*** WARNING ***

Re: *** WARNING ***

Tony
Boris what you write, though a little confusing at times, is most accurate - spiritually and for this dimension.  I had not heard from you prior that the name was anything but a gift to be USED as a pathway to the Christ.  Why would anyone change something that they did not create NOR own?  The name is a tool to be used in commerce, and of course you bring up the excellent point of 31 USC 3713b or he who intermeddles in the infant’s estate must account thereafter.  Makes sense.

Here is a question:  “Afterwards, we were to contact the SS with our affidavit 220 and rescind the original Application and receive our ITIN from IRS (ie: tax treaty) which then serves to PERFECT one as foreign beneficiary of the INDIVIDUAL / US PERSON on the various W-8XXX forms and then go correct any records.”

When you refer to affidavit 220 are you referring to MN Rule 220?  I am no expert, but the way I read that is as follows in my words:  The state register is authorized to receive the COLB or original title to property pertaining to state property, a person so named in said certificate of title showing date of acceptance or berth of said owner or state of XX providing there is attached an attestation from an authorized person “making up the facts” with regard to informants [parents] and attending authorized persons [nurse, doctor] on behalf of the state of XX and after the age of 18 years from date of acceptance or berth, the state will accept the person named as personal surety for said use/claim of ownership for state property as liable trustee in all matters related to commerce.

I do not know if this is what you mean by affidavit 220, as much info has circulated on the MN 220 rule.

How does one rescind the original application?  Is this the example posted under the Template SS5 where one marks other as Estate Holder?

I do not recall exactly now, but you must fill out a SS4 for the irrevocable trust.  I recall either seeing this form or this being discussed, I do not remember exactly now.

The irrevocable living trust must be set up – It looks like for $2500, if one decides to go this route:  http://www.debt-elimination.net/freedom-natural-law-trust.

I will almost embarrassingly admit, only because I do know better, that what we resist, persists.  Of course, I am open not only to learn but also to be of service.  But we have talked about this previously, I like so many are simply frustrated.  As I previously stated, I have enough paper sent out to MANY public officials from the pope down to local county probate judge to wallpaper the living room.  It has all been ignored, from surrenders to example declaratory judgment, from Peace to gratitude and a willingness to – “in support of this declaration … and our sacred honor”.  ZERO.

AND by the way, I wrote the Donald with regard to the Proclamation of Peace and the end of the fed.  I got a general thank you but no substantive response.  I KNOW that Donald is aware of the dangers of the Fed.  I sent Donald maybe 30 pages of documentation on this matter.  I plan on following up with a local Donald contact.  I will not let this go.  AND yes, my sincere hope and prayer that Donald is going to drain the swamp.  But until then –

Boris have you had any success with your “Irrevocable Living Trust Remedy”?

Re: *** WARNING ***

This is not a "remedy" and to think of it in this manner adulterates the action.

It is part of a systematic plan delivered to us by our Father and the first stage is to seek both God's righteousness and his kingdom and all else shall be added unto you.

Do as God commanded, walk as Jesus instructed and do not as Esau did.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Tony
At this time, I have done most everything I know what to do, and prayer with INTENTION has not been scarce, even setting the intention before sleep.

I have been blessed to have studied spiritual Law for 18 years, and most intently, having traveled to "witness first hand of the Divine in action."  I liked your Yokar attachment, yes it is about bringing the two male/female together.  I have no issue being tested.  Testing is good, but at some point, some finality or resolve of “some thing” must come.  To journey without a final destination, well, I hope and trust, I do life with a little more intention.

Here is the only little problem – not being negative but rather just trying to do what I sense is the right steps.  How many are in that Divine Flow all the time?  And more importantly to ask, is this possible on earth or are glimpses of the Divine the possibility, if receptive?  I know for me, sometimes, I just need an episode of I Love Lucy just because my head is overwhelmed and my heart is tired.  I am not whining, I am just saying, without doubt, like many of us, OK what more can I do.  I seek, and I find but no resolve – only more seeking.

Sorry to use the word "remedy", I am not quite what word to use.  However, I do understand what you wrote.  I had many conversation with Howie as well.  I wrote AND went to see two priests, one in Miami and the other in Fort Lauderdale during the Jubilee of Mercy.  Included where Affidavit of Life, Baptism Certificate and Petition for release in Jubilee.  Much effort, zero response.  One priest thought I was nuts, the other one simply did not respond.  You may ask, why do you ask man for anything?  Incorrecto, it is about coming into honor with the system FIRST, then all things will come thereafter.  These men are representatives of the system.  I have done my best to be honorable FIRST as a way to say, forgive me MY trespass, it was unintentional but I am here to make it right, I have seen the light.

Maybe to ask the question better - have you had success, meaning a favorable outcome with the irrevocable living trust?  And if so, what exactly was the favorable outcome?

I like the irrevocable trust idea, it does make sense, control, not own – where have I heard that before?  Mr. Rockefeller?

Boris, as I have said previously to you, you have provided so many insights from the time of Captain Jade to now, along with John {Tanis] that I am sure without the two of you, my journey would be far back a ways.  I was not able to quite tie the spiritual with the legal but realize there is in fact a parallel.

Re: *** WARNING ***

And more importantly to ask, is this possible on earth or are glimpses of the Divine the possibility, if receptive?

I have been looking into the nature of magnetism, water and sound, the results are fascinating.

Along the way, I found this one researcher, Theoria Apophasis whom I really like.

I also recommend watching The M.E.S.S Theory Part 1.

This Earth itself appears to be the natural result of where the Inertial Plane is so great, all LIGHT ceases motion, thus creates "mass" within an energetic-magnetic field, thus this Earth one currently stands as witness IS the glimpse into the Divine; the self-evident FACT proving God for this is where one is WITNESS to the AT-REST-MOMENT of Light in Motion (on the 7th day, God rested).

The current state of this planet is the NATURAL result of Man's expulsion from the Garden; the result of the Energetic-Magnetic field of which is his Heart. (OR was it God that was expelled from the Garden by Man?) ... Either way, this is the fruit of that choice; self-evident FACT of a world without God in the hearts of the earthly inhabitants; The RESULT of the AT-REST-MOMENT of the Heart of Man on the aggregate (collective) level.

Go read Hosea 4 and when you read Hosea 4, try to keep in mind that LORD = VATICAN. You wanna know Good? By all means there is an immeasurable amount. Same thing with Evil. Man choose to know Good and Evil instead of Knowing Life. This world is the RESULT of the choice; Accept the knowledge of Life instead of Good and Evil, the RESULT changes automatically.

The only way to "undo" (change the RESULT) is accept the Light of Truth as your savior: seeking to KNOW God's NATURAL-DIVINE-LAW; not seeking to KNOW Good and Evil for those are mere relative self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic moralities. The RESULT of seeking the knowledge of Good and Evil is Man's Law of which is dictated by his emotional responses towards outward stimuli (Anarchy within, Control without)

This is what Jesus Christ taught and what is meant by the Christ Consciousness: the Light of Truth and the only way to the Father is thru that Light. (Control within, Anarchy without)

It really matters not what one's personal belief is: 100% irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the preservation of Divine Law: The immutable FACT that the only LAW is Natural Law with Usufruct being the divine retribution against any and all of whom violate Natural Law.

And it stands as a moral imperative one comprehend that the VATICAN (LORD) took it upon itself to hold one's heavenly and earthly estates in trust with the blessings of the Father until such time as one comprehends that there is only one law: Natural Law; there is only one reason for the creation of government: see Declaration of Independence; and that any and all of whom violate this One Law shall be thereafter governed under the Rules of Usufruct until such time as True Forgiveness occurs and balance within Natural Law restored.

I know for a FACT this is truth; none will ever dissuade me from saying otherwise for I have been witness unto this truth as I have watched it all play out over the last 3 or so years and culminate over the last few weeks in my own life regarding personal spiritual matters and those that serve the FALSE-LIGHT are BOUND to this one immutable FACT: the only LAW is Natural Law with Usufruct being the divine retribution against any and all of whom violate Natural Law. I have personally witnessed the Beast give up, relinquish and free what its minions claim as their own once the violation of this immutable truth occurs; this is not done without REAL conviction.

Incorrecto, it is about coming into honor with the system FIRST, then all things will come thereafter.

What does it mean to "come into honor" with "the system"?

There is no "remedy" other than "seek ye first the kingdom of heaven" and "keep to the commandments of God and walk with the Faith of Christ" ... that is it. Everything else shall be added unto you. How do you think I found out about the Usufruct? I was led there in my search of TRUTH. I only seek God's mercy for I know and accept the FACT I am a sinner for if I were a saint, I wouldn't be here.

"The system" creates the "current control structure" depending upon the heart of Man in the "aggregate" (collectively); exists as the NATURAL result of the operation of Natural Law and the Usufruct; The current state of the world exists as the DIRECT-RESULT of Man living outside of Natural Law, trying to BE God (Know Good and Evil). If Man wishes to BE God, then he shall have the duties OF God and if he shall FAIL in his duties AS God, then he will BE Fuct.

THIS is the nature of "the system".

Now, one can begin to know HOW to "come into honor" with "the system." But first, one must comprehend the WHY.

It is people's faulty perceptions that lead people to think "the system" is broken when in reality, the people are broken.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Tony
I fully understand what you wrote.

Since you mentioned magnetism and water, I have been privileged to have journeyed to Abadiana, Brazil to see John of God.  It was based upon my "first hand experience" and asked the question:  How does he do this that got me to study Spiritism and Alan Kardec.  His first book entitled, The Spirits Book is in Q&A form with a 1019 questions.  Spiritists use magnetized water to help bring healing.  Of course, there is more than just the water, but this goes a little bit beyond for our conversation.

There is no question about THEY reflect back to us, what is in our hearts.  There can be no blame, as first cause starts individually, then collectively.  And you got that right - 100%, we are given the "gift" of free will [which don't make me too happy] and we must choose Love or Pain.  The closer we are to Love, the less pain is manifested.

From my studies in Science of Mind, Lord = Law.  In essence, the same definition.  The Vatican is the head trustee so that no "single one or family" claims the usufruct.  It is a gate keeper.  But, like everything on the planet, there seems to be a duality, where the Church does not quite do so much good.  Not judgment, just observation.

Yes, we all must grow up.  I get this.

However, I do not understand your sentence here:  "and that any and all of whom violate this One Law shall be thereafter governed under the Rules of Usufruct until such time as True Forgiveness occurs and balance within Natural Law restored."

Those that violate the law are subject to the rule of usufruct?  I do not understand.  Are you saying those that violate the Natural Law are subject to penalty for making false claims against God's property and thus, false witness, stealing, false gods, etc? And those public officials APPEARING as authority are present to "journey us back"?

When I say "come to honor with the system", I mean so I gather, that over many years, out of ignorance, I have made false claims to falsely presume that I am something I am NOT.  I falsely gave viability to PERSONS rather than the One True God.  It is presumed by those actors appearing as authority that I have a debt to pay, when in REALITY the there Is not debt or as some prefer to say, the debt has already been paid through Christ.

When I say, come to honor with the system - more specifically, I want to let those actors KNOW, that I am sorry I may have made false claims, error and mistakes and I would like to make things right by several possibilities:  Give them the equity they need with a usufruct compliant certified certificate AND/OR release/surrender any presumptive claims AND/OR be of service AND/OR receive instruction as not to intermeddle in commerce.  This is the gist of what I wrote.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Spiritists use magnetized water to help bring healing.  Of course, there is more than just the water, but this goes a little bit beyond for our conversation.

It is not the water nor the magnetism that did the healing. It was FAITH. Much like the CBD oil made from cannabis. The oil is not doing any work, the oil and plant were both provided by God, so God is doing the work thru the plant and oil. The plant and oil, and magnetized water for that matter, are "Faith Delivery and Restoration Devices". In reality, there is no plant, no oil, and no magnetized water for all of that stuff is the RESULT of being within the INERTIAL-FIELD. They are manifestations of the God-Force and your FAITH (belief) is what ACTIVATES their potential.

All healing is the direct result of FAITH. When people begin thinking it was the oil, the plant or even the water those "Faith Delivery and Restoration Devices" become IDOLS and the people become IDOL worshipers and their FAITH is now mistakenly entrusted with those who "control" those devices of whom become GODS while the rest become SLAVES.

Those that violate the law are subject to the rule of usufruct?  I do not understand.  Are you saying those that violate the Natural Law are subject to penalty for making false claims against God's property and thus, false witness, stealing, false gods, etc? And those public officials APPEARING as authority are present to "journey us back"?

CORRECT ...

The "actors" really have no authority, unless it is by the will of the Father, which means there exists accusations one must account for and answer within the Spiritual Realm. What you do one Earth must reflect what has been done in Heaven and vice versa; your SPIRIT and INTENT on Earth and in Heaven must match.

This is where the Courts of Heaven come into play. The ACCUSER may have been kicked off the throne, but the accusations remain and now he runs around down here manifesting the accusations within the Egos of Man and either Man adjust his way of thinking (Ego death and rebirth: repentance) or remain enslaved to Satan (ego manifest) remaining "dead to God" and thus "dead on Earth."

Acceptance of Jesus Christ = Ego Death and Rebirth = Moving from the South Node to the North Node to reintegrate the Feminine Energies with the Masculine System to achieve BALANCE within to effect BALANCE within the NATURAL LAW without.

This process BEGINS with the acceptance of the teachings of Jesus Christ thru the surrender to Christ Consciousness for the act of the surrender (one singular act of Love) is the Feminine Act that provides the Masculine System with something to protect and the "actors" within that system now are bound by covenant and duty on both the Spiritual and Material Planes.

Hence, the command to seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and God's Righteousness.

This is all about reintegration of the Masculine/Feminine Mirror (Matrix) shattering within the one and thus consolidation with the One without.

Like NEO in the Movie Matrix, one's mirror must first be mended.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Tony
Here I have to agree and disagree.  I too have studied Christian Science - which is an absolute doctrine.  Christian Scientists do not believe in doctors, they have practioners who are conduits who affirm the Truth of the individuals God Essence of Perfection.  Where God is, there can not be any thing unlike God.   The healing is automatic, it is, now we have to Recognize and Accept what is part of our Gift or inheritance.  Of course, this ain't easy.  However, we always get an "individualized" glimpse in a manner that makes us pause and if we are paying attention, I call it a "Oh, I need to pay attention to this moment."

In Brazil, one does NOT need faith or even belief.  Healing is NOT guaranteed either.  Faith and Belief HELP but are not required.  John of God performs what is referred to as "physical physic surgeries" to help people see in order to believe but actual the non-physical are more common and likely more powerful, as more can be done physically then physically, as the Medium works on the spiritual as well.  John of God works on 4 levels, spiritual, emotional, mental and physical.  I have had both physical and non-physical.  John of God does NOT perform ANY healings, God does it all, with His allowance.  If you have not experienced this, it is very difficult to explain.  People from ALL over the world travel to this secluded place.  I have been there 4 times.  The three most common physical surgeries John as the MEDIUM does are the scraping the eye, rod up the nose [I had this done] and using a knife to cut open and area of the body that needs attention.  The non-physical surgery has been as dramatic - where I literally FELT as if I had a physical surgery.  Yes, you can say, it is my belief, but I have gone before him and said, do whatever you see I need.  I was not attached to what "I thought I needed".  Many people travel there without a clue on Spiritism.  They can travel there with hope but with limited belief.  Some "naysayers" have gone to "test" and came out of there with a healing.  I can state in a phrase what this experience is to go there:  Nothing that can be understood in America.  There is no logic to how or what he does.  Again there is much more to this "stuff", this is why I have studied the Spiritism to grasp a better understanding.  And again to be clear, it is NOT John of God that does the healing, he is JUST a conduit for the healing to take place.  God does the healing IF that is what God so wills.

Not to be redundant, but to tell you my personal experiences, I have studied Spiritism, Christian Science, Science of Mind and some other minor spiritual thinking.  I have come to the conclusion, it is not one or the other that is right, but the possibility of healing, life issues, etc is not a singular game, set, match but rather a little bit here and there, as there is NO one thinking that has the Infinite Answer with finality.  Regardless of what "doctrine" one believes or resonates with, the bottom line in the end is the same - GOD.  And to me this is comforting.  For me, the Spiritism explained a lot of blanks.  The acceptance of Christ is only part of it.  One has to get off one's ass and then DO.  It is the interactions with "others" that bring about the "removal of the dross".

Re: *** WARNING ***

ASeeker
The name change makes sense as expanding the kingdom of satan, as many politicians, actors and musicians change their name for their money-making persona....eg: Madonna, Barack Obama, Ke$ha, Prince, etc. Many in and of the world have stage names. On the stage, acting for filthy lucre. However, a new baptismal name, otherwise known as a term of endearment used to distinguish us AS NOT BEING the legal name, used outside of commerce is a good thing. Right?

Re: *** WARNING ***

As above, so below; As below, so above.

Keep in mind that GOD = LORD = earthly government ordained by God almighty, thus the Name upon the BC is much like a "sacred writing": the LORD'S NAME.

So, to change the name, is akin to DEFILING the name of GOD and taking the LORD'S Name in VAIN by thinking the Name serves to identify one instead of just identifying one's interests which is also an act of IDOLATRY. This act also rejects the Government ordained by ORDINANCE of God almighty (see Romans 13) by treating the Gift of GOD as UNCLEAN (see Romans 1:18-32 and Romans 14:14).

Thus, changing the name is PROFANE

Profane (standard Webster's dictionary definition)

1. (a.) Not sacred or holy; not possessing peculiar sanctity; unconsecrated; hence, relating to matters other than sacred; secular; -- opposed to sacred, religious, or inspired; as, a profane place.

2. (a.) Unclean; impure; polluted; unholy.

3. (a.) Treating sacred things with contempt, disrespect, irreverence, or undue familiarity; irreverent; impious.

4. (a.) Irreverent in language; taking the name of God in vain; given to swearing; blasphemous; as, a profane person, word, oath, or tongue.

5. (v.) To violate, as anything sacred; to treat with abuse, irreverence, obloquy, or contempt; to desecrate; to pollute; as, to profane the name of God; to profane the Scriptures, or the ordinance of God.

6. (v.) To put to a wrong or unworthy use; to make a base employment of; to debase; to abuse; to defile.

The Name Change would serve as the Mark of Cain because if someone did something to harm one, the damage would come back sevenfold because of the protections God almighty COMMANDED (see Genesis 4:11-16). So, the Name Change will serve as a "form of protection", however if one should attempt to "farm the Earth", the Earth shall produce no fruit for one now lives a PROFANE-LIFE: Living in SIN by free will choice and consent unable to interact with the LORD, thus one's ability to engage in commerce would be non-existent and one would have to resort to being either a "Vampire", doing as Cain did, or Accept the mark of the Beast.

Now, the NAMES you refer to below such as Madonna, Prince, Ke$ha, etc... are actually IDOLS created by another in order to receive the worship of heathens; farming SIN for their own SELFISH-GLORY, thus SATANIC.

Terms of endearment used by friends and family, are just that. I have many names I use for buddies and others. But those are not the names they were "baptized" under, just terms of endearment, showing Love with a personal touch.

Again, this is about the DESIGN and OPERATION of "the system", not about one's personal beliefs nor affairs.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Not to say there are people who do those healing works. I can not deny this FACT for I am witness to their works.

What I am saying is that to think the "seed", the "oil" or even the "water" is doing the ACTUAL work, is to turn those THINGS, and even the practitioners, into IDOLS when, in fact, those THINGS, and even the practitioners, are just "faith delivery devices" for God almighty is doing the ACTUAL work, the practitioners and the THINGS are just means of deliverance.

That said, some of those means of deliverance are definitely "more in tune" than others.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Reaction_s
This just happened...Then I read this post and will now share these personal notes.

Fictitious payee: Negotiable instrument is drawn to
fictitious payee whenever payee named in it has no right
to it, and its maker does not intend that such payee
shall take anything by it; whether name of payee used
by maker is that of person living or dead or one who
never existed is immaterial. Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Co. of California v. Wells Fargo Bank & Union Trust
Co., 1 Cal.App.2d 694, 37 P.2d 483. The test is not
whether the named payee is "fictitious" but whether the
signer intends that he shall have no interest in the
instrument. U.C.C. § -3-405. (Blacks 6th)

It seems that the NAME and it's NATURAL STATE (living or dead, fictitious, legal entity, etc.) is a RED HERRING. What is the ISSUE?

What is RED HERRING? (Blacks 2nd)
In the US the registration of a new ISSUE filed by a company to the securities and exchange commission.There are not details in this report and it must be updated often as values change. This is not an attempt to sell.

red′ her′ring (Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010)
n.
1. a smoked herring.
2. something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue.
3. a tentative financial prospectus describing a proposed offering, as of stocks, that has not yet been officially registered or approved: so called because the front cover must carry a special notice printed in red.

What is ISSUE? (Blacks 2nd)
1. To come forth, put out or put into circulation. 2. A point of law with controversy. 3. The matter to be decided in court. 4. The stocks and bonds that are offered for sale. 5. A person's descendents. (DING!)

When someone, while sitting in judgement, then demands an answer to the question "Are you or are you not FIRST M. LAST?" and then proceeds to ask two more times towards Default; Could good responses be "Is that question immaterial?", "Are you asking what interest I have in it.", "Is the ISSUE what interest I have in it?"?

How does one express interest as the secondary party with no material interest?

3-605(e)(e) A secondary obligor is not discharged under subsection (a)(3), (b), (c), or (d) unless the person entitled to enforce the instrument knows that the person is a secondary obligor or has notice under Section 3-419(c) that the instrument was signed for accommodation.

3-419(c) A person signing an instrument is presumed to be an accommodation party and there is notice that the instrument is signed for accommodation if the signature is an anomalous indorsement or is accompanied by words indicating that the signer is acting as surety or guarantor...

3-205(d) "Anomalous indorsement" means an indorsement made by a person who is not the holder of the instrument. An anomalous indorsement does not affect the manner in which the instrument may be negotiated.

3-205(c) The holder may convert a blank indorsement that consists only of a signature into a special indorsement by writing, above the signature of the indorser, words identifying the person to whom the instrument is made payable. [see TWEA]

3-204(a) "Indorsement" means a signature, other than that of a signer as maker, drawer, or acceptor, that alone or accompanied by other words is made on an instrument for the purpose of (i) negotiating the instrument, (ii) restricting payment of the instrument, or (iii) incurring indorser's liability on the instrument, but regardless of the intent of the signer, a signature and its accompanying words is an indorsement unless the accompanying words, terms of the instrument, place of the signature, or other circumstances unambiguously indicate that the signature was made for a purpose other than indorsement. For the purpose of determining whether a signature is made on an instrument, a paper affixed to the instrument is a part of the instrument.

See also collection guaranty(must be explicitly stated) vs. guaranty payment (implicit if not explicit). http://apps.americanbar.org/buslaw/blt/content/2012/01/0003a.pdf (interesting..."The guaranty cannot exist without a primary debt obligation. Thus, if the primary debt obligation"...(i.e. legal tender)..."has been fully satisfied, is void or is illegal"...(DING!)...", a guaranty of the debt obligation can also be deemed unenforceable."

Hope this helps one.

WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Reaction_s, not sure what the point of that posting was about, but it appears there is even an easier way to determine if one has interest.

Is one involved in any way regarding any issue or matter?

if so, then one must have an interest, else one is trespassing
... and there appears to exist only two interests: usufruct and naked owner
... and there appears to exist only two venues: private bar business and public trust business

that simple.

Now, not sure of that posting follows the "name change warning" theme of this thread, but the questions as I see it is as follows: when someone uses a decedent's name to identify one, does the decedent even exist as a decedent any longer? AND What are the ramifications of this action?

Re: *** WARNING ***

alentejo angel
I read quite a bit on this site, Tony http://www.debt-elimination.net/freedom-natural-law-trust
While it was beneficial to try and enhance my comprehension, a red flag or two popped up under the q. & a. section as there were many references to the RV/Dinar/Dong debacle, so it kinda makes me question their motives, rightly or wrongly.
Maybe that's just ME. [It's a moot point at the moment as the more I read seems to have the effect of just making me even more confused and unsure. I'm getting further away from taking any steps to correct my status.]
I'm mistrustful of much info. just now [present company not included, as I've no desire to upset or insult anyone.]
Having read this thread, I've just realised that many hours of listening to Talkshoes [Legal Deception] by Shewolf & Tryal et al sharing their perspective on the importance of the name change decree, it appears that 'it ain't necessarily so.'
So, is it gonna be a case of "Don't © the signature" [not mentioned on this forum, as far as I'm aware; however, a process that some seem to be doing] followed by "Don't ™/℠/® the NAME" or "dba/anc" it?
I do get that it's an untrodden path that pioneers are clearing the way of, and that there's inevitably going to be some wrong turns taken.
And, no...just to clarify -not whining, simply sharing.
🌹💕
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: *** WARNING ***

Tony
I gave up on that BS when I wrote them and questioned them and they failed to answer my questions.  Obrigado

Re: *** WARNING ***

alentejo angel
Wasn't sure which crew you refer to 'giving up' on, Tony - the Trust outfit or the Legal Deception crew

As a result of listening to a 2015 podcast here https://reignoftheheavenssocietytemple.international/sermons/ I came across this today [perhaps synchronistically - let's see!] https://genoaholdings.org [I've also been looking at PMAs; however, I need to check whether there's any restriction 'cos I'm U.K. based for the 'legal entity' and my 'skin suit' is located on Portugal. Also, I'm still trying to research their 'American National/Resident' status, and whether that would work out for me on a practical level.]
Seems reasonably priced in comparison to some I've seen who want 1000s, which kicks it outta the realm of possibility for 'moi.'
It's an arm of these folks http://governmentoftheunitedstatesofamerica.international https://generalpostoffice.international
I find their research fascinating, despite the fact that I know very little of American history, and they've just put out another vid. today showing that the Art's of Confed. are perhaps not what they're generally accepted to be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtTgW-fj0DE&list=PLei9mCuFkjsMXiH0xRHjzwK6jQe1zYYZe
[I'd love to know whether anyone has a take on Keith Livingway et al. They seem to have a long history in the 'Patriot/Sovereignty' community.]
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: *** WARNING ***

Medronihofree
This may help:

British and a Commonwealth Citizen for the English (citizen and Subject [dual citizenship]).

British Nationalitiy acts (1981 and 1949), the 1981, section 1 and 3  'born in the UK'...acquired by minor (NAME). section 32 if application made for registration as a British Subject (Name) and section 35 loosing that staus by acquiring any other nationality...end game protected person.

Protected person - train of thought: say...india for example...a protectorate (self govening) so section 38 - Protected persons is the end game remedy parts (1) (b) 'a United Kingdom Trust territory'.

British subject is now: section 37 Commonwealth citizenship. example for Scotland, scotish born, (1) (a) or a British subject English, born England etc.

Interesting i cant find any name change applications on the London Gazzette for protected persons, and little for commonwealth subjects. Most most people beleive they pursuant to section 1...lost souls.

A nice remedy, in leu of the passport or not, non-confrontational approach: produce your own for clarity  pursuant to Identity Document Act 2010, section 9 (4) (a), to prevent  inaccuracy or omission that result in a tendency to mislead. So in relation to a passport for NAME with "your" photo, this has a tendency to mislead. I am drafting a document to use here, and there, so i will need a translation for the notary. I think i may be useful.
12