can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

Gavilan
If the government issues bonds, that debt is not paid off until the bonds are paid up. So how does everything is paid off if the bonds are not serviced.

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

right now, the debt is not being paid. The Fed Res loans the Treasury "money" and in exchange receives the right to monetize and hypothecate against the ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES of the Nation: its citizens and their ability to pay a tax: taxpayers.

These "debts" are collected via enforcement of the "law": statutes, codes, rules, and regulations and through interest rates, liens, etc ....

But the debt never gets settled, it just rolls over and over and the "Debt ceiling" gets raised because the Treasury never received funding from the people, only the loans from the bankers: usufruct of the bankers.

And since the people never funded their common treasury, the nation created by the Declaration does not exist to protect their inalienable rights, only those of the bankers and their debt collection machines: the corporations.

This is where the surrender and assignment come into play for once this is accomplished, then the inalienable rights of the one of whom surrenders is protected in fulfillment of divine Providence for now the surrender funds the treasury and the treasury now has the right to monetize and hypothecate against the ASSETS of the nations: the title to the usufruct of the people and their unlimited capacity to create: the usufruct of the people. Now the debt can be paid and those bonds retired.

And with that "right" comes the responsibility to protect that capital: the people, and service the associated usufructuary duties in service to the people: Declaration of Independence.

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

pathfinder
Do we surrender the B/C via 31 CFR 225?

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

31 CFR 225 was presented so people could understand what is happening with respect to court cases and lawyers. This is how the lawyers are set up: as debt collectors of whom receive credit for their "collection" (14th amendment bounty hunter hunting debtors) and since each matter is underwritten by the "government" of which is the people, whom do you think is liable for the collection on those "governmental obligations" ??

Right now, FIRST MIDDLE LAST is a DEBTOR and DEBTOR SEASON is OPEN.

The lawyers (DEBT COLLECTORS) are ELMER J FUDD of whom is currently played by Bugs Bunny and the DEBTOR is BUGS BUNNY currently played by Elmer J Fudd.

The roles have been reversed.

This statute is a play on words to see who is and who is not paying attention.

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

Fathers son

Matthew 16:24-26

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. [25] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. [26] For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

derek moran

This is what it supposedly says on the back of a birth certificate from British Columbia...

Re: can someone explain how everything is paid off by the treasury?

Manx
For every Authenticated Certificated document received back from the Sec State of WHATEVER, the returned Authentication is backed by full faith and credit from the Sec State as Express Grantor to the recipient as Express Grantee.

A grant is not perfected until the recipient does an Acknowledgment and Acceptance recorded in their records:
Example
http://cvimage.clerk.leon.fl.us/official_records/download_document.asp?book=1023&page=2227

Now as Express Grantee, I turn around as Express Grantor with a copy of the Acknoweldgment and Accpetance, notify the issuer of the underlying certificate to withdraw all transactions transacting through the account [noted on the certificate] be withdrawn and redeposited as Special redeemed in lawful money.

the redeposit by Special Deposit puts the office deposited into the capacity of Express Trustee and I become the Grantee as Grantor/Executor/Settlor for that account