Why them?

franc
I can't think of a better day in which to ask this question. Why would the creator in all its wisdom ordain governments, royalty and Vatican, staffed with pedophiles, child traffickers, murderers, blood drinking vampires and parasites? These are in charge of defending the trust? Does anyone have any clues as to why them?

Re: Why them?

Brobesteve
God is one of clarity not confusion... Confusion comes from man.... That's it Brotha.. If we did what was best the word vote would mean something different as it is today...
If all brothers and sister were healthy in the image if our father we would have no use for such a tool.

Re: Why them?

Because Nimrod (Satan) knew the degenerates would eventually work their way to the top: psychopaths and sociopaths usually do, and this is the trap and now it springs to show who they are, just like revelations had told everyone and anyone supporting these fucknuts shall be cast into the lake of fire along with the one with whom they pledge their allegiance and on the way in, Nimrod (Satan) will tell them "You did not read the fine print. I can only promise. Now u so fuct!!"

Re: Why them?

franc
The questions, then, follow: why are we running around spending hours and hours learning how their game works? Why are we working to correct our status in their game? Are we not giving this scum of the earth legitimacy and authority by jumping thru their hoops? Do the words of Mark Passio in the video at the link below, at the 1:13:00 time mark, make any sense to anyone here?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUWJJ1kqnc

Re: Why them?

Not learning THEIR game, not jumping through THEIR hoops, you are learning HOW one is enslaved via one's REFUSAL to follow God's Law and it is done by the will of God: see Romans 13, Job and Hosea 4:6 ... and it appears we had to go thru ALL this to find our way thru the darkness for this is where the wisdom was hidden in order we see the light.

It appears these are THEIR hoops because they WERE the ordained governments at the time because we allowed this to occur because of all the sins in our lands, thus all was given to them as plunder without charge. Every single thing pointed out here, EVERYTHING, is a DIRECT RESULT of allowing an opportunity for the followers of the synagogue to do what has been done.

This is the nature of a predator: A predator STALKS and then waits for the OPPORTUNITY to strike.

All this site has been showing is the correlation between the Secular and the Divine, but in reality, these are God's hoops: punishment for us basically telling him: Fuck off, we know better.

You are correcting status with God and it represents and plays itself out down here because this is where it all materializes. You really think these predators and such could do this without the help of our Father? With whose resources exactly do you all think these predators were working? God created EVERYTHING, including these predators and what you think are their hoops.

Maybe people should STOP judging them and forgive? Maybe this is one's first step towards walking in peace?

Did you think we could STOP it all WITHOUT the guiding hand of our Father? And now we have found our way and opened the doors; nothing else matters except one's relationship with God.

Why even concern yourself with what is for what is will no longer be and very soon?

When I first began some 20 years ago, I spent YEARS screaming out from the wilderness without any response.

ZERO.

ZILCH.

NADA.

It wasn't until just a few years ago, like 9 or 10, before people even began talking with me. This site did not even begin taking shape until about 5 or 6 years ago. It is always easier to find that which one seeks when one KNOWS for what one is looking; I was walking backwards thru the darkness, my hands feeling behind me just so I could disrupt the darkness to see the light: blinder than blind; led only by an unshakable faith and unquestionable desire to go home: Home I shall go.

This is all I care about. Going Home. I'm on my way, Oh I am on my way, HOME SWEET HOME !!

Now, everybody is a Monday morning quarterback. Hell, I'm just glad people decided to actually join the conversation; so welcome to the conversation

Re: Why them?

franc
Thanks for entertaining my questions, Boris and thank you for welcoming me in the conversation. The purpose of my questions is to clear the fog and confusion after decades of indoctrination and misinformation. I want to ensure that they did not set up the game to look like God's will, only to entrap us by our own consent to participate in it.

For me, I was enslaved not because I refused to follow God's law, but because I trusted in my parents, teachers and authority figures. I was thought to go to school, be the name, get licenses, get jobs and make money. I was not made aware of God's law other than what was taught in corporate churches. And yes, it appears that I am on the hook for my ancestors' iniquities.

However, I do not believe that I am a victim. I know that at some level I put myself through it all for a reason. It is been a few years since I started questioning things. I have some way to go yet, and, yes I have some forgiving and repenting to do. But, I do not want my forgiving to be license for evil to be perpetuated.