When to expose fraud, proclamatoin of peace and an observation

Locked 1 message Options

When to expose fraud, proclamatoin of peace and an observation

posted Mar 26, 2016 by Tony
Boris I can not thank you enough over these last 4 years since Capt Jade from May 2012 having inspired and provided much “great spiritual and legal information.” I came to this study first from the study of spirituality and my relationship and purpose to planet earth. From there, it was a natural progression to move onto the study of law, first opening my eyes through the Zeitgeist.

Part 1 - I have some questions. In listening to your recent talkshoe, you mention NOT to record “stuff in the public”, I am guessing specifically to do with “exposing certain trade secrets under their national security.” And of course, I fully understand the reason, as not to “expose them and create public unrest.” So I DO GET IT. However, and here is the question: At what point do you BELIEVE we, as a collective must expose them and their fraud IF we can NEVER obtain remedy?

Let me clarify: Without doubt, many of us have been ignored with our letters, notices, questions, IN private to the public officials. There seems to be an effective “defense mechanism” in court with “do you have a claim against me, does anyone have a claim against me, what evidence are you relying upon that I have any obligation in this matter”? However, this provides ONLY a defense mechanism and NOT an offense under the rule of usufruct – to pay claims, taxes, etc but we are not finding these public officials to honor the contract, after we have assigned, transferred, surrendered, conveyed, etc to the US.

Many of us here on this site, again without doubt, are all frustrated, we all want a better world. It seems the “old guard” ain’t going to let go very easy.

To sum up: Do you think it wise during this “time in history” to INFORM people through social media what these public officials are up to and how we have been scammed [yes,]?

Part 2 – I have a comment. On one of your recent talkshoes, you mention Donald Trump. I would like to offer a different idea of the Donald. I never watch his TV show, when he would come on the news before he placed his name for nomination for president, I used to turn him off. Over the summer I started to really listen to him, I mean really listen to him and would pick up a few tidbits here and there that made me sense – he gets it. He understands what is “going on behind the scenes and it ain’t pretty.” Recently, there was a youtube video with Alex Jones, who is not one I normally pay too much attention; however, he emphatically mentions the fact that the Donald wants to audit the fed and really make substantial changes to what we are accustomed to, as he really loves the country. Forgetting Alex Jones, I picked up on this while listening to his speeches. Nonetheless, I want to remind everyone, whether you agree with voting or not [and], with the fact THAT IT IS THE PRESIDENT UNDER LIEBER CODE ARTICLE 2 - 2. Martial law does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander-in-chief, or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same ….. makes the proclamation of peace. I am not picturing Hillary, Bernie, Teddy or Johnny ever doing a special proclamation of peace, maybe increase the debt limit but not a proclamation of freedom of the people; HOWEVER, I HONESTLY BELIEVE POTENTIALLY THE DONALD WILL. Call me stupid, but I want to be hopeful.

So all I am asking is that we have all tried so much to “move pass the public side onto the private” with little success, AS outlined under their laws, meaning international and case law, rule of usufruct. We see consistently, the public officials do not follow their laws, including Hillary, Lois Lerner, Jonathan Gruber, Barry, the illegal aliens, etc. I have come to the conclusion there is no law only threat of force for failure to comply. I ask that all of you search your own conscience and see if the Donald really can make America great again. I have not made a final decision on registering the name I use to vote and I am struggling with this.

Part 3 and finally, Boris on a recent talkshoe you mentioned more or less self insecurities. I want to offer you my opinion. I honestly do not think we are on earth to make a pass or fail grade, it all goes by each one’s intention. You are sincere with your intention. You see life as we are souls on a temporary journey to experience, learn and assist others here in this “density”. The fact remains, you, Boris are a wonderful teacher and guide for us on this journey. I want you to know, we all appreciate your endless efforts to help us, including me, who are not “so bright to figure it out”. This is your gift and I want to remind you that God don’t make mistakes with any gifts. So do not ever falsely believe your efforts do not matter or you have not hit the mark. Yes, we all want final remedy, but let’s face it, intention matters. It may not matter on planet earth, but it matters in the ethers.

I still do not understand all the trust stuff you mention, so you may wish to go over this from the beginning slowly.

Tony

some_dude said Mar 26, 2016
all that has been hidden shall be revealed ... this is the times in which we live. I say spread the word and shout if from the mountain tops ... those that are intended to receive the message shall receive; those that ignore, that is their own damn fault. The watchman did his duty.

Psalm 66:1 Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;

Psalm 95:1 O come, let us sing for joy to the LORD, Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.

Psalm 100:1 Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.

As far a the Trump dude, he says what the masses want to hear. Go back and listen to the rallies of Hitler an take into consideration the conditions of the German people at the time.

There is nothing new under the sun.

As far as "trusts" ... you are really asking the wrong dude. I actually know very little about trust, only a cursory knowledge of how? and why? ... You may wish to consult Gibson's or some other book regarding that material for better insight. What I do know, usufruct creates what I call a split equity trust wherein the Naked Owner is the trustee to ensure the usufructuary receive the benefits and this trust relationship is created via an inter-vivos action, thus a LIVING TRUST and in a LIVING TRUST, the trustee also retains use and disposal of trust property.

don't take my word for it, here it is right from the "devil's mouth": http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/migrated/publiced/practical/books/wills/chapter_5.authcheckdam.pdf
[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]

Tony said Mar 27, 2016
With regard to Donald Trump, I have listened to many of his rallies, and you are correct to assess a "hilteresque" type of national unity. This is not different than a Bernie, Hillary, Teddy or Johnny rally, whether tickling the ears of the crows with free health care and education or "Christian values.". My point is WHEN is this proclamation of peace going to be declared? All the world's problems have to do with a private monetary system, it is not about global warming, terrorists, poverty, civil rights, it all comes down to, private worthless credit owned by a few unknown international families.

The Donald Trump at the rally or Dog and Pony show, I truly sense is not the same Donald Trump that will sit in the white house. There is evidence to suggest I am not alone with this thinking. The PTB have more outgoing to Trump in any and all attacks possible that it is cause for pause. So many attacks for this buffoon? Not likely. So many attacks because THEY KNOW with no insider continuing the destruction of a county or countries and therefore the enslavement of the people. Donald KNOWS the system is corrupt and CAN bring about change, IF he is not eliminated. I do not see any change whatsoever with a Bernie, Hillary, Jebra, Teddy, Johnny or anyone else the elites may put up there. This is the fear of the elites, Donald knows too much including that 9-11 was an inside job. Moreover, I see this as our "last opportunity" to rise to the occasion or be flushed. I am not a cheerleader for the Donald, what I am asking people is to wake up, whatever that looks like and KNOW our time is short. With Hillary, Bernie, Teddy or Johnny we can safely assume the outcome. With Donald, there is a potential there. This is my only point.

With regard to the trust info. I was referring to what you referred to setting up a trust, something to do with the Chicago federal reserve, signing the SS5, as naked owner, etc. I do not remember everything exactly now, but you made reference to this but it seemed when you were speaking that there was some previous background of this information that I or we may not be aware. Maybe on the next talkshoe, you can discuss this. And yes, I am familiar with Gibsons

I just got word this morning from Jaro's website about Winston Shrout. Just to pass this along to the group: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/03/federal_indictment_charges_hil.html

I think once again we are reminded NOT to intermeddle in governmental affairs, since we have no authority to do so, otherwise, we consent to violate a statute and be held liable.

And finally, Boris, how much do you need to upgrade the discussion part of this blog, as I see it is limited to 15 active topics?

some_dude said Mar 27, 2016

as far as the whole Trump and what you feel about it, go read 1 Samuel 8 .... 'tis all I have to say about that for I am led to believe the truth is that all the world's problems are just an illusion: the result the acts and actions by the people in their on going war against themselves in pursuit of false profits from their wallowing within the 7 deadly sins and they have no intent on changing this, thus will continue to wallow in their own filth and get the "earthly king" they so richly deserve.

It ALL must burn.

My point is WHEN is this proclamation of peace going to be declared?

Why do you require someone to proclaim peace? I thought this was the job of the anti-Christ in the end days. Either you come to peace within or you are seeking something outside of yourself; either way you shall be governed accordingly.

as far as the SS5, go fill out one of those forms; sign as the "Estate holder" ... the trust is your creation to handle your affairs. If you are familiar with Gibson's, then you are more knowledgeable than I.

as far as the upgrade, it can wait until it is necessary as the first 15 active topics are available and people like to ask redundant questions, like some of those you asked within this post; anything that is really juicy shall be sticky. 'tis really not of your concern, but thank you for such.

[Last edited Mar 27, 2016]

Tony said Mar 27, 2016
I truly understand the "illusion of this world", meaning it is a testing ground. It is all about our "point of view with regard to the illusion and how do we "interact" with it. No argument with you on this. I agree, THEY who re-present US, are only a reflection of us, the people reflecting back to what lies in OUR own hearts, in other words, we are fucked up because they exist to turn up the heat on us - hopefully so we wake up. We either get with the Program or God, as we ARE created or accept whatever the CON-sequences, We either learn the LESSON or God, you can use either word, through Love or pain. Boris, we are on the same page, really. As I said, I came to this study AFTER, I spend years of studying spiritual law, as I even worked for a Science of Mind church and had several opportunities to go down to Brazil to John of God.

What you speak of is the right of consciousness and the gift of free will. If we believe and act in Loving ways, we reap what we sow. If we believe and act in greed, pride, and deceit, we reap what we sow. Ultimately, there is no judgment EXCEPT our own judgment upon ourselves, as Universal Law ALWAYS IMMUTABLE dictates the Loving Justice of the Supreme Authority. It has been your discussion of spiritual principles that has drawn me to you since 2012. It was you that finally helped me bridge the spiritual law with the man's law and see the parallel universe. I will admit, it was not easy in the beginning because the illusion appears so real.

I hear your point of the proclamation of peace. What MY sincere hope is that we, as a collective not perish for lack of Knowledge or God. I do not want to see us go by way of Atlantis, where the knowledge was used improperly and then the people were destroyed. No, I do not believe we ever really perish, per se, we only go to a different dimension. What God creates is NEVER lost. NEVER.

And this is how I happen to see the Donald, he has a calling. He may not be the "perfect candidate" but who is. My only concern and I know you and most of us sense this as well, OUR time is short, decision time is upon us. It is sink or swim. As I said with the wars and rumors of war, the national debt is at it critical point. My only through on the matter who would be WILLING in potential to DO something about it before it is too late. The matter of Donald was a different point of view rather than cheerleader or even "taking a side" I stated my point of view and the matter need not continue.

I have to do a review of the term, estate holder, as I would not want this to be ever understood as holder in due course or some other fictional presumptive misunderstanding. I thought I had Gibson's, it is actually Gilbert's Law Summaries. I got this from Christian Walters some time ago. I am anything but an expert.

Tony

some_dude said Mar 27, 2016

the illusion is real ... it is like the wind: the effects of an action. The wind is the result of the intercourse between a high and low pressure mass

same thing with what we see on this planet. The illusion is what is felt. The truth is what caused the illusion to become so it could be felt. The illusion exists so that mankind has a frame of reference as to his nature that is being nurtured. This is the beauty of the illusion: the effects are felt so one can change the input giving rise to the illusion.

But again, 1 Samuel 8 is all one need know about "electing" ... does not matter who is put there, it is all the same.

My only through on the matter who would be WILLING in potential to DO something about it before it is too late.

from V for vendetta:
Finch: Rookwood. Why didn't you come forward before? What were you waiting for?

V: For you, Inspector. I needed you.

You are the one
who would be WILLING in potential to DO something about it before it is too late

now, make the most of your potential.
[Last edited Mar 27, 2016]