american national passport

franc
Hello folks,

I have unwittingly obtained a US citizen passport almost a decade ago, when I did not know any better. I was not born in Washington DC, nor have I ever been there, nor have I taken an oath of allegiance to the US. I have been wanting to return it and obtain an american national passport instead, but waited so that I could be better educated on how to get it. I know now not to provide a SSN and not to check the citizen box for parents or spouse, for example. The current passport is expiring soon, so I have to get going on this. Does anyone here have an american national passport? If so, I ask for your assistance in getting one for myself.

I know that I have to use a DS-11 form because I want a new passport and not a renewal of the current one. I have looked over the passport application and have some questions regarding it. I know that the the info provided on the applications determines whether I get an american national passport or a US citizen passport. So, I want to do this right. Here are my questions:

1. They want the current passport included with the application. But, I do not want then to use it as an ID because it IDs a US citizen. How do I prevent them from using it as ID?

2. The fields on the application are labeled for persons, not men. First Name, Middle name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Address refer to persons. Given name, family name, birthday and post location refer to men. How do i handle this mis-characterization?

3. They want me to write in an occupation, which is a military term. I do not engage in military activities. Do I leave this field blank?

4. There is a question on the application that reads: "Have you ever been issued a US passport? If Yes, give name and number on passport" Again, the current passport was a mistake. I do not want to be considered a US citizen. How do I answer this question?

5. The paragraph above the signature line states in part: "...I am a citizen or non-citizen national of the United States... " I am neither. I am an american national, a non-resident alien in respect to the US. Do I cross that phrase off on the application?

6. Is there a proper way to sign the application, like "without prejudice" or do I precede the signature with "By:"?

I thank you all in advance for your help with this.

Re: american national passport

Rschallmo
 Go to the Videos the gathering of the tribes and go to the last one Eddie talks about that

Re: american national passport

why are you all putting the cart before the horse?

The passport is a RESULT of your current status (FEDERAL CONTRACTOR).
Fix the status and the passport (and everything else) fixes itself.

This is what was just discussed on the previous posting regarding being on the wrong side of the gospel.

Until you fix the status, you are a TREASURY AGENT and you volunteered for such when you RECEIVED the SS CARD and used it (consummates the "Agreement") along with the BC to get the DL (or ID/PASSPORT) = FEDERAL CONTRACTOR.

The status is fixed when a beneficiary of the CESTUI QUE comes forth. The CESUI QUE was done to place the entirety of God's stuff into Trust to prevent the heathens and such (those operating for the ME, ME, ME ego self) from dancing around, hooting and hollering and consuming everything they saw, thus eating the usufruct (natural/original dominion under Genesis) of the Earth and denying the next generation their usufruct (natural/original dominion under Genesis) .. again, go back an READ that letter from Jefferson to Madison.

Today, we are witness, not to the glory that is our Father, but to the result of those who would eat the usufruct for generations to come.

Re: american national passport

Thanks Rschallmo. I saw the video that you are referring to, but my questions are not address in it. Besides, I don't have a way to contact Eddie to discuss this with. My hope with this post is to communicate with those who have already done what I seek to do.

On 10/17/2016 5:20 AM, Rschallmo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
 Go to the Videos the gathering of the tribes and go to the last one Eddie talks about that

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/american-national-passport-tp577p579.html
To unsubscribe from american national passport, click here.

Re: american national passport

given
How have folks been boarding a plane, say from Logan (BOS), for so-called "domestic travel"?  With BC only?  With an ANC?

Does one send written notice to airline CEO, TSA CEO, State Governor (Mass. State Police "supervise" TSA at Boston's Airport)

Re: american national passport

"I am travelling on my religious exemption."

Then produce some form of ID with pic … Sam's Club Card is sufficient.

Re: american national passport

Brandtamas
I made a Sea-Pass with the 1x1.9 Language flag, Pass Port photo, Fox stamp, cancelled it and endorsed it on the back. Haven't used it yet but could work. I also, did a Live-Life claim with Photo, finger print, DNA sample (hair) and 2 witnesses to accompany the pass.. Here is my Sea-Pass... Only thing I didn't Add was my Registered mail # / ID #. Haven't mailed it myself yet...Sea-Pass

Re: american national passport

There must be more to it than that statement. Can you elaborate on this concept? Making this statement to TSA agents may get you a weird look. How does lack of government ID = religious exemption?

Also, does the airline ticket have to be obtained by means other cash/check/card?

iamsomedude wrote
"I am travelling on my religious exemption."

Then produce some form of ID with pic … Sam's Club Card is sufficient.

Re: american national passport

that is right from TSA Officials.

But first, do you comprehend that a "citizen of the United States" is a civilly dead entity?

Then, do you comprehend that to become "a citizen of the United States," one must make an oath pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise?

Then, do you comprehend that to obtain a "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become a "civilly dead entity" pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, one would be "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States?"

Then, do you comprehend that when one "falsely and willfully represents himself to be a citizen of the United States," one violates an Act of Congress more commonly known and described as 18 USC 911?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States," one must present a "birth certificate?"

Then, do you comprehend that a "birth certificate" is an "graven image" of "something on the earth?"

Then, do you comprehend that to claim to be an "image of something on earth" is to "serve" that image?

Then, do you comprehend that to claim to "serve an image of something on earth" is to "worship" that image?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" and self-proclaim them-self to be the NAME recorded upon that "birth certificate?"

Then, do you comprehend that the NAME recorded upon that "birth certificate" is the NAME of an "image of something on earth?"

Then, do you comprehend that to serve or worship an "image of something on earth" is idolatry?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" while self-proclaiming them-self to be the NAME listed on such "birth certificate," one just testified one is an "idolator?"

Then, do you comprehend that idolatry is violation of the 1st Commandment, thus Sin?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" while self-proclaiming them-self to be the NAME listed on such "birth certificate," one testifies one is an "idolator" and thus "lives in Sin?"

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" while self-proclaiming them-self to be the NAME listed on such "birth certificate," one testifies that one is an "idolator" and thus "lives in Sin" by choice and consent?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" while self-proclaiming them-self to be the NAME listed on such "birth certificate," one testifies that one is an "idolator" and, by choice and consent, "lives in Sin," thus rejects Christ and God's Commandments?

Then, do you comprehend that to live in Sin and reject Christ and God's Commandments is to reject the Tree of Life?

Then, do you comprehend that to reject the Tree of Life is to embrace the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Then, do you comprehend that to embrace the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is to be dead?

Then, do you comprehend that in order to obtain "government issued ID" without first making an oath to become and civilly dead entity pursuant to 2 Stat 153, and not otherwise, while at the same time "falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States" one must present a "birth certificate" while self-proclaiming them-self to be the NAME listed on such "birth certificate," one testifies that one is an "idolator" and, by choice and consent, "lives in Sin," thus voluntarily rejects Christ and God's Commandments and thus proves "civil death" = "embracing the tree of knowledge?"

Now, if you comprehend all of that, you now comprehend "How does lack of government ID = religious exemption?" Civil Death = Dead to the Law and if Christ is here to fulfill the law, then one who rejects Christ is dead to the Law: the equal and opposite effect.

Now, I shall beat this dead horse even more:

Do you comprehend that "child" and "person" both mean the "infant member of the homo-sapien species" by way of Act of Congress more commonly known and described as 1 USC 8?

Then, do you comprehend that contracts made with an infant are voidable?

Then, do you comprehend that on at the opening of the Day of Atonement service on the eve of Yom Kippur, the Jews sing an Aramaic prayer annulling vows made before God called "Kol Nidre?"

Then do you comprehend that on at the opening of the Day of Atonement service on the eve of Yom Kippur, the Jews sing an Aramaic prayer annulling vows made before God called "Kol Nidre," thus rendering the Jews and infants as equal?

Then, do you comprehend that the Jews executed Christ?

Then, do you comprehend that Christ was sent to fulfill the law?

Then, do you comprehend that by executing Christ, the Jews execute the law, but do not fulfill?

Then, do you comprehend that to not "fulfill the law" means to not "make good on contract?"

Now, with this comprehension, you now know why one should never trust any member of the executive, legislative, or executive branch of the United States for the "government issued ID" is actually a license to void any contract entered into by the holder of the ID.

A "government issued ID" is just codification of the "Kol Nidre" ... it means "Hello. I am a dishonest asshole here to engage intercourse with other infants and children and if you are a child or infant, I am going to force commercial intercourse and rape you."

Therefore, to not have a "government issued ID" means one is not a "child" and the "jew" wants nothing to do with you because the "jew" only loves forced commercial intercourse with children and infants: Kabbalistic pedophiles.

Re: american national passport

don7411
Here is a place to get ID issued by the Kingdom of Heaven.

http://www.embassyofheaven.org/identification.htm

[...]

This is NEW information for me about the Koi Nidre.  The rest is consistent and does not shock me.

But I have two questions and it is not necessary to be frustrated [I am as "anxious" about Donald doing what has to be done and my daily prayer is SOON - I mean this guy gets extra bullshit every day], we are all sincerely trying to learn:

1.  Did we not discuss on the last talkshoe it really does not matter if you have a PO box, DL, Passport, etc, it is HOW ONE USES it [by necessity]?

2.  With regard to the TSA Religious Exemption, can you provide some more info on this.  I did a search on this and it APPEARS there is limited exemptions for religious purposes, ie for screening.

On a very serious note, if there was some way I could help Donald out, I would do it without question.  We are at a war for souls, it is SCREAMING at all of us DAILY.

Re: american national passport

don7411 wrote
Here is a place to get ID issued by the Kingdom of Heaven.

http://www.embassyofheaven.org/identification.htm
May I ask what does this do for you?

Re: american national passport

Thanks, boris. I knew that there was more to it than "I am travelling on my religious exemption." :) Thank you for connecting the dots. It was very helpful, however, I do, have a comment on this point:

"Therefore, to not have a "government issued ID" means one is not a "child" and the "jew" wants nothing to do with you because the "jew" only loves forced commercial intercourse with children and infants: Kabbalistic pedophiles."

Experience showed me that to not have a "government issued ID" means harassment and property taken away, which appears to be forced commercial intercourse. It is a catch 22.

Also, as Tony mentioned above, sometime things are presented on this forum and on Talkshoe that are contradictory to the above. For example, you mentioned in the last Talkshoe that you are considering getting a DL for shits and giggles. Why be a dishonest asshole for shits and giggles?

Not trying to cause and argument or offend. I am purely seeking to comprehend further.

Re: american national passport

it is not the license is how one utilizes it; how one comprehends what ELSE it represents

if one KNOWS how to not claim to BE the "decedent," but "the personal representative acting for the estate of the decedent" and thus endowed with DISPOSAL RIGHTS of such; not the OWNER as the "estate of the decedent" is the "grantor of all accounts" thus "owner" because the NAME is ALWAYS an "infant" thus "all contracts are voidable" granting on inherent right of reversion of ALL property and interests back the "estate of the decedent" under "Tax Law" (26 USC § 2037 (b) and 26 USC § 673) and the ID / DL "identifies" the "appropriate person" in each transaction to "release one's beneficial interest" in the "expectancy" ... the return of all properties and assets, along with all the liens and obligations for care and maintenance resulting from the collapse of the Cestui Que Trust upon locating the "dead dude who is no longer dead" ... that NATURALLY results upon the act of using DECEDENT-NAME to identify the one using it by someone else for that someone else just testified the decedent is not longer decedent by the action of identification.

Commissioner v. Estate of Field - "It makes no difference how vested may be the remainder interests in the corpus or how remote or uncertain may be the decedent's reversionary interest. If the corpus does not shed the possibility of reversion until at or after the decedent's death, the value of the entire corpus on the date of death is taxable.' " (read this regarding the "2 deaths")

By injecting the Christ consciousness into the Transaction by operating in peace for the best for everyone involved, one effectively redeems property and interests from "forced commercial intercourse" or Sin.

OR

you can use the same to practice forced commercial intercourse with children and infants and join the other Satanic-Kabbalistic pedophiles here on sex holiday ... all the old sins and all the new ways.

Re: american national passport

given
Very deep.  The child entity created with this given's information currently has no credit history now as well as no DL since it was suspended over 7 years ago after "dropping out".  My spirit says to avoid the imperial entanglements.

I used to travel no problem with jural type society card I obtained after a status correction process common law defaulted to the feds and their state franchise.  This card has a biological identifier (fingerprint) as well as is notarized.  They were always asking "where is the expiration date" and I would answer that I don't know when that is but I'm still here.  It uses nativity date and contact location instead of birth date and address.

That ended as the TSA (as well as cell phone store) use the same book of IDs one must present from.

I did pass through security on an expired passport before (I had never returned it as part of said status correction) produced under duress as I didn't want to miss a flight.  I told the agent that he was aiding in suborning me to perjury since I am "without the United States".

Have to be ready to be "interviewed" as well as felt up and let it be, go to peace and go with God.

BJs no longer issues picture IDs due to "civil rights issues" an employee who has had his for 27 years told me.  I have a "World's Gym" nearby that has a pic ID as part of membership.  But, it is not in "the ID book".

I'm not sure "by way of accomodation" is the proper use here but they lump "terminals" with "gymnasiums" in 42 US 12131

Re: american national passport

Jack Mehoff

this is why one states to the TSA Agent: "I am traveling on my religious exemption." and now the agents must comply and their "book" means absolutely squat..

This comes right from TSA Chiefs and the agents have no choice but to comply.

You see, once you invoke the "religious exemption," one can not be held to the duties under the "well regulated militia" ... but one still has the "civil duties" under the current martial law environment.

That is the LAW.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 6:44 AM given [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/american-national-passport-tp577p3570.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

That's a fact Jack?  Love to bring that printed out to the airport next month.

Re: american national passport

Jack Mehoff
Or you can just go do it like my buddy did.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/american-national-passport-tp577p3572.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: american national passport

franc
Can you have your buddy tell us about this experience? I think it would help us all tremendously.

Jack Mehoff wrote
Or you can just go do it like my buddy did.

Re: american national passport

Jack Mehoff
How about going out and just doing it? What do you got to lose? All I see is a bunch of people talking, but not doing.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/american-national-passport-tp577p3575.html