Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

Gavilan
I am having a hard time following things all over the place.

Who would like an outline and sequence to the things you need to know?

Re: Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

1. learn the word usufruct and how it operates
2. see #1

end of outline.

believe it or not, but once I learned what this word meant and how it operates, everything else just revealed itself.

Re: Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

Gavilan
Boris, does this quote make sense to you, because to a certain point is does to me, with the exception that I think someone that figured it out attributed it to Mandell House:

usavsus wrote

THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA
"Enemies within and without"
"Enemies, foreign and domestic"

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people.  He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921),

      "Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property [that's you and your children] in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer NOT being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels [property] and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law-merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

        Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading [Birth Certificate] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”[Social Security}  Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office [presidency] of our dummy corporation [US] to foment this plot against America."  -- Colonel Edward Mandell House

For more info about Colonel Edward Mandell House, see: http://www.usavsus.info/EdMandellHouse.htm

The original Social Security cards issued to people (actually to 'persons'--fictions), who are still alive today (trust account and bond still in existance), had the words "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION" (See bottom right of card shown above). This was done to downplay the fear of some Americans who believed that the issued number is the "Mark of The Beast" as mentioned in the Bible (and rightly so).

The Mark of the Beast is an identifiable tracking number by which one must have in order to buy or sell. In most instances today, no one can buy or sell unless the (identifying) Social Security number is used. Those who are identified by the Social Security number are considered Chattel property belonging to the entity (Beast) they are subject to.

Here are the applicable Scriptural verses from the Bible:

Revelation 13:16-17 (New International Version)
16He [or it,"The Beast"] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

The Social Security number is typically memorized (embedded) in the mind (forehead) of each man, woman, and or child and is usually written by the right hand.

Eventually, and soon to be, one will not have to memorize or write the Social Security number any longer.   A micro chip or RFID tag will be embedded under the skin that will have the identifyig Social Security number available for scanning devices.   One will be just like an item in a store that has a UPC bar code.

Those who use the number are implying in reality,
intentionally or unintentionally,
"There is no God" or
"God does not supply all My needs."
"Therefore, I have to rely on the system (Beast) created by man
to provide My needs."

Also, by using the number,
one denies or ignores the Biblical written word
and or the "Word of God" and is dammed forever.

Revelation 14:9-11 (King James Version)
9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:4 (King James Version)
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 18:4 (King James Version)
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Keep in mind: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke
http://www.usavsus.info/US-ThePlotAgainstAmerica.htm

Re: Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

that quote is talking about the usufruct and how people will never figure it out because the whole of that plot relies upon the selfish nature of man to hide the truth right under their nose

"secured by their pledges"

This implies a PURCHASE (ucc 1-201 (29) "Purchase" means taking by sale, lease, discount, negotiation, mortgage, pledge, lien, security interest, issue or reissue, gift, or any other voluntary transaction creating an interest in property)

And since there is a PLEDGE, then it also MUST fulfill the DECLARATION for that is the FOUNDATION upon which whatever House was implying would obtain "authority" ... Not sure if this guy actually stated what is printed in the quote, much like people are not even sure of the Silent Weapons Document: if it is actually from the Department of Defense.

But it all makes sense.

Therefore, and in keeping with "equal and opposite reaction", when someone takes something then that someone also provides something in consideration and in this case, the LANDED and TRUSTED ESTATE people keep talking about but here is the thing, whomever is using those "ESTATES" are just placing LIENS against such because even though there is a PLEDGE, there can be NO INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE, thus a REVERSION OF INTEREST resulting from the PLEDGE of which is just a bunch of fucking liens and debt, so rid the reversion without the accounting and none of that crap is your to deal with and surrender the usufruct to accept what has been done as a result: they wanted the PROFIT, let's give them their fucking PROFITS.

Let them choke on their FALSE PROFITS.

Re: Who would like an outline of the sequence of things to learn?

william-michael
This is a real good one with Boris.  35 minutes or so.

http://iamsomedude.com/audio/2december2015.mp3