and the truth ...

I just read Dr. Seuss' CAT in the HAT again last night, and lo' and behold, we were shown PROPER-ENGLISH on page 31:

"I call this game FUN-IN-A-BOX," then Cat in the Hat introduced the 2 children to Thing one and Thing two

Thing one and Thing two represent the Name/NAME and they ran amok thru the house creating all kinds of havoc until such time as the children corralled them back into the Box and only then, did the Cat in the Hat have an obligation to "pick up all his playthings" and put the house back into its original condition.

It is no-one's fault but our own that we couldn't see the truth for full disclosure has been given; hidden within cartoons and children's books, tales and movies. Too bad one must be an adult to grasp it, but the truth does not get adulterated over time, it is always there, hidden in plain sight right under our nose, but one has to come as a child of God; with the light of consciousness: Christ, to see the truth for the only real sin is ignorance for that is how his people perish.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free - John 8:32

Re: and the truth ...

much2much2bear
i turned 70 last month
and i just now finished reading my very first DR SEUSS story...
thanks to you... boris...
This could possibly be your most profound post...
i am grateful for your posting...
i liked the reference to the cup and the CAKE...

from: http://etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=placenta
placenta (n.)
    1670s of plants, 1690s of mammals,
from Modern Latin placenta uterina "uterine cake"
(so called 16c. by Italian anatomist Realdo Colombo),
from Latin placenta "a cake, flat cake,"
That ROMAN-CULT knows how to FEAST
a cup of blood,
eat a little flesh,
and then have some cake.... Mmmmmmm
oh yeah...
don't forget to have some PIZZA....

u-da-man-bro    thanks

Re: and the truth ...

If we really want to get a bit in depth; let's have some fun with this ...

First thing, it was the boy that caught Thing one and Thing two in the net of which could reference the masculine energy must do the work, while the feminine energy assists.

Next, since "Cake" refers to "placenta", when the Cat in the Hat falls off the ball, the boat (vessel) lands in the cake (placenta) to which the fish (possibly a reference to the Hat the Pope wears?) responds:

"You sank our toy ship,
you sank it deep in the cake.
You shook up our house
and you bent our new rake."

This could be alluding to the PLACENTA (See 1 USC 8: placenta is part of a stage of development of a Homo-Sapien (family, genus, species)) being used to create SPLIT-TITLE (Title/TITLE) to an Earthen-VESSEL (Trust: Earth-and-VESSEL) which is then "sent out to sea" (engaged in commercial warfare: to actively act in debt (sin) which is warring against God) as part of a "re-legion" (Legion of VATICAN: Naval Maritime Vessel/ VASSAL of SATAN: the beast comes from the "sea" (Holy See/ HOLY SEE)) and the act of creating as vessel is REGISTERED via the birth record creating a "House of LastName" of which SUR-NAME (NAME in SERVICE) stands as a SLAVE-NAME under Roman Law, placing the "House of LastName" under service with the VATICAN as BENEFICIARY (shook up our house) until one places Title/TITLE (Thing one and Thing two: Name/NAME) BACK-IN-THE-BOX (Trust: Earthen-VESSEL).

Now looking up "rake": http://etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=rake (I'll let you all follow the links from there)

rake (n.1) "toothed tool for drawing or scraping things together," Old English raca "rake," earlier ræce, from Proto-Germanic *rak- "gather, heap up" (source also of Old Norse reka "spade, shovel," Old High German rehho, German Rechen "a rake," Gothic rikan "to heap up, collect"), from PIE *reg- (1) "move in a straight line" (source also of Greek oregein "to reach, stretch out," Latin regere "direct, rule; keep straight, guide;" see regal), perhaps via its action, or via the notion of "implement with straight pieces of wood" [Watkins].

regal (adj.) late 14c., from Old French regal "royal" (12c.) or directly from Latin regalis "royal, kingly; of or belonging to a king, worthy of a king," from rex (genitive regis) "king," from PIE root *reg- "move in a straight line," hence, "direct in a straight line, rule, guide" (source also of Sanskrit raj- "a king, a leader;" Avestan razeyeiti "directs;" Persian rahst "right, correct;" Latin regere "to rule," rex "a king, a leader," rectus "right, correct;" Old Irish ri, Gaelic righ "a king;" Gaulish -rix "a king," in personal names, such as Vircingetorix; Gothic reiks "a leader;" Old English rice "kingdom," -ric "king," rice "rich, powerful," riht "correct;" Gothic raihts, Old High German recht, Old Swedish reht, Old Norse rettr "correct"). Related: Regally.

rake (n.2) "debauchee; idle, dissolute person," 1650s, shortening of rakehell. Hogarth's "Rake's Progress" engravings were published in 1735. (Does the Devil like "idle hands"?)

debauchee (n.) 1660s, from French débauché "debauched (person)," noun use of past participle of debaucher (see debauch) ...

debauch (v.) 1590s, from Middle French débaucher "entice from work or duty," from Old French desbaucher "to lead astray," supposedly literally "to trim (wood) to make a beam" (from bauch "beam," from Frankish balk or some other Germanic source akin to English balk (n.)). A sense of "shaving" something away, perhaps, but the root is also said to be a word meaning "workshop," which gets toward the notion of "to lure someone off the job;" either way the sense evolution is unclear.

rioter (n.) late 14c., "debauchee," from Old French riotour, from riote, (see riot (n.)). Meaning "one who takes part in a rising or public disturbance against authority" is from mid-15c.

bend (v.) Old English bendan "to bend a bow; confine with a string, fetter," causative of bindan "to bind," from Proto-Germanic base *band- "string, band" (source also of Old Norse benda "to join, strain, strive, bend"), from PIE root *bhendh- "to bind" (source also of Gothic bindan, Old High German bintan, Sanskrit badhnati "binds," Lithuanian bendras "partner;" Old Persian bandaka- "subject").

So, playing the fool, the Cat in the Hat bent their new rake which could allude to the Cat debauching (leading astray) the children while their mother was out (causing a riot of which riot also means laughter: FUN, as promised), binding/bonding them to a reduction of their regalness: Status with God in exchange for STATUS (in rebellion), which leads to him bringing in the Box (Trust: Earthen-VESSEL) containing Thing one and Thing two so the children could continue to act in intercourse with the Cat in the Hat.

While the Mother was out, the Fish (possibly a reference to the Hat the Pope wears?) is merely a guardian (trustee of the house) and keeps reminding the Cat in the Hat: "You SHOULD NOT be here while their mother is not." which is just a SUGGESTION not a COMMAND, and even if it were a COMMAND, the Cat in the Hat merely keeps ignoring the Fish (Satan had permission from God to test Job, so Satan has permission here) renegotiating with the Children thru ADVERT-ENTICEMENTS of FUN.

Which ultimately leads to this: The CAT in the HAT is nothing more than the deceiver (Devil) in this form (Cat in the Hat) playing games with those with idle hands for "Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece - Proverbs 16:27"; also stated: Idle hands are the Devil's playthings.

But the Devil (Satan) is in enmity with the woman for the Satan is bound under the curse of Genesis 3, thus the Cat in the Hat had to leave before the Mother returned, but only AFTER the boy corralled Thing one and Thing two and returned them back into the Box (put the Name/NAME into the trust: earthen-VESSEL containing both Title/TITLE: Earth-and-VESSEL), thus the children failed to be ADVERTLY-ENTICED to DISHONOR their mother for "Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth." - Ephesians 6:1-3, therefore the children chose to remain usufruct of the tree of life and the Cat in the Hat was left to clean up his playthings and restore the house.

Re: and the truth ...

much2much2bear
Precisely...and profoundly Deeper!
“Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cat_in_the_Hat

The Cat in the Hat is a children's book written and illustrated by Theodor Geisel
under the pen name Dr. Seuss and first published in 1957. ..
In 1955, Spaulding invited Geisel to dinner in Boston where he proposed that Geisel create a book "for six- and seven-year olds who had already mastered the basic mechanics of reading".[5] He reportedly challenged, "Write me a story that first-graders can't put down!"[5]

At the back of Why Johnny Can't Read, Flesch had included 72 lists of words that young children should be able to read, and Spaulding provided Geisel with a similar list.[7] Geisel later told biographers Judith and Neil Morgan that Spaulding had supplied him with a list of 348 words that every six-year-old should know and insisted that the book's vocabulary be limited to 225 words... the finished book contains 236 different words...

Geisel was ORDER-ed to write a specific book...
from a list of 348 words...
carefully chosen, no doubt...
this was not his 'idea'....
he fulfilled an ORDER...
yet the "punctuation" is truly unique for any literary project...
one  One   ONE... the truth can only be 'seen'
it cannot be 'HEARD'   so why appear at any HEARING...

I wonder if Dr Seuss is a graduate of Loyola or Georgetown...

for your consideration: One could graduate from
Dr. Seuss the cat in the hat university...

for those that find this post puzzling... or amusing...
continue below to see what Dr. Seuss has to say about "Person"

cuz da cat in da hat sez sum'tin 'bout dat...

the following is pasted from
https://www.brainpickings.org/2012/04/11/seuss-isms/

I was delighted to stumble across
Seuss-isms: Wise and Witty Prescriptions for Living
from the Good Doctor (public library)
— a simple, lovely 1997 collection of Seussean gold
that transcends  the seemingly simple verses
to glean wisdom on life that gets more profound
with each reading.

    You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes.
    You can steer yourself
    any direction you choose.
    (Oh, the Places You’ll Go!)

(Because, let’s not forget, personality is fluid and we can rewire our own habit loops.)

    All alone!
    Whether you like it or not,
    alone is something
    you’ll be quite a lot!
    (Oh, the Places You’ll Go!)

(And you might as well make it a creative advantage.)

    Today you are true!
    That is truer than true!
    There is no one alive
    who is you-er than you!
    (Happy Birthday to You!)

(Unless, of course, you get into the philosophy of what a “person” is.)

    This pool might be bigger Than you or I know!
    (McElligot’s Pool)

(And, as we’ve recently learned, embracing the bounds of our ignorance
is fundamental to expanding our knowledge.)

    Think left and think right
    and think low and think high.
    Oh, the thinks you can think up
    if only you try!
    (Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!)

You’ll find many more such timeless prescriptions in Seuss-isms, divided into subjects ranging from the serious (“Equality and Justice,” “Facing up to Adversity”) to the tongue-in-cheek (“The Art of Eating,” “The First Nerd!”).

Re: and the truth ...

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In my opinion, full disclosure should be advertised as such, in the open, free of legalese or other confusing language, terms or concepts. Only then can we make conscious choices, fully aware of their potential consequences. For example: If one is warring against God, then one should be fully aware that is what one is doing, instead of being convinced (thanks in large part to our governors and tutors) that all one is doing is providing for family. If one is becoming a federal contractor/employee, one should be made aware of that and should be able to choose not to be or cease to be without persecution and without having to jump through numerous, complicated and confusing hoops. The undoing should be as easy as the doing.

Full disclosure should not be hidden in what most people think is fantasy (cartoons,  books, movies, etc) or buried in millions of codes, regulations, statutes, etc. That is deceitful and reeks of bad faith. One should not have to interpret truth out of some cryptic information. There are as many interpretations as there are people on the planet, which is correct and who is qualified to make that determination?

To be Ignorant is to willfully disregard information, choosing not to know. I do not think that is what most  are. Most of us don't know that we don't know or are place at a disadvantage in regard to knowing. That is innocence.

Re: and the truth ...

Like some cheese with that whine?

Hosea 4 ... FULL-DISCLOSURE with respect to what is really happening
Genesis 3 curse ... PROBLEM
Matthew 6:33 and Galatians 4 (Jeremiah 32:14: Minnesota Rule 220 filing) ... REACTION
Malachi 3:10 and Matthew 19:21 (2 Corinthians 4:7: Claim in Probate thru Minnesota Rule 220 filing) ... SOLUTION

All of this together = Acceptance of Christ.

No-ones fault but your own you did not comprehend.

Everything else is the Kazzarian "jews" making fun of mankind by boasting about what they have done; how ignorant mankind has allowed themselves to be kept, and there is nothing cryptic, one just has to develop the eyes to hear and I know it hurts, but

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You’ve never used them before.
- Matrix

As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly ninety-nine percent of the test subjects accepted the program provided they were given a choice - even if they were only aware of it at a near-unconscious level. - Architect from the Matrix

I just happen to see as I have for most of my life and only recently have I been able to put away my anger and listen to what I see. I pass this along so people do not WASTE 35+ years of their life (as I did) in anger, bitching about matters they can not control. The only thing in this whole universe one controls is one's choices; every other attempt to control (bitching, moaning, etc...) is an illusion: a trespass against God for God is the only one in control: akin to DOUBT: the original sin.

Do you know what Ascension really means? It means to come back from the dead. The new age hippie, dippie crowd has it all wrong with their astrocrack and tard-idiot cards.

"Greetings, Your Majesty. I am intergalactic advocate Bob, here to assist you through the ascension process." - intergalactic advocate Bob, Jupiter Ascending (first meeting with Jupiter Jones)

"This is the authentic recurrence of her ladyship the Abrasax sovereign, and we have come to claim her title." - intergalactic advocate Bob, Jupiter Ascending (meeting the first bureaucrat)

The 5th dimension is Love Unconditional of which is Life (usufruct of the Tree of Life): we are coming back to Life ... back to God thru Christ.

Like a flower in winter when the spring comes, the inhabitants of Earth are emerging from the "winter" or time of death into "spring" or time of life, and during this time, the ground heats up to initiate the thaw. Christ dying and then rising is the story of mankind moving from Winter to Spring (Judas = Scorpio: death and rebirth)

Therefore, Global Warming, in addition to being an accounting term, is also referring to the ascension of man into life and this is what is being fought by the POWERS-TO-BE. Side note: Dark City (1998) is another movie I recommend that reveals what is happening to mankind.

This also corresponds to the observations that the Earth (and its Solar System) is currently in a galactic cycle that places it within the time of entering into what mankind calls "Spring" ... New Golden Age.

And what has been presented with here on this site and within these forums is a Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm that can be used to counter whatever Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm presented by the POWERS-THAT-BE in their attempts to Fight Global Warming.

One can either accept or reject; not my problem.

Ignorance is what you call "innocent" in your post, of which is a sin for it only leads one to perish or DIE: subject to dominion by VATICAN: GOD of the DEAD .. but don't let me get in the way of your happiness and success.

I tire of people and their misguided self-righteousness; like none of us had nothing to do with the current state/STATUS mankind finds itself. We are NOT victims, we are UNIVERSAL-ARCHITECTS-IN-TRAINING (U-AR-IT) and this is our "sandbox" so we don't destroy worlds and their inhabitants with our childish ways.

Bitch and moan all you wish, but get over it and deal with the problem: yourself.

Re: and the truth ...

franc

As always, thank you for your input and I welcome the input of others as well. My intent in posting here is not to whine, although that is probably what I am doing. I like to express my views and comprehensions from my perspective, so that others can help me see what I am missing. You are right. I am not a victim here and I am my own solution. I have much more learning to do.

On 12/7/2016 8:32 AM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

Like some cheese with that whine?

Hosea 4 ... FULL DISCLOSURE
Genesis 3 curse ... PROBLEM
Matthew 6:33 and Galatians 4 (Jeremiah 31:11) ... REACTION
Malachi 3:10 and Matthew 19:21 (2 Corinthians 4:7) ... SOLUTION

[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/and-the-truth-tp707p714.html
To unsubscribe from and the truth ..., click here.

Re: and the truth ...

derek moran

How is GLOBAL WARMING an accounting term, Boris?

Re: and the truth ...

GLOBAL WARMING means the Ground is thawing which is another way of saying the whole of mankind is waking up: from winter into spring.

The accounting side comes from the guilt currently being used against man for using the resources provided and then governing man in accordance with his guilt: government = union of a Jewish mother and a Catholic father

However, there is a flip side to GLOBAL WARMING in that while mankind is so busy feeling guilty for what he is doing, he is now allowing himself to be governed by the guilt, which as the SAME-TIME, stunts the ascension process, delaying mankind's being life.

The fight against GLOBAL WARMING is to fight the ascension of man and this gives rise to the CARBON TAX; the DEAD pay a tax on all they do for the "earth belongs in usufruct to the living, the dead have no rights" ...  CARBON FOOTPRINT, CARBON TAX, CARBON TRADING and thus the collective term GLOBAL WARMING are all means by which DEAD-ENTITIES are governed, regulated and controlled.

Re: and the truth ...

franc
This seems to be a racket, a con, a scam to me. The system is rigged in a way that we have no choice but use toxic, polluting resources when we don't have to. There have been plenty of technologies introduced to man that would render the use of such polluting resources unnecessary. These technologies have and continue to be suppressed by the same demon infested creatures that run said system. I am not playing this game. If anyone is to feel guilty, it is them, if they are capable of having any feelings.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/and-the-truth-tp707p733.html
To unsubscribe from and the truth ..., click here.

Re: and the truth ...

much2much2bear
THEY know.
They have known from the beginning...
They say... OIL is a scarce commodity and we might run out = BIG $$$

Myth: Oil is a fossil Fuel...
three minute education here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_R3gp84TY

THEY want to reduce CARBON FOOT PRINTS...
do you leave footprints anywhere? Well you qualify for removal...
for the good of the many...
Everything is part  of our assignment...
it is how one plays the game that counts
(in the Book of Life, that is)...
enjoy the ride...
be careful who you serve...

Re: and the truth ...

again, like some cheese with that whine?

19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.” ~ John 3:19-21

The reason those technologies have not appeared is that they are done FOR-PROFIT not FOR-GOD; for the glory of self which expands the Kingdom of Satan, not the kingdom of God. Those technologies compete in the world of commerce of which is currently controlled by the Prince of Air (Satan) and he does not like competition nor is Satan a respecter of the Image of God for Satan is a respecter of PERSONS; the inclusion of one is the exclusion of another and unequal things ought not be joined.

That simple.

Face it, until the world moves to a love and spirit based economy of giving freely with all their heart without expectation in return, then the demons will continue to run the show for they are given permission by Lord God to do as such for the word of God is that God turns a blind eye to the people of whom have turned a blind eye to God and allows the lands, substance and treasures of the inhabitants to be plundered because of all the sin created with their love of the dark.

And the system is perfect, get over it.

Want to see a real change? Become the change you seek and your light will grant others the permission to shine; mankind must overcome his addiction to the darkness.

25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifespan?

28And why do you worry about clothes? Consider how the lilies of the field grow: They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his glory was adorned like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32For the pagans pursue all these things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.  ~ Matthew 6: 25-34

Re: and the truth ...

franc
The currently available technologies are for profit as well, yet they are allowed. It seems to me that those clean technologies have not appeared because they are a threat to the establishment's profit. Didn't Tesla want to use his technology to give free electricity to the world? Why was that not allowed? J P Morgan withdrew his support of Tesla because there was no profit in that investment and he made sure that Tesla did not succeed and had his lab destroyed. In this case, technology did not appear because there was profit in it. Go figure.

I am all for moving to a love and spirit based economy and giving freely without expectation in return. That is why I am here. I do no want to use debt/commercial/military instruments and I am sure than neither do you and neither do your friends.

On 12/15/2016 3:27 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

again, like some cheese with that whine?

John 3:19-21

[...]

And the system is perfect, get over it. You want to see a change? Become the change you seek and your light will grant others the permission to shine; mankind must overcome his addiction to the darkness.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/and-the-truth-tp707p736.html
To unsubscribe from and the truth ..., click here.

Re: and the truth ...

in a capitalistic driven system, what is the most heinous sin one can commit?

to give something away for free ...

Too bad Tesla obviously did not know about what we discuss for if he did, he may have given his ideas and work to the Treasury, not a robber baron, which would have also rendered this conversation moot.

Re: and the truth ...

franc
It appears that the system seeks perfection and nothing less suffices. I guess this is what they mean by "it is a perfect system". Is doing good for our fellow man is not good enough, unless we do it in the right way? If a genius like Tesla did not figure out the required perfection, can most of us do so? It seems a bit draconian to me and I am not here to appease a draconian god. I aim higher.

All I can do is the best I can with what I got. As I go along and learn something new, I make corrections accordingly. If this is not good enough, they can shove it. Now, where is that cheese that you promised?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/and-the-truth-tp707p739.html
To unsubscribe from and the truth ..., click here.

Re: and the truth ...

there is no "draconian god" there is only the light of the truth ... truth is man in his current form exists as a zombie-vampire and until he does not, the people such as Tesla will continue to suffer at the hands of other vampires; sucking their life energy in order to keep the current paradigm in place.

People can either bitch and moan or allow their light to shine and cease being a zombie-vampire.

This is the choice humanity faces: be the light or continue to be a collective of zombie-vampires.