Your patience...

Redneck Hawaiian
This post was updated on .
First of all allow me to thank you for your patience with me over my last few posts.  The light bulb finally flipped on today with a study buddy and I. The understanding that we have both have come to is that the Government is collecting taxes on the people (minor accounts) in order to pay their debts in the future. When we claim and authenticate the BC it allows us to administer the "recipt" given to us at birth and the authority to discharge debt with the reversionary intrest.  I don't know why this shit never really clicked after studying what you and Jim have said, plus many others (I won't mention who, because I don't want people going down the wrong path....) for damn near a year now, that this shit never really clicked into gear until today. Your modern day parables have thrown me for a loop brother and I just want to thank the Lord for finally allowing me to understand what you have been saying this whole time. It is only because God allowed it that I can finally understand your teachings. I will keep you informed on my current situation and once again thank you for your patience!  God bless.
Fear- Its what drives the ignorant to the books of knowledge for fear of the backwards words of man. -Tad Akoni

Re: Your patience...

Redneck Hawaiian
This post was updated on .
Furthermore understanding that there is no actual lawful money due to the trading with the enemy act and the emergency banking act, paying a debt with a debt is not actually paying for the debt and being paid with debt notes is actually slavery ( not truly being paid for your labors) so the remedy comes with Mr. Lincoln. 😊 So with the BC we are basically saying to uncle Sam don't worry about it, we got this. I can administer my account by giving away the intrest in this matter to the United States being that I am of the age of majority. (Claming the minor account) If I am not understanding all of this correctly please indulge me and set me straight. With this current understanding I hope to move on to the rest of your teachings concerning the SS4 &5 along with the passport. Once agai Thank you n God bless!
Fear- Its what drives the ignorant to the books of knowledge for fear of the backwards words of man. -Tad Akoni

Re: Your patience...

william-michael
Well said.  i could not agree more!  Superb Post!!  Thank you Boris and All.  Here we go now.

Re: Your patience...

Gavilan
You are a better man than me, I still can't get my head around it.

I have asked for guidance and I am still wondering out here in the wilderness.

This is something that has my mind clouded:

If God wanted us to be victimized by others, why would he give us the ability to reason?

Yes, if all men were righteous, we would not need governments to settle disputes, heck there would not be any disputes.

But as I sit here, and think about the things of this existence, some things come into mind that clash about our individuality: the physical and the spiritual.

I had a dream not too long ago where I asked what was all this about, and there was a voice that asked me what did I want the most of this Universe, I said that I didn't want anything. Then I felt a complete and utter peace and joy, when I woke up, I spend like a week on a high that I had never experienced before.

It's like something keeps telling me that the flesh is bound to this existence, but we are not of it.

There are times I feel a tremendous sadness for everything and everyone that has ever existed, and I give prayer and ask for forgiveness, for some reason just in case no one has ever done so, at least we can say that one of us has apologized for any and all transgressions we commit.

I don't get it, why couldn't I just be some little greedy bastard that could not see beyond its own interest?

The struggle is real.

Re: Your patience...

william-michael

Re: Your patience...

If God wanted us to be victimized by others, why would he give us the ability to reason?

Maybe God is just laughing at the futility that is Mankind (ADAM: man and woman collectively) trying to control the bitch: his Ego (EVE).

Maybe he even pees a little bit while laughing when people think in terms victimhood, I know I do, especially when invariably the victim becomes the hood to exact revenge against that which is perceived to have caused the harm in the first place: victimhood-status roulette, resulting in a slow decent in to Hell fueled by the Hand of Adam for allowing EVE to make ADAM her little bitch: Genesis 3 curse.

So, in reality it might not be God almighty nor Satan judging the people, maybe the people judge themselves. The people execute the laws against other people thinking they know better and people go along with it without even using that lump 3 feet above their ass; The people fight in all the wars. If no one ever showed up to the battlefield, would there be a war to fight or would the 2 assholes who started the fight have to settle it?

War exists because forgiveness does not, thus government exists because man is not in his Natural Raw State, so he need artificial agents. There is no difference between physical and spiritual; they are mirror images: both exist and play out at the same exact time here on Earth creating "The system" ... "The system" is neutral and exists whether or not one believes it does and the only thing that matters to it is the proper administration of the usufruct.

The Republic was founded to protect property rights, upon exercise of those rights when combined with one's dominion over the earth, one produces fruit, the Republic was to receive the USUFRUCT (Right to profit from the fruit = one's fortune) because the last line in the Declaration states "with a firm reliance upon divine Providence, we hereby mutually pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our Sacred honor" and the government ("the system") in place exists to enforce the usufruct in service of this Trust.

One's parents delivered the usufructuary interest to the State for safe-keeping, but until the delivery stands validated, the delivery is incomplete, thus the gift is incomplete and equity will not complete and incomplete gift, so why not complete delivery and fulfill on the wishes of Abraham (Lincoln) and finally make money our servant instead of our master?

Then the government ("the system") will return to being invisible because it only appears when God almighty's Natural Law is out of balance: when the people live in sin.

I will leave you with the words of Theodore Roosevelt, Jamestown Exposition 1907:

We can not afford to forget the maxim upon which Washington insisted, that the surest way to avert war is to be prepared to meet it. Nevertheless, the duties that most concern us of this generation are not military, but social and industrial. Each community must always dread the evils which spring up as attendant upon the very qualities which give it success. We of this mighty western Republic have to grapple with the dangers that spring from popular self-government tried on a scale incomparably vaster than ever before in the history of mankind, and from an  bounding material prosperity greater also than anything which the world has hitherto seen.

As regards the first set of dangers, it behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed. Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others. If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves, then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside. They can prevent the need of government from without only by showing that they possess the power of government from within. A sovereign can not make excuses for his failures; a sovereign must accept the responsibility for the exercise of the power that inheres in him; and where, as is true in our Republic, the people are sovereign, then the people must show a sober under standing and a sane and steadfast purpose if they are to preserve that orderly liberty upon which as a foundation every republic must rest.

Re: Your patience...

Why do people only go back to 1933 but use the Lieber Code written in 1863? The receipts identified in Article 38 of the Lieber code originate from Article 134 of the Lieber Code. This gives rise to the BC and SSN account to be established as part of the 1st order of business: to restore public order and safety of which the second task is to "come to an agreement that maximizes the benefit of both the inhabitant and occupier" under Hague Article 43 and the occupying state is only administrator and usufructuary of any public estate (NAME) in accordance with Article 55 of the Hague. Article 2 of the Lieber Code gives the parameters for the "declaration of peace" wherein the occupying army must remain as a condition of the same or by special proclamation by the Commander in Chief.

The TRUE assets of the Public Trust are the RIGHT to exercise one's inalienable rights and self-determination without interference so long as Natural Law is observed. With the banking acts of 1863-4, the united States of America purchased the USUFRUCT of the exercise of those rights to SECURE the nation established to protect the RIGHT so a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people would never perish from this Earth. The only problem is that no one told anybody, but the Carrey currency letter explains everything.

And until this agreement is ratified, the one using the NAME property interest is still holding the very ASSET that will fund the Trust created under the Declaration of Independence but can not be done at birth because that would be an involuntary servitude. Thus, the NAME holder retains the usufructuary interest (TAXPAYER) until such time as ratification so the instrument (BC+SSN) can take effect according to its puport and tenor and NAME holder then becomes Naked Owner (receive the blessings of the covenants of God almighty)

Therefore, there is an incomplete delivery of the usufructuary interest from the estate of the Man to the Declaration of Independence Trust (Livery in seisin), therefore an interest in reversion and one divests the estate of the Man from this reversion as the "payment" (return to God that which was taken: Malachi 3:10) for "the suit of the livery" (render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's) in order to restore the nobility status of the estate (render unto God's that which is God's)

"The system" will then administrate the Public Trust (Declaration of Independence) thru that thing called Government and apply the usufruct accordingly, creating Fictions of Law, if necessary, to assist in that administration. If one violates Natural Law, "the system" will initiate a usufruct against the estate of the violator (DISSEISIN - http://www.lectlaw.com/def/d181.htm) and the violated shall become Naked Owner with respect to the violator's estate until such time as the violator REPENTS (seeks true forgiveness) and the balance of Natural Law is restored and all administrated by that thing called Government (of which everyone seems think is some dirty word; thus treating that of which God declared clean as unclean) of which is ordained by the Grace of God almighty.

If one SEES government or the effects of the Fictions of Law are felt, then chances are that one has violated Natural Law; violated the Law of God almighty, and there is some outstanding ACCUSATION one need resolve and until that ACCUSATION is resolved, you so fuct.

Again, read Hosea 4.

The pledge of the Declaration of Independence is quite clear; the bible is quite clear, and the fulfillment of such is the expression of the will of God almighty for the acceptance of the pledge is the acceptance of Jesus Christ. An Act of God doing the Will of God. Acceptance of Jesus Christ grants one everlasting life; fulfilling the covenants grants one the promises of God almighty and rebukes the Accuser/Devourer.

"... I set out on this ground, which I suppose to be self evident, "that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living": that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it ... Then no man can, by natural right, oblige the lands he occupied, or the persons who succeed him in that occupation, to the paiment of debts contracted by him. For if he could, he might, during his own life, eat up the usufruct of the lands for several generations to come, and then the lands would belong to the dead, and not to the living, which would be the reverse of our principle ..." - Letter from Jefferson to Madison

The Declaration of Independence and the resulting united States of America was designed with PURPOSE and INTENT to protect the usufruct for future generations and "the system" created as a result administrates this Trust accordingly and when one looks into matters a bit further and applying the usufruct to everything, the truth becomes quite apparent. The entire system was built to administrate a usufruct against violators of Natural Law and is in fact operating in harmony with Spiritual, Biblical, Natural, Trust and Constitutional Law and it is we of whom are acting in belligerency: hypocrites and liars paying only lip service to God almighty; bandits and thieves stealing from God almighty and the legacy that was to be as a testament to his Glory, and until this changes, we will be a fuct.

Re: Your patience...

1933 happened because the people never took advantage of the 1863-4 banking acts of which would have SECURED the nation and given it a sense of National Independence, thus the Nation was FORCED to "pledge" all its account receivables and mortgage the resulting expectancy as a result; 70 years AFTER the banking acts.

You all should really sit down and read Letter 12 (Carey Currency Letter) from The Way to Outdo England without Fighting Her. In fact, you should read the whole book as the SAME-BULLSHIT is happening today. There is nothing new under the sun.

Lincoln's use of the greenback removed the Nation from debt within months, but since the people did not complete delivery, the Nation went right back into bankruptcy 70 years later and there She sits: a rotting carcass being picked clean by vultures in polyester suits while the people run around crying out for their Lord, but the Lord shall not hear them on this day for they choose their Earthly King every 4 years and are now fuct (1 Samuel 8); The people deprived of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered, just as Jefferson predicted.

The solution to all of this mess is found within the bible and operation of the 1863 banking act which follows biblical principles (Malachi 3:10 and Matthew 19:21), but first people have to change their way of thinking and subdue their own ego, else the people will continue to inherit empty ways of life from their ancestors; the usufruct eaten up for generations to come: the reverse of the principle for which this trusted nation was founded.