county commissioners' powers and duties

cjaegel@hotmail.com
When Public Officers refuse to uphold their oath of office
Revised Code of Washington
RCW 36 Counties
RCW 36.32.120(8)
Powers of legislative authorities.
(8) Have power to compound and release in whole or in part any debt due to the county when in their opinion the interest of their county will not be prejudiced thereby, except in cases where they or any of them are personally interested;
In "An Act creating the Board of County Commissioners and defining their DUTIES Recorded March 24, 1854" Sec. 20 Defines the duties above in RCW 36.32.120(8)
RCW 42.08.080

Title 42 RCW
PUBLIC OFFICERS AND AGENCIES
Effect of bonds.
Every official bond executed by any officer pursuant to law shall be deemed and taken to be in force, and shall be obligatory upon the principal and sureties therein for any and all breach of the condition or conditions thereof committed during the time such officer shall continue to discharge any of the duties of, or hold such office, and every such bond shall be deemed to be in force and obligatory upon the principal and sureties therein for the faithful discharge of all duties which may be required of such officer by any law enacted subsequent to the execution of such bond, and such condition shall be expressed therein.
RCW 42.08.080
Who may bring action on bond.
Every official bond executed by any officer pursuant to law, shall be in force and obligatory upon the principal and sureties therein, to and for the state of Washington, and to and for the use and benefit of all persons who may be injured or aggrieved by the wrongful act or default of such officer, in his official capacity,............
[ 1890 p 34 § 3; RRS § 9932.]
Taken from Public Official Bond
NOW, THEREFORE, If the said Principal shall well, truly and faithfully perform all official duties required by law of such official during the term aforesaid, the principal and the Surety hereby agreeing that if said bond is required by any statute are hereby made a part of this bond, then this obligation shall be void; otherwise to remain in full force and effect.
Taken from Commissioners' OATH OF OFFICE
"I, ___________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and Constitution of this State, and that I will discharge the duties of my office as Commissioner with fidelity;.......      WJ