What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

bastiat
Boris,

Looking at years of material before I came across your info, I lately have been convinced that there is a relationship between how the banks with which people interact, access the Treasury accounts associated with the NAME with which we have been connected.

I'm wondering if there are any substantial thoughts from you on this connection.
I have a nephew who works in the mortgage application area of a major bank, and he indicated that the apps do go through some process of getting "money" (quotes are mine) from the treasury, but as he is not part of that aspect of the process directly, he does not have specific details to share.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

when a mortgage is done the current way, issuing a promissory note and mortgage deed, the treasury then sells the instrument to the fed res as a CASH ADVANCE to fund the loan, thus increasing the public debt.

If that note and deed had been indorsed to the treasury from the get go, the treasury would have retained the right to monetize the proceeds and then return interest to the principal, but since one did not INTEND the treasury receive, the instrument is then sold to the federal reserve as a United States debt obligation and the federal reserve retains the right to monetize the proceeds.

Thus the foreclosure becomes a debt collection on behalf of the United States to pay the debt obligation of the United States because the debt returns to the principal and the Fed Res is now the principal.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Treasury

bastiat
That is fascinating.

So it seems that retiring the debt is an important aspect.

I was curious about this relationship also from the basis of a standard bank account.
You need and SSN/EIN to open an account, and when we cash checks, ostensibly (apparently),
the funds have some connection to the Treasury account associated with that SSN/EIN, I am guessing.
I have no clear evidence of my conjecture, but based on what I have seen of the effects of the mechanisms and machinery, it seems like there is a nexus between the basic bank account and the Treasury account related to the birth certificate.

Some of this I was piecing together from Winston Shrout material (nothing explicit, just following a trail).

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Treasury

kewldaddi
Banks in my area of mid-Michigan refuse to approve the addition (alteration as they call it) to the original security/promissory note/Closing Documents, such as the indorsement of the back of the form documents to show my "original intention" to pay to the order of the United States, etc.  What is one to do at that point.  Compliance dept. of Banks are refusing to approve the additions/indorsements to due to possible liability reasons.  Am I to search until I find a Bank to allow such?  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Treasury

attempting to do it after the fact? Now, it becomes a trust issue because the instrument takes effect according its purport and tenor.

Not knowing much about trusts, it appears to me one would appoint/nominate a substitute trustee with respect to the warranty trust deed already in the record, thus a claim in fact because fraud does not stop negotiations, but is a cause to initiate an action for recovery: see UCC for recoupment and negotiation ... therefore all arguments regarding fraud are 100% MOOT ... and since the bank is claiming to be holder in due course (qualified heir: the instrument is the qualification), then the appointment of the bank as trustee would create a fiduciary relationship under which the one initiating the collection attempt would then have to relinquish proceedings because the trust property being administrated would be United States property and the bank is occupies both debtor and creditor position in service of the debt obligation of the United States as usufructuary ... correct?

So, it appears to 'win' a foreclosure action, one must present evidence from the county land record showing the claim in fact by the "heir in fact" (god makes the heir, not man) and let the ucc-1 off the main page be the guide.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

kewldaddi
They are refusing the indorsment during the original signing of the documents at closing.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

then they are attempting to create a monopoly by forcing one to use the federal reserve instead of allowing one to use the treasury so one is not considered an enemy of the state

This is a 15 usc 1 and 15 usc 2 matter for all the attorneys have oaths to the constitution to COLLECT A DEBT not create a new one.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

kewldaddi
Thank you for your insight.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

bastiat
So what is the Treasury's relationship to the bank regarding general deposits that people use for day to day transactions?

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

there is none ... all of that runs thru the fed reserve where the fed res can monetize the debt accordingly.

This is why you establish the treasury direct, so you can use the federal reserve to do your treasury business and now the treasury can obtain the debt obligations for retirement. Fed Res does not retire debt, it needs to keep all debt in circulation in order to "stay afloat"

there is a debt based monetary system in place: get rid of the debt, get rid of the money.

That simple.

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Trasury

bastiat
Oh man.

You just exploded my head.

Wow.

So this leads me to think that these local banks are just funneling check/FRN "deposits" and transactions to the Fed Res. and when it comes to loans and mortgatges and other signature-based transactions,
they go Treasury Direct and access funds in some way?

I gotta catch up to this info....after I get up from the floor.....

Re: What is the relationship between Banks and Treasury and Oaths

SilviaBernz
iamsomedude wrote
then they are attempting to create a monopoly by forcing one to use the federal reserve instead of allowing one to use the treasury so one is not considered an enemy of the state

This is a 15 usc 1 and 15 usc 2 matter for all the attorneys have oaths to the constitution to COLLECT A DEBT not create a new one.
GAME OF WORDS
But what oath any one may have in place while "in office", one does not know  their "election"?

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/Print/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartJ.html

1. if for "religious belief" someone - any office - filed/presented an affirmation because the use of the word "oath" conflicts with their belief, when one is bringing the word "oath", they do not have to respond.

Affirmation of Allegiance in Lieu of Oath​ - Chapter 3 - Oath of Allegiance Modifications and Waivers

Substitution of the words “solemnly affirm” for the words “on oath” and no recitation of the words “so help me God”​  [​8 CFR 337.1(b)​] ​

​2. What is an AFFIDAVIT?

Is best to attest, make declarations, instead of AFFIDAVITS.  Many of us think so. I do not have the code at hand but was read that one is not obliged to use that word.
An affidavit (/ˌæfᵻˈdeɪvᵻt/ a-fə-day-vət) is a written sworn statement of fact voluntarily made by an affiant or deponent under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law. "."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affidavit

AFFIANT: Affidavit (redirect from Affiant)

DECLARATION: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/declaration