american national passport

franc
Hello folks,

I have unwittingly obtained a US citizen passport almost a decade ago, when I did not know any better. I was not born in Washington DC, nor have I ever been there, nor have I taken an oath of allegiance to the US. I have been wanting to return it and obtain an american national passport instead, but waited so that I could be better educated on how to get it. I know now not to provide a SSN and not to check the citizen box for parents or spouse, for example. The current passport is expiring soon, so I have to get going on this. Does anyone here have an american national passport? If so, I ask for your assistance in getting one for myself.

I know that I have to use a DS-11 form because I want a new passport and not a renewal of the current one. I have looked over the passport application and have some questions regarding it. I know that the the info provided on the applications determines whether I get an american national passport or a US citizen passport. So, I want to do this right. Here are my questions:

1. They want the current passport included with the application. But, I do not want then to use it as an ID because it IDs a US citizen. How do I prevent them from using it as ID?

2. The fields on the application are labeled for persons, not men. First Name, Middle name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Address refer to persons. Given name, family name, birthday and post location refer to men. How do i handle this mis-characterization?

3. They want me to write in an occupation, which is a military term. I do not engage in military activities. Do I leave this field blank?

4. There is a question on the application that reads: "Have you ever been issued a US passport? If Yes, give name and number on passport" Again, the current passport was a mistake. I do not want to be considered a US citizen. How do I answer this question?

5. The paragraph above the signature line states in part: "...I am a citizen or non-citizen national of the United States... " I am neither. I am an american national, a non-resident alien in respect to the US. Do I cross that phrase off on the application?

6. Is there a proper way to sign the application, like "without prejudice" or do I precede the signature with "By:"?

I thank you all in advance for your help with this.

Re: american national passport

Rschallmo
 Go to the Videos the gathering of the tribes and go to the last one Eddie talks about that

Re: american national passport

why are you all putting the cart before the horse?

The passport is a RESULT of your current status (FEDERAL CONTRACTOR).
Fix the status and the passport (and everything else) fixes itself.

This is what was just discussed on the previous posting regarding being on the wrong side of the gospel.

Until you fix the status, you are a TREASURY AGENT and you volunteered for such when you RECEIVED the SS CARD and used it (consummates the "Agreement") along with the BC to get the DL (or ID/PASSPORT) = FEDERAL CONTRACTOR.

The status is fixed when a beneficiary of the CESTUI QUE comes forth. The CESUI QUE was done to place the entirety of God's stuff into Trust to prevent the heathens and such (those operating for the ME, ME, ME ego self) from dancing around, hooting and hollering and consuming everything they saw, thus eating the usufruct (natural/original dominion under Genesis) of the Earth and denying the next generation their usufruct (natural/original dominion under Genesis) .. again, go back an READ that letter from Jefferson to Madison.

Today, we are witness, not to the glory that is our Father, but to the result of those who would eat the usufruct for generations to come.

Re: american national passport

Thanks Rschallmo. I saw the video that you are referring to, but my questions are not address in it. Besides, I don't have a way to contact Eddie to discuss this with. My hope with this post is to communicate with those who have already done what I seek to do.

On 10/17/2016 5:20 AM, Rschallmo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
 Go to the Videos the gathering of the tribes and go to the last one Eddie talks about that

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/american-national-passport-tp577p579.html
To unsubscribe from american national passport, click here.
NAML