credit

Locked 5 messages Options

credit

liberated
Seems to me, if somebody obtained debt from a bank (loan, mortgage, car loan, student loan) and then can A4V or other available remedies, ie. State owns everything so has liability, should there not be a process to do a similar arrangement in the private? In other words what's up with credit scores etc when, if the State/military etal are ultimately responsible for all debt, there should be a process that circumvents the whole credit/public debt scenario if we truly are the creditor/heir of the kingdom. This is not to suggest that we are not but rather questioning, like wtf does one need a credit rating in order to use/"obtain" but not own things on this rock, ie, "car", "house", "land" etc.
I'm not sure the state/military etc is currently prepared to merely just take an order from us and go "get r done" but who knows. I tried once through the Cleveland Financial Office through its director however she stated she had no authority to do anything outside of Ohio, property/contract was in Jupiter, Florida at the time. Took about 10 days to arrive at this to which the developer did not want to wait anymore and moved on.
So the point of this post is, why a credit rating if we are the creditor/heir? Answer might be it's for the dogs/alleged christians that err and do debt, I get that.
2nd, if the above be the case then the other side of the coin is a process opposite that since there is an opposite to everything. What might it be?
3rdly once that process is known two proverbial birds can be had at one swoop, use and eliminate previous stupidity/sin/debt.
Let me conclude by saying I have no public debt except for a hefty restitution amount which will be doing the CR(tm) now that the clerk has sent the 6 page order. Things just seem to "hound" me in regards to the need to need FRN's etc to exist for existence like "utilities", gas etc when in light of what has been researched and packaged together on this forum none of those things should we be paying for. Military in control, BC is indemnification. basically a prepaid money card, Military hold everything in abeyance as
there appears a title to everything.  While some may judge thinking this is about having stuff but contrary it is, what's the opposite to needing a credit rating to go into debt to then get it discharged when the Military has control/trustee ship over it all apparently waiting for something. Doesn't seem logical to me that if one gets their clock cleaned, as many here may have, for sinning and then repent they should not be able to utilize the keys to using all that is. As on earth as in heaven unless of course there is money and credit rating in heaven we're not aware of yet (facetious).

Re: credit

privateaeye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: credit

You all have been given the keys to leave Babylon on Christmas with the Present, and you all sit here an discuss how to remain?

The red bond is for a DECEDENT FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and once you "claim the estate," there is no more decedent, thus no more bond, thus no more equity for Babylon to suck from to survive.

GET IT?

I will not have these discussions here, if you want to discuss it, go over to and see Harvey Dent YouTube and discuss it there.

Re: credit

privateaeye
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: credit

It is, but those ideas being discussed in these threads are not free, they come with a cost to your soul.

On Christmas everyone was provided a gift to LEAVE BABYLON.

You are sitting here discussing how to remain within it; the ADVERSE intent of these forums; we had enough confusion dumped into these forums over the last few weeks and I am just going to stop it dead in its tracks now.

If you want to know my position on this issue, read this post.

This thread will now be locked.