What to do for a new born?

rasel
Hello,

I am having a new born within two months, and i would like some suggestions on handling the birth.

What to do in regards to the birth certificate? I was thinking of accepting the bc and ssn, claiming it  and depositing as under trust property?

Ive read about different theories, like get a cert or patent of nativity, donot get bc at all ? Well how will they be able to travel and fly out the country?

Any information would be really helpful.

Thank you.

Re: What to do for a new born?

Let the BC be created, that action creates the Trust
(estate in heaven, matching estate on earth)

Dad should sign off on the BC as GRANTOR and not the informant, if possible. otherwise, Mom signs off as such.

then reject the SSN (pledge goes to the Treasury (Storehouse), not the Queen)

Re: What to do for a new born?

rasel
Thanks for the reply,

There is no law in georgia that says who has to register the baby but it has to be done within 10 days... What would happen if I create my own BC and register with the county myself?

Thanks

Re: What to do for a new born?

You do it, they do it. What is the difference?

Re: What to do for a new born?

rasel
Excuse my ignorance but maybe you can shed more light,

It is my understanding that if you record something, you are just giving them notice and you still stay private.

Where as when you register something, you make it part of their system, therefore giving up your rights.

Now the magic question, if the bc is not part of their system, do you still have access to the usurfruct?