG EFFECT."

Are you going in as General executor or trustee of the US Corporate trust to protect the US as beneficiary of the name or estate? You lost me. By definition is not a trustee a liable person? I created a seal that states "trust protector" for the sole purpose of making known my intent to protect the US corporate trust. Even if I have the "name listed as DBA", I am still not the owner of such property. All I can ever be is but a mere user; however, you had suggested recently THEY presume you are the owner of such property. Their presumption is based upon not legal fact but rather "sincere intent for you to claim property not yours, in essence, so they can personally profit", according to their rules under the 14th A.

I had sent numerous correspondence up to the governor, vital records department, attorney at vital records, AG of the State of NY [birth]. I received no written response. I had called directly the vital records director and he flat out told me the original birth certificate is NY property. Of course, this was my entire contention and why the state of NY is liable trustee Since the one who benefits, too is subject to liability. Of course, that is when the law is followed and there is no deception; however, I am free to CONSENT to accept such liability upon my claim to be the name, under their rules.

"TRUSTEE for the DEFENDANT

We know this works. IT has already been put to work. The DEDENDANT is a CESTUI QUE TRUST and yes, I am the TRUSTEE for that TRUST represents MY INTERESTS in that world and I am TRUSTEE over MY INTERESTS to ensure the PROPER BENEFICIARIES receive the BEENFITS of the TRUST.

That simple. I do not get into semantics. I just operate the damn thing as I see fit as it was granted to me in exchange for grant of my usufruct."

The defendant is a beneficial trust? Can a trustee be a beneficiary of something he did not create? Years ago, I created a revocable living trust. I played all three parts, settlor, beneficiary and trustee - but this was for the purpose of transfer of assets upon my death, as there is no will to probate.

I see no evidence that the estate was created for the individual but rather for the entire PUBLIC corporate trust, US. Clearly we are not an original "signer to the US Constitution" however, we can be a part of the "posterity" IF WE TAKE CERTAIN ACTIONS THAT AUTOMATICALLY accepts the conditions of the terms of that trust.

Am I missing something? Tony

some_dude said Jan 24, 2016

until one "completes their process", one should probably find a way to operate. And it appears you think I think me interests and the interests of the State or not one in the same and that I am NOT trustee to ensure the BENEFICIARIES receive their benefits.

I want the BENEFICIARIES, which is anyone making a claim, to receive their BENEFITS. The CLAIMANT is the BENEFICIARY of the USUFRUCT as USUFRUCTUARY. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY.

Now all CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS are satisfied; Even if the actors don't like it; They can always find another role and script

We just failed to comprehend the truth.

... that you are a CREDITOR for the GOVERNMENT as CONTRIBUTOR; That you are the HOLDER IN DUE COURSE of an INTEREST WITHIN the CHARTERED CORPORATION and granted POWER TO EXECUTE A TRUST.

But like everyone else, you were born into purgatory; born into a system where you are told the fable of “THE RIVER STYX”; having never been explained how you are to interact with the system; a system where the coin to give the boatman to cross the river is the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

(Thanks to Derek for this and I edited it a bit, hopefully he does not mind)

Ethan Edwin said Jan 24, 2016
But like everyone else, you were born into purgatory; born into a system where you are told the fable of “THE RIVER STYX”; having never been explained how you are to interact with the system; a system where the coin to give the boatman to cross the river is the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Boris, have you discovered how to use the BC as the coin? Have you discovered how one is to interact with the system? Do tell bro!

-Howie

some_dude said Jan 24, 2016

Create trust interface to operate thru. We have been told by the IRS agents, the IRS will release their hold, you just need a trust to dump it into.

So, this is where we are going and since no one in "government" really wants to assist us, we are making up our own means to secure the person pursuant to Law of Nations and keeping it in harmony with God's Law.

This probably does not answer your question, but then again, you are not the one to whom I answer.

Ethan Edwin said Jan 24, 2016
Boris,

The IRS will release their hold on what?

-Howie

some_dude said Jan 25, 2016
The ORPHANED INTEREST ... the RAIN MAN: FIRST MI LAST.

that FIRST MI LAST name the IRS uses means it is administrating VATICAN INTERESTS and since we fail to complete delivery, we fail to ACCEPT CHRIST. The VATICAN is the ultimate trustee over the estates of man until such time as the man comes of age of majority.

Which also means that FIRST MI LAST and as FIRST MI LAST is just a derivative of such, FULL BIRTH NAME as the VESSEL through which we "exercise faiths with works", is also PROTECTED under the

APOSTOLIC LETTER ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO

because

Action of the papacy: Innumerable pontifical documents attest the interest and zeal of the popes in behalf of hospitals. The Holy See extends its favour and protection to the charitable undertakings of the faithful in order to ensure their success and to shield them against molestation from any source. It grants the hospital permission to have a chapel, a chaplain, and a cemetery of its own: exempts the hospital from episcopal jurisdiction, making it immediately subject to the Holy See; approves statutes, intervenes to correct abuses, defends the hospitals property rights, and compels the restitution of its holdings where these have been unjustly alienated or seized. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07480a.htm

so, the FIRST MI LAST name is GOVERNED under the BIBLE and the BIBLE is the WORD OF GOD or "LOGOS" according to PUBLIC LAW 97-280 and according to Public Law 102-14: the Noahhide Laws, indicate that violations of the 10 Commandments are against public policy for they violate the WORD OF GOD of which is the PUBLIC LAW and the PUBLIC POLICY is "render under Caesar that which is Caesar to bind Caesar BY COVENANT to be bound to render unto God's that which is God's."

This is a fundamental reason your paperwork is ignored in court, to act AS IF you were the PERSON is an act of idolatry of which the punishment is BLOODLETTING THRU BEHEADING which is basically committing suicide and circumcising yourself from the Spirit.

[Last edited Jan 25, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Jan 26, 2016
Thanks Boris,

I can see very clearly where you guys are going with this.

I ran across this video last night with Jean Keating as the guest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOE7ya87m-k

He said something very interesting here. He said that all Birth Certificates go to the Cardinal. I have e-mailed him to ask him if he had any evidence of that statement, he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

But, knowing what we know about Hospitals, this could be very significant on who we name as debtor on the UCC-1.

Just giving you a heads up, and thanks again for explaining this so clearly here.

-Howie

Ethan Edwin said Jan 27, 2016
Boris,

I'm going to list this information as a sort of confirmation on the idea of the River Styx, and the Birth Certificate as the "payment" for crossing from the river BANK of the dead to the river BANK of the living.

First, the BC as the coin or the "Charon's obol" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon's_obol) to pay the boatman to cross. Once one understands that the Birth Certificate is a Death Certificate, this will make sense. It is here in this statute:

31 U.S. Code § 3128 - Proof of death to support payment

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

A finding of death made by an officer or employee of the United States Government authorized by law to make the finding is sufficient proof of death to allow credit in the accounts of a Federal reserve bank or accountable official of the Department of the Treasury in a case involving the transfer, exchange, reissue, redemption, or payment of obligations of the Government, including obligations guaranteed by the Government for which the Secretary of the Treasury acts as transfer agent.
(Pub. L. 97–258, Sept. 13, 1982, 96 Stat. 947.)

Now, why is it that we can never use the BC as the coin from the mere possession of it? It is because EVERYTHING done in the NAME on the BC, when one merely acts as surety for it, is done as a mortgage, or dead pledge. One MUST use a TRUST to convey the coin to the boatman. That is hidden here:

California Civil Code Section 2924 (a) Every transfer of an interest in property, other than in trust, made only as a security for the performance of another act, is to be deemed a mortgage, except when in the case of personal property it is accompanied by actual change of possession, in which case it is to be deemed a pledge.

Did you catch that? "EVERY transfer of an interest in property, OTHER THAN IN TRUST,...is to be deemed a mortgage. Hence, why one must create a Private LIVING Trust to transfer their property.

And, if one doesn't create the Trust, then when they come to court they are deemed dead, and not competent to testify under The Dead Man's Statutes. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Statute Which are now codified in the Federal Rules of Evidence Rule 601, here: https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_601

And, that is where I'm at Boris. anything to add?

-Howie

some_dude said Jan 27, 2016
except when in the case of personal property it is accompanied by actual change of possession, in which case it is to be deemed a pledge.

Remember, the INITIAL TRANSFER of INTEREST comes from the MAN to the LIVING TRUST; a PLEDGE placed within the LIVING TRUST.

The first death or the surrender of the usufructuary interest to the COUNTY GOVERNMENT (United States by PROXY) is as a PLEDGE. This initiates and secures the PURCHASE of the ESTATE for EXCLUSIVE USE by the one pledging. This is also what creates the SECURITY ENTITLEMENT of which one becomes HOLDER IN DUE COURSE as the ENTITLEMENT HOLDER.

This ENTITLEMENT HOLDER interest is really what gets placed into the Living Trust because the PELDGE is transferred out of the trust; Equal Consideration to ensure the CONTRACT UNDER SEAL (birth certificate) operates according to its PURPORT AND TENOR.

This ENTITLEMENT HOLDER interest serves as the foundation for access and use of the Treasury Direct Account by the Trust in order the Trust be able to accept and discharge debt accordingly.

The REVERSION is what REMOVES that ESTATE from the Article IV Section 3 Clause 2 jurisdiction to SEAL THE DEAL; complete the PURCHASE (taking), replacing that GENERAL ANY INTEREST with the SPECIFIC USUFRUCTUARY INTEREST for administration by ACT OF CONGRESS.

So, nothing really changes except your RELATIVE POSITION WITHIN THE EVENT: the Theory of Relativity.

[Last edited Jan 27, 2016]

Ethan Edwin said Jan 27, 2016
Boris,

Now that we know who the boatman is under 31 U.S. Code § 3128, the Secretary of the Treasury, I ask myself- what boat does the boatman ride in?

Would it be a boat that I create, a Private Living Trust, or would it be the Trust under The Declaration of Independence?

Did you know that you can be a signatory on the Declaration? It is available to you right now, here:
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_sign.html

The thing that I think needs to be addressed is- how does one remove the presumption of being a dead man, and hence under the Dead Man's Statutes? Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Statute

The Dead Man's Statutes have been codified in the Federal Rules of Evidence at rule 601, here:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_601

That rule deals with COMPETENCY. And, one is incompetent if one is an INFIDEL.

From Bouvier's:

INCOMPETENCY, evidence. The want of legal fitness, or ability in a witness to be heard as such on the trial of a cause.

2. The objections to the competency (q. v.) of a witness are four-fold. The first ground is the want of understanding; a second is defect of religious principles; a third arises from the conviction of certain crimes, or infamy of character; the fourth is on account of interest. (q. v.) 1 Phil. Ev. 15.

INFIDEL, persons, evidence. One who does not believe in the existence of a God, who will reward or punish in this world or that which is to come. Willes' R. 550. This term has been very indefinitely applied. Under the name of infidel, Lord Coke comprises Jews and heathens; 2 Inst 506; 3 Inst. 165; and Hawkins includes among infidels, such as do not believe either in the Old or New Testament. Hawk. P. C. b 2, c. 46, s. 148.

2. It is now settled that when the witness believes in a God who will reward or punish him even in this world he is competent. See willes, R. 550. His belief may be proved from his previous declarations and avowed opinions; and when he has avowed himself to be an infidel, he may show a reform of his conduct, and change of his opinion since the declarations proved when the declarations have been made for a very considerable space of time, slight proof will suffice to show he has changed his opinion. There is some conflict in the cases on this subject, some of theni are here referred to: 18 John. R. 98; 1 Harper, R. 62; 4 N. Hamp. R. 444; 4 Day's Cas. 51; 2 Cowen, R. 431, 433 n., 572; 7 Conn. R. 66; 2 Tenn. R. 96; 4 Law Report, 268; Alis. Pr. Cr. Law, 438; 5 Mason, 16; 15 mass. 184; 1 Wright, 345; So. Car. Law Journ. 202. Vide Atheist; Future state.

So, to start at the beginning, one must be competent to move forward. How does one gain competency? Could that be why the Doors of Mercy are open at every Cathedral across the planet? Is there SOME-THING that can be placed on the Public Record, an acceptance of the Christ perhaps? Can the UCC-1 be filled out in a certain way that one names Christ as the debtor prove competency? If one were to create a Private Living Trust, could the Authorized KJV Bible be deposited into that Trust? How?

I'm going to be going to the Cathedral soon to ask a Chancellor these questions, I'll let you know what he says.

The path is coming into view.

-Howie

some_dude said Jan 27, 2016
how does one remove the presumption of being a dead man, and hence under the Dead Man's Statutes?

This is the purpose for the living trust ... the living trust creates what is known as a NATURAL PERSON. This NATURAL PERSON now interacts and interfaces with the PUBLIC (legal world) through its EIN and since the EIN is NOT ATTACHED to the SSN, the INFANT ESTATE and the United States Treasury are now PROTECTED.

We already KNOW the process, we are just now at the point wherein we can receive the equitable estate (INTEREST) back from being in the VATICAN PAWN SHOP called United States administrated through the Bank of England and then Contact the VATICAN through one of its CONSULAR AGENTS, you know them guys who call themselves Cardinals or Chancellors and shit like that, and now the VATICAN is duty bound to release its HOLD on the LEGAL estate (the division within the law: the House and its estate are now undivided as there is no division within the law), merging the two together within the one and now the VATICAN is the ULTIMATE TRUSTEE to ensure one has UNFETTERED ACCESS to God's estate (your original usufruct of the Earth) so SOCIETY may benefit from your exercise of THAT usufruct; Society is ALWAYS a usufructuary with respect to the CONTRIBUTORS to the Society and the CONTRIBUTOR is NAKED OWNER through the TRADE NAME which operates as a usufruct, but your usufruct is NOT of the Society, your usufruct is of the Earth of which Society is the Usufructuary.

It appears that in this world, one is either a CONTRIBUTOR (naked owner) or one is a CONSUMER (usufructuary); the one who surrenders is BOTH: naked owner of the image and usufruct with respect to the fruits of that image; reap what is sown so one can change or repent their way of thinking, changing the nature of the fruit, nurturing the image and direction of self and thus society (feminine energy) of which exists to protect the surrender (masculine energy). Right now, the masculine energy of the society (system) has nothing to protect, so it lacks fulfillment of purpose and being, thus lashes out in a fit of rage and RAPES everything seeking the union of the feminine of which must be SURRENDERED through FREE WILL to allow FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW.

This is the "Acceptance of Christ" in that SECULAR WORLD so the VATICAN be bound to CEASE ITS WAR on the INFIDEL.

Here is a story: We submitted a Treaty of Peace for the House of Last back in August. One of the ladies that did this was arrested afterwards and held for a little while (she was later released). We know a Bishop who was prepared last year to go to the Hague, but something inside him told him to wait (for us apparently) and of whom was going to speak with the judge for her as a NEXT FRIEND or AMICUS CURIAE or whatever (he ended up not being needed as she was released). Buddy has been talking with this Bishop and gave him a copy of the Treaty. Bishop reviews treaty for a little bit; then I write a letter. Buddy is sitting down talking with the Bishop. Bishop goes over his own handwritten notes regarding the treaty. Buddy hands Bishop the letter I wrote in regards. Both the Bishop's handwritten notes and my letter match and exhibit fulfillment of the law. Bishop is now ready to go to the Hague should it be necessary.

This is how this works You show where the law is fulfilled, now the agents for the GUARANTOR, the VATICAN, are now duty bound to present the EVIDENCE to a COMPETENT JURISDICITON should the need arise because of the Action of the Papacy: