We are suppose to be Armed against our Enemies not sitting DUCKS!

We are suppose to be Armed against our Enemies not sitting DUCKS!

william-michael
Luke 22: 35-38 KJV

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Re: We are suppose to be Armed against our Enemies not sitting DUCKS!

Fathers son
yes armed with love. so they cease to be enemies    for what is the first!  love they neighbor like you love yourself. but then again thats the whole issue. war inside of mans mind