What happened to the Turnabout and updated CR docs?

What happened to the Turnabout and updated CR docs?

franc
I understand that changing the address of the NAME may be dangerous, but why were the updated Commercial Redemption docs and the Turnabout posts and documents removed? Is there a problem with them?

Re: What happened to the Turnabout and updated CR docs?

moved:

updated CR(tm) "process" (example docs)

Turnabout discussions

Re: What happened to the Turnabout and updated CR docs?

franc
Thank you, boris.