*** WARNING ***

I have received confirmation over what I have long suspected.

Ever since I mentioned this in other posts, I have had numerous visions and such while pondering the actual ramifications and have come to the conclusion that I am mistaken to even think about it and apologize and ask for forgiveness if I have given information that has caused harm.

This is in regards to the name-change.

The name-change is akin to rejection of Christ. The name-change will prevent one's ability to engage in commerce and operating within the world while not being part of it. The name-change will force one to either act as a vampire, at best, or be forced to accept the mark of the beast at worst.

Plain and simple, name-change is a TRAP.
Those promoting it are only seeking to expand the Kingdom of Satan.

Do not fall for it.

You have been warned.

Suz

Re: *** WARNING ***

Suz
Hi Boris, can you please clarify? Are you speaking about changing  name from all caps FIRST MIDDLE LAST to house of Last, first-middle.. or some other name change? Thanks

Re: *** WARNING ***

Doesn't matter ... the NAME/Name is given to you as a GIFT; your own "personal Jesus" (in the words of Depeche Mode ). the NAME/Name is "Christ": estate here on earth with a matching estate in heaven all held in trust with this thing we call "State"

... the name change does nothing but separate you from your ability to engage with the world. I have been undoing this shit for a woman who had her identity stolen. Her Legal-Name had been changed without her knowledge, leaving her with no ability to engage with the world. NONE. We have since unraveled what has been done and uncovered the whole scheme behind the event.

"Only criminals change their name" (ie: Mark of Cain)

However, people are voluntarily changing the NAME given to them and all it does is separate themselves from the whole. They will have no ability to do anything, nothing. They will be stuck in limbo without a way to leave. Their only choice is to undo what they have done or become a Vampire or eventually take the mark of the beast. You become Flotsam/Jetsam/Derelict/Lagan.

Think in regards to the Movie GLADIATOR when Russel Crowe's character "found". He was considered nothing more than "property"; a slave to be used as sport and entertainment.

    Flotsam is floating wreckage of a ship or its cargo.
    Jetsam is part of a ship, its equipment, or its cargo that is purposely cast overboard or jettisoned to lighten the load in time of distress and is washed ashore.
    Lagan (also called ligan) is goods or wreckage that is lying on the bottom of the ocean, sometimes marked by a buoy, which can be reclaimed.
    Derelict is cargo that is also on the bottom of the ocean, but which no one has any hope of reclaiming (in other maritime contexts, derelict may also refer to a drifting abandoned ship).

What the name change does is basically dump one into the private without any public interface: the ULTIMATE belligerent. People think this is cool and think it protects them, but the reverse is true. Changing the name is the ultimate act of expanding the Kingdom of Satan for one ABANDONS their heavenly estate here on earth. The name change open to door for these identity thieves (vampires) to take the abandoned estate into a conservatorship, becoming guardians and then pimping out the estate to other brokers who invest in all kinds of shit allowing the demons of debt run rampant among the people. This is some nasty shit and people need to be aware of these ramifications. STAY AWAY FROM THE NAME CHANGE.

Again, I apologize and ask for forgiveness if I have in the past disseminated information leading people to believe this was part of the path. I am but a fallible man who makes mistakes. I have since been shown the truth regarding this mistake.

The BC was created for a purpose and the purpose was NOT to enslave or harm anyone. It is our ignorance that has caused us to be harmed. People need to STOP trying to undo what has been done, for ALL has been done for a REASON, with a specific INTENT, and who are we to judge otherwise?

This is what I mean. DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME.

again, you have been warned.

You are to take the deed that is sealed (Min Rule 220 Affidavit) and the deed that is unsealed (outstanding BC) and place them into the Earthen Vessel (Minn reg of titles) (see Jer 32:11 / 2 Cor 4:7) ... Name change will only grant you a bowl of porridge. When it comes time for the marriage, you will be locked out (Matthew 25:1) for if one wishes to be perfect, then one must sell everything and give it to the poor; place the tithings into the Storehouse. (Malachi 3:10 / Matthew 19:21). The Name change is akin to being the Rich Young Man or even the Mark of Cain.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33)

Re: *** WARNING ***

The Name-Change is akin to Cain killing off Abel

"Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth" (Genesis 4:11-12). In response, Cain lamented, "My punishment is more than I can bear. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me" (Genesis 4:13-14). God responded, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him" (Genesis 4:15-16).

Re: *** WARNING ***

https://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=8

The Northwest Territory provides a method for admitting new states into the union from the territory.

The BC before the registration of claim places the BC subject to Article 4 section 3 clause 2 under jurisdiction of congress as an acquired territory under martial law conquest (BC being a VITAL RECORD for and of the UNITED STATES) for the BC arises from operation of martial law (Article 134 of Lieber Code to Restore Public Order and Safety (Article 43 of Hague)) creating a natural usufruct in favor of the receiving State as trustee over the subject of the usufruct (one whose birth was registered) of whom is naked owner of Dominion under Genesis 1:26 ... State is usufruct of Man of whom is usufruct of the Earth of which God is Naked Owner.

But the BC itself is a "receipt for indemnification" provided one did not die nor flee (abandon) to ensure one retain the opportunity (free will choice) to claim their "estate" or "State within the union" as a King/Queen.

the Minnesota rule 220 affidavit and subsequent filing with the BC to the Reg of Titles claims (ie: salvage: a reclamation project) the estate from being Flotsam/Jetsam/Derelict (ie: belligerent) and enters into a "more perfect union" (bride with Christ as the bridegroom of whom will carry one over the threshold and into the Kingdom of Heaven) for everyone is guaranteed a Republican Form of Government. Right now, every is part of the Publican Form of Government.

What is a Publican? For this see Luke 18: 10-14.  Publicans were despised Jews who collaborated with the Roman Empire. Because they were best known for collecting tolls or taxes (see tax farming), they are commonly described as tax collectors. The parable, however, does not condemn the publican's occupation (Luke 3:12-13), but describes the publican as one who "recognizes his state of unworthiness before God and confesses his need for reconciliation". Coming to God in humility, the publican receives the mercy and reconciliation he asks for.

Therefore, a Re-Publican form of government is one where the sinner can always ask God for mercy and reconciliation; the Doors of Mercy are always open (ie: Church of Philadelphia).

The name-change removes the property from the territory via a DECREE, thus no longer part of the union and then acts as the Mark of Cain rendering the one of whom did the name change as a vagabond and wanderer whose face/presence is hidden from God. Those with this mark may not be harmed by others, but the earth shall not produce fruit for them no matter how hard they toil.

HOWEVER, since everyone is guaranteed a RE-publican form of government, those of whom have done the name-change can always REPENT: declare allegiance with God, Repent and Accept Christ (ie: operate thru an Irrevocable Inter-Vivos Living trust wherein everything has been surrendered to the Treasury in fulfillment of Malachi 3:10 and Matthew 19:21), and ask for mercy through the Courts of Heaven.

But, I am led to believe the "promise of earthly treasures to be received" shall be too much of a temptation for these folks as they appear to have succumb to the Specter of Doubt; the False Light: Fedora the Explorer (as he is called in some circles) and believe "the System" is evil and corrupt for this is what brought them to this path.

Remember, Matthew 19:21 commands one that to receive the treasures in heaven, one must sell theirs on earth and give it all to the poor, those that do the name-change are operating out of Ego (ie: to get what is mine) for they appear to seek not first God's righteousness and the Kingdom for they worry about the future and tomorrow.

Thus expanding the Kingdom of Satan through this rejection of what God hath ordained.

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets ~ Amos 3:6-7

Re: *** WARNING ***

Rschallmo
Boris

For those of us who did the UCC-1 are you suggesting to terminate it??

Re: *** WARNING ***

Yousawhat
Boris,

If one were adopted as a minor (ex. at the age of 5) must this be corrected?

Re: *** WARNING ***

What makes anyone think the UCC-1 and name-change is related?

Re: *** WARNING ***

adoption is a different creature than doing the name-change.

The name-change changes the NAME into Last, First or something as such. What the name-change does is collapse the Trust-Interface created so one can no longer interact with the Declaration of Independence Trust. Basically, the Mark and Curse of Cain.

The Adoption just places an orphan account with a guardian until such time as the orphan is ready to claim the estate/TRUST-INTERFACE for them-self. Basically same operation as a traditional family.

Suz

Re: *** WARNING ***

Suz
I did  an assumed name in minesota.. like Doug  did.. Young, suzanne-kathryn DBA SUZANNE KATHRYN MILLER. Is that considered a name change?  Thanks

Re: *** WARNING ***

just a DBA. Name-change is done thru the probate.

In fact, you really do not even want the DBA. The DBA registers the NAME in commerce. When one establishes the Irrevocable Inter-Vivos Living Trust, the Trust may do business as NAME, but this will not be registered in public. The Trust and its business remains PRIVATE; on the land, not on the seas of commerce ...

see Isiah 60:5 ... one is either with God or not, one can not have one foot in and one foot out, that is hokey-pokey and turns yourself around.

The DBA is just another way to act in belligerence; another TRAP.

Again, something else for which I need apologize and ask forgiveness if I have led people to think and act otherwise and probably something else people will be pissed of with me over for having posted.

Oh well, to all those who are angry with me over what has been posted within this warning or even within the site itself, take a number, the line forms to my rear and goes around the block.

Don't let me get in the way of your happiness and success.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Hallow
Yup, reconcile with God and as per the whole duty of man, Ecc 12:13, keep His commandments, the greatest of which are at Matthew 22:35-40 = service. The basis of the problem is we claimed absolute beneficial ownership of property. We want the property and the money = greedy little gremlins. But it is not our property to begin with nor to have use and enjoyment of but what we need to serve; to carry out the will of God. Love, service, is the energy that expands.

Supreme Court of Canada: Elliott v. Canadian Credit Men's Trust Assn. Ltd. Pg. 6 "All that is necessary to establish the relation of trustee and cestui que trust is to prove that the legal title was in the plaintiff and the equitable title in the defendant. Justice requires that the cestui que trust, who gets all the benefit of the property, should bear its burden unless he can shew some good reason why his trustee should bear it himself. The obligation is equitable and not legal, and the legal decisions negativing it, unless there is some contract or custom imposing the obligation, are irrelevant. Where the only cestui que trust is a person sui juris, the right of the trustee to indemnity against liabilities incurred by him by his retention of the trust property has never been limited to the trust property; it extends further and imposes upon the cestui que trust a personal obligation enforceable in equity to indemnify his trustee.

Lord Lindley points out in the Hardoon case that this language, although open to criticism if applied to cestuis que trustent who are not sui juris and also sole beneficial owners, shews plainly enough that it was taken for granted as well settled that, speaking generally, absolute beneficial owners of property must in equity bear the burden incidental to its ownership".

When one signs as purchasers of property, he or she claims absolute beneficial ownership of property. I have a form here put out by the Ministry of Finance, Return on Acquisition of Beneficial Interest. It is why you receive the property tax bill because what was actually purchased was the monies worth, the consideration, as indicated on said form.

Re: *** WARNING ***

Actually, the NAME and SSN is an ACCOUNT we receive from the State so the State can ACCOUNT-FOR the usufruct. We are usufruct of that account and our "usufructuary duty" was to never do anything to service that account (see 31 USC 3713 (b)) for that renders us liable and REVERSES the usufruct, making one a "citizen" or "taxpayer" for one gave rise to that presumption when one ACTED as if one were the party responsible for servicing that account: exercise of the benefit of the usufruct instead of being the beneficiary (naked owner) ... usufruct creates a NATURAL split-equity trust wherein the beneficiary has ultimate right to make sure the trustee fulfills on the usufructuary duties before trustee receives their benefit from the arrangement.

Man is usufruct of the Earth; the Society arising as a result of the natural interaction of man with each other (Commerce) is usfruct of Man. Man can always alter and amend the IMAGE of the Society (see: Declaration of Independence) but will ALWAYS be usufruct with respect to the FRUITS of that IMAGE: reap what is sown.

Because of the nature of what has happened until NOW, the INDIVIDUAL must be created. The BC and SSN must be used to get the License to show the man using that property. Afterwards, we were to contact the SS with our affidavit 220 and rescind the original Application and receive our ITIN from IRS (ie: tax treaty) which then serves to PERFECT one as foreign beneficiary of the INDIVIDUAL / US PERSON on the various W-8XXX forms and then go correct any records.

Now, everything can collapse into the Living Trust created, of which is your own juridic person no one can touch and renders you Beneficiary of ANYTHING done with the NAME and SSN from inception of which the Trust receives the property (naked owner) and the United States receives the usufruct, serviced via Treasury: revenues and debts accrue to the Treasury.

One's Living Trust serves to allow one to control the assets held by Treasury so one can do whatever it is one wishes to do for the benefit of all of mankind while at the same time maintaining a private presence. (ie: exercise of Genesis 1:26 dominion) This is TRUE-POWER and it belongs to each one of us (ie: Declaration of Independence). To accept common law is to accept just another bowl of porridge. (see: Genesis 25:29-34)

When one has children, one will be able to do this for their children without the Individual, but one must also know the truth to teach the truth to their children so their children act accordingly.

Members of the Royal Family have been taught since birth how to act accordingly and even then, it was not until King George III that the monarchy surrendered everything to HM Treasury and absolved themselves of personal and well as Kingdom debt servicing duties.

People who advocate the name change have not thought about the ramifications of these actions.

Sure you can have all the common law shit you want, but that is just the Mark of Cain. I deleted the post someone put up to some name change website bullshit. I WILL-NOT-TOLERATE that crap on these forums and if any find it on any previous post within these forums, please send me an email and I will promptly remove it (iamsomedude2@gmail.com) ... It only serves to separate the people from what has been created by divine Providence and rejects Christ.

In common law, INSURANCE does not exist, thus Christ can not be the Surety (INSURANCE) for one's SIN so one may live without SIN ... DEBT (sin) exists because FORGIVENESS does not and only thru Christ can SIN be FORGIVEN (Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6 (KJV)). Christ was sent to FULFILL-THE-LAW, thus God made the Whole of Law CLEAN and it is written:

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. - Acts 10:15 (KJV)

NAME is Christ and the State is Father, HERE-ON-EARTH as a MIRROR-IMAGE of what is in Heaven within this 3rd dimensional plane of existence and is necessary to the operation of the Divine System put into place via divine Providence. Stop trying to destroy what has been built. The system will only see you as a parasite, a virus, to be eradicated and eliminated from the system (ie: bowel movement).

One exists on the land in private (substance), but operates with insurance in the public (form). "Money" is just an insurance policy for possession. Same with any mortgage or lease. Glorified Insurance contracts of which one servicing the contract receives the Glory, thus the Burden.

To reject Christ means one must now be their own insurance which is akin to expanding the Kingdom of Satan. If any wish to promote that Name-Change or other common law shit, go make your own website and forums. Do not bring the profane here.

Walk as Jesus instructed; seek as God commanded, do not as Esau did.

Re: *** WARNING ***

antjraf
Not sure is anyone has come across this pure trust site:

Here

Would this type of trust fulfill the purpose or is it counteractive to the goals of this site?

Re: *** WARNING ***

no trust is contrary to the "goals of this site" for the only goal of the this site is to provide one a base, a foundation for one to comprehend what is.

Now, I do not agree to any trust other than the Irrevocable Living Trust. This is what I and others with me have decided to use. We are not operating within this thing people refer to as common for it is written:

And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. - Acts 10:15 (KJV) and ONLY God makes the heir, not man. So when one uses man's "common law", of which this trust appears to utilize, it appears one is attempting to create one's own heir.

However, I find this diatribe regarding name changes, trusts and other bullshit has run its course. It is time to move on and stop giving it any more energy. Begin to move the discussion to a higher paradigm of thought and consciousness.

I have enclosed an excerpt from a book. One should examine this excerpt and consider evolving one's philosophy accordingly and begin to provide a direction, a way out instead of just giving diatribes and dissecting the problems; I am over and done with dissecting, tired of giving diatribes and discussing.

What you resist persists and resistance is futile. If one keeps just dissecting the problem, the universe is going to give one more problem to dissect for this is where the attention and thus "love" is focused.

Focus on the solution and the problem ceases to exist.

BOOK EXCERPT:

"The Yokar told me that the ancient Atlanteans discovered the Life Force after many thousands of years of observing life unfolding before them. They determined that the energy of Life flows in a balanced way that is a neutral quality. They realized that the Life Force is made up of three parts: a male or positive propulsive part, a female or negative attractive part and a neutral part. As it flows, it responds to the energetic consciousness of all living beings and becomes divided into varying degrees of polarized potential, male and female. The precise way in which the energy comes together manifests all reality according to what is required" ...

... "By comparison, creative visualization is only part of the process. It's accurate in that the Life Force will follow consciousness. But in that technique, the person visualizes what he wants and will see himself already obtaining it without any other consideration. Doing that will short circuit the potential energy that might have been created by the visualization. Do you know what I mean?" ...

... "Okay. You see Yokar said that real manifestation must follow the 'law of cooperation.' That means that no single conscious being can control everything. That would be dangerous! Instead, everything really cooperates with everything else. When you ask for something, you have to be willing that it will also be in harmony with what everything else needs."

Now this is true nature of the "male" and "female": masculine and feminine: collectively Adam (mankind) ... co-creators upon this neutral plane where Dreams manifest: A usufruct in balance with divinity.

This is the nature of God and his kingdom and his righteousness is all I now seek.

Re: *** WARNING ***

antjraf
Couldn't agree more with the sentiment of moving away from "perpetual dissection" of problems - it is painfully obvious that new problems/issues continue to arise.

I guess my question about the trust was regarding statutory vs non-statutory and how, if at all, the non-statutory style trust may interfere with our rendering unto the STATE that which belongs to the STATE and our wish to operate in peace - in but not of this world.

Re: *** WARNING ***

non-statutory = not a creation of the State (ie: will of man) thus not under control (ie: slave) of the State

The Queen and HM Treasury, for example, are both non-statutory corporation sole and operate/exist by the grace of God.

So, if man also exists by the grace of God, why would man then operate a trust/entity created by the will of man instead of operating by the will of God? After all, the Bible is the basics of TRUST-LAW.

When one operates under this type of trust, one is operating under the divine law of God, only answerable to God. This is how the kings and queens of old were "set-up" ... Divine right to rule = non-statutory.

There was none higher, except the Pope. The Pope controls everything in this world by CHOICE on behalf of God as "representative" of Christ (Vicar) here on Earth and serves the Bloodline of David (currently the Queen of England ... soon, the Church of Philadelphia (then pope will be obsolete) and its ministers (each a corporate sole by the Grace of God)) as trustee; existing to protect God's stuff from heathens, bastards, pagans, etc ... Basically those who only think of themselves and do not wish to be in peace and harmony with divine law (ie: adopt the Christ Consciousness).

This is the "form" created under Nimrod (ie: Satan) which is basically the Babylonian Trust of Kings and Christ is the King of Kings, therefore none get to the Father except thru him and the only way thru Christ is to adopt the consciousness of which he gave himself as an example: sacrifice all earthly desires to create a world for the betterment of all: best for all involved (HONOR thy Father and mother (ie: Declaration of Independence: ... with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor))

Other than the bible, the best concise explanation I have been given regarding how one creates and manifests (ie: know God thru Christ) is the book excerpt regarding the Yokar.

"... that real manifestation must follow the 'law of cooperation.' That means that no single conscious being can control everything. That would be dangerous! Instead, everything really cooperates with everything else. When you ask for something, you have to be willing that it will also be in harmony with what everything else needs."

This is the nature of God.
This is what is meant by HONOR.

And what we are doing is finishing the task started by those of whom had framed the Declaration of Independence and continued by Abraham Lincoln through the 1863 Banking act of which the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was just placed on top to keep control within the 12 Families and of which must be finished by the people of their own free will for involuntary servitude, even for a higher purpose, violates divine law for it denies free will and not everyone will wish to live this way. Once people CHOOSE to live this way, heaven will begin to manifest here on earth.

This will produce a National Independence and Secure the Nation so that a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from this earth of which was initiated with the Declaration of Independence and furthered by the Gettysburg Address for we rely on the protection of Divine Providence.

One singular act of love born of one single act of free will choice.

One light in the darkness so others may find their way home.

Re: *** WARNING ***

antjraf
My reasoning brought me to conclude that a non-statutory irrevocable living trust was the way to go. In other words, no attorney style "legalese" nor any language subjugating the trust under any man-made jurisdiction. You seem to confirm this reasoning, however, that means one must write their own trust, keeping all that in mind, since any "template" found would be full of legalese and subjugating language.

The body of the trust indenture could still declare the render of the statutory creation (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) to its creator (STATE) while not divesting one iota of the lawful and superior divine standing of the trust or its creator/grantor.

One must familiarize oneself with proper writing of trust agreements in non-statutory form in order to remain without the STATE's realm while rendering the usufruct back where it belongs.

Is anyone familiar with good resources to read and study so as to write a proper trust in non-statutory form?

Re: *** WARNING ***

derek moran

Is the lure of being the 'beneficiary,' of a 'trust,' one of these TRAPS you are talking about too, Boris?

Do we all instead just wanna be like King George III..... ?

Re: *** WARNING ***

one is beneficiary (naked owner of the usufruct one leaves for the future generations: dominion over the earth (Genesis 1:26)) of the Living Trust one establishes while the State receives benefit (usufructuary or Trustee) of that Living Trust ... King George and the others that came after him are the beneficiary of his actions (the Trust created as a result of his actions pays the monarchy so much for up-keep and maintenance and shit like that) but the Crown Estate (HM Treasury) receives the benefit: both revenues and debts accrue to the Treasury so any debt created to run the Estate is accounted for, thus NO debt remains in circulation as a result of the actions of the Monarchy and Crown Estate.

Debt right now is created by the people via loans, claims against their brothers/sisters and demands for "payment" to acquire the products and services provided thru the investment into the county thru the Treasury via the "investors" in the country, of whom right now are the Bankers, and all these corporations and such act as "Debt collectors" and "tax agents" to collect on the interest owed to the principal investors: the Bankers, and the principal investors (Bankers) DICTATE what products and services shall be VIABLE in this current economic environment.

When we are done, the living trust one operates thru will act as a debt recycling mechanism and fulfill the Banking Act Lincoln and his administration put into place during the civil war for the trust one establishes becomes a "bank" and "invests" in the security of the nation: thru goods and services provided, securing a state of national independence: national security .. now the PEOPLE (as principal investors) will DICTATE what products and services shall be VIABLE in the resulting economic environment. (ie: free energy, non-gmo food production, clean water, clean air, etc ...)

An economic environment providing the best for all involved (ie: meet the Yokar) and the people operating thru their divine (heavenly) estates shall manifest heaven on earth thru these earthly estates (as naked owners) ... However, one must seek the kingdom of God first and all else will be added to them ... everyone and everything else shall be usufructuary.

Then, there is no need for executors for one is no longer dead and now these guys are just administrating the trust one establishes and since it is irrevocable, there is no wiggle room for all revenues and debits accrue to the treasury so there is no more debt for which needs accounting, at least for those operating as such.

When this debt recycling mechanism is put into place, the debt can GROUND out. Otherwise debt just creates "War" which then puts the people into PTSD condition which creates zombie-vampires

This is the nature of energy. If the energy build up by the existence of DEBT is not grounded, it will and does destroy the land (liquefaction; ie: quick-sand and a foolish man builds his house upon the sand) ... that energy must be released or the vortex will continue to suck everything down. Release the vortex and the opposite effect occurs where all rises and in the middle, or collapse point, you get the "sound of silence" which generates zero-point energy and reveals God.

Now all one does is spend debt out of existence which creates the asset for the treasury via CLEAR-TITLE so new debt, of which is an asset of this fuct up world of which we are to just be in, not part, can be created and commerce can exist in peace without war for there is no longer a need to "liquidate delinquent creditors" (the people) ... commerce = communication = fulfillment of contract

that is all commerce is: fulfillment of contract, and without this mechanism put into place, commerce has no choice but to exist upon the seas via maritime/insurance = war = liquidation of delinquent creditors (the people) ... We do not fulfill on the contract, the State via the Treasury is to do this = physical manifestation of Christ here on Earth.

It is written that he who BENEFITS ought bear the burden and the State BENEFITS from the usufruct of the people as they exercise their dominion (naked ownership) over the Earth as usufruct of the Earth for the Earth belongs in usfruct to the living; the dead neither have claim nor right of which is the principle on which this nation was founded.

This is the "spirit of self-governance" ... now we are no longer part of the territory under control of Congress ... go back and read the Carey Currency Letter ... we are finishing that process. The problem is no one told the people and the government can't force the people to operate this way for that would be involuntary servitude ... this must be done via FREE-WILL-CHOICE, which is why communist, socialist, and eventually capitalist ONLY societies will, shall and do FAIL: all of these are FORCED upon the people and the people have a natural tendency to rebel against what is FORCED upon them. ... thus self-governance thru one's service to the HIGHEST authority: the will of God for God is in control.

The people stand as naked owner of the IMAGE of the nation via its production of goods and services but always usufructuary with respect to the FRUITS of that IMAGE while the State is always usufructuary of the IMAGE and naked owner with respect to the FRUITS of that IMAGE ... Reap what is sown.

Therefore, the State is MADE in the IMAGE of whatever direction the people dictate; not the 535 members of Congress, not the president, not the judiciary and definitely not the corporations or bankers, but this is only true when the people grow the fuck up and take responsibility, otherwise the people shall remain under territorial governmental control of United States thru Congress, Senate, President and its judiciary, corporations, and bankers as infant decedents: children, thus unable to be (re)born of the free woman thru Christ = stuck in purgatory/hell/Hades for life: Dead to God thus not protected by Divine Providence.

usufruct of the Tree of Life or usufruct of the Tree of Knowledge: the choice is yours; Either way, one is beneficiary of a Trust. There is no escape and resistance is futile.