Usufruct

liberated
This is open to anyone's comment or words of enlightenment

If usufruct means...the right to enjoy the use and advantages of another's property short of the destruction or waste of its substance; and then one surrenders usufruct doesn't that conclude any/all use of whatever the property or thing being used?

If one surrenders, in this example, the BC, doesn't that give up its use and therefore the implied indemnification of the bc, if it is the receipt expressed in the Lieber Code?

I've been reading damn near everything I can regarding usufruct and re visiting all the links on the iamsomedude site. Usufruct can and does appear that when the mother or informer provided information, which information the mother probably presumed was hers, doesn't it make that information the property of the mothers that another is going to use and ACCORDINGLY must keep it in good condition? Or, did the mother SURRENDER thus giving up interest thereof?

Who is the usufruct of what? Seems "government" is the usufruct of man's stuff however appears man is "paying" for everything because man is usufruct of a legal entity created he/she is totally unaware of.
Perhaps over thinking this stuff however in order to grasp what is actually going on usufruct is an element needed to be comprehended which I'm confused. Seeking the kingdom of God hasn't shed light other then  "God," said he, "has created heaven for himself and his saints, and has given the earth to mankind, intending it for the advantage of the poor as well as of the rich. The roads are for their use, and God has not subjected them to any taxes."

By virtue of the mothers acts and our existence onto the earth we have some interest in whatever the occupying forces are doing, thus the creation of the indemnification instrument (BC) for our safe passage. By virtue of surrendering the BC, does not that "kill" off or cause the estate created to no longer exist? Why would we do that? Is this where the assignment of reversionary interest comes into play. We surrender the BC (kill off the estate) and accordingly assign our interest (see reversionary interest below) thus creating another entity? Where does the indemnification come into play and doesn't the occupying forces still have some oversight in this newly created entity?

Reversionary interest is the interest that a person has in a property when a preceding estate ceases to exist. It means any interest the enjoyment of which is postponed. A reversionary interest can be either a vested interest or contingent interest

Not exactly sure why the enjoyment of interest is postponed?

Appears to me, the surrender and assignment of interest, kills off the NAME, creates a new deal (NOVATION) and falls under the protection of the occupying forces, right to contract and the will of God of all done in Gods glory and good of mankind.

Re: Usufruct

So, you are telling everyone in this forum that you sought the Kingdom of Heaven and only found one measly quote from the Law of Nations?

Why do you think you can find the Kingdom of Heaven on iamsomedude.com website and forums?

Re: Usufruct

liberated
Thank you for sharing

1. No, certainly more
2. I don't.

Re: Usufruct

Do you comprehend the video?

Each arrow let loose is illustrative of all the ACCUSATIONS one will face upon this journey and if one does not establish that personal connection with God Almighty thru one's faith and acceptance of the teachings of Jesus Christ in one's heart, one will not have a "shield" to deflect the ACCUSATIONS and one will be fuct.

My suggestions is to seek audience with our Father and establish that connection, then begin studying the CR(tm) "process" I have begun teaching for that will help you SEE the same path I walked during my journey; everything you read on this site and listen to in those audios come from me walking this path  ... THEN, all of your questions will be answered.

But first, you must seek the Kingdom and it is written that the Kingdom is found within and once you have found that Kingdom, your confusions will cease to exist.

Good luck and godspeed.

Re: Usufruct

In a simple way to respond to this -

Planet earth is testing ground zero.  Each incarnate living soul is on a journey.  ALWAYS the ultimate end result is Home, meaning God.  It is the Prodigal Son's story.  With this being said, everything is CONSCIOUSNESS, meaning we are given the "gift" of free will with consequences of that free will.  During each one's journey, it is up to the individual to consciously or unconsciously DIRECT his journey BACK Home, toward God.

Each incarnate living soul plays a part toward the end result, Home.  It is all a test for one simple experiment in "duality" for each soul to determine -- WHO IS YOUR DADDY?

If the soul determines his "Daddy" is the Creator, Owner of planet earth, the Living Good that always comes through UNCONDTIONALLY, with Love, patience, and READY to serve and help that path Home, that soul can and does travel the way Home in the fast lane, no toll collected.

If the soul determines his "daddy" is government, other people, "money - IN GOD WE TRUST defined as 12 USC 411, 18 USC 8 and 26 USC 165(g)", doctor, etc, the Creator is still patient, loving, etc because S/He/It KNOWS ALWAYS there is only one ultimate END, toward the Creator and owner of the living soul KNOWS that individual soul is  having this experiment called Life on Planet Earth goes down a path determined by the individual HOW to journey back Home.  It is the individual's choice to stay in the right lane, get off the highway and pay a toll.

Everything is FREE with God, tolls are required by men for their fucked up attempt to BE GOD AND CLAIM TO OWN "things" they can not own, such as roads  LON BK 2, 132

"The opinion of the burgrave of Nuremberg deserves to be mentioned: "God," said he, "has created heaven for himself and his saints, and has given the earth to mankind, intending it for the advantage of the poor as well as of the rich. The roads are for their use, and God has not subjected them to any taxes."

With this said and to answer your question directly, IMO,

It is your USE of their property/name is where they benefit.  You do not use, they do not profit.  They want you to use the name, but too this increases their debt, this is why persons are enemies of the state.  When you set up the trust [which I do not understand fully] to set off their debt, this not only helps you/status with them, but them too.

When you deliver and surrender man's "dead paper" back to the "publicans" what you doing is rendering unto Caesar what is his - the name - Caesar's property AND TOO you must DECLARE MY DADDY is the Creator and OWNER of ALL things upon planet Earth including me, an incarnate Living Soul on a sojourn back Home.  I trust completely in Him, He is MY SOLE GOOD, health, SOUCE, etc, for He knows every hair on my head [and I am not bald] - He is my all.

If it comes down to them with guns in your face demanding you declare "the State of all powerful, all knowing, and IS GOD", you then have a choice once again, scary as it is to REAFFIRM:  No My Daddy IS the Living God and My everything, My Good and Source for my Good.  FUCK YOU!!!

TAKE YOUR FUCKING DEAD PAPER AND SETTLE YOUR FUCKING INTERNAL CLAIMS BECAUSE I WANT NO PART OF YOUR ANTI-CHRIST BULLSHIT.  If you continue to harass me, I want to thank you for your intentional, knowing consent to put your soul up for surety with a heavy DUTY TOLL TAX upon it where collection is required under Universal Law.  Karma Koin carries heavy USUARY interest, just like FRNs, the only thing Karma Koin must be paid through personal pain, fear and angst that can only be relieved as part of the "Good Mercy Plan" [just like a treaty] by you confessing your errors and make amends to all you fucked over.  YAY!!!!  BTW, no need to give a name, there are no defense attorneys, there is no court of "just-us", the law will be administrated by you/soul - which is the harshest judge because a guilty conscience has no limitation.  OUCH.

LET ME BE CLEAR again, IMO, from what I gather from Boris's perspective, and I agree, but it is my way of speaking now, on planet earth, we MUST use a name to "do commerce", meaning going to the store to buy food, have a roof over our heads, etc.  The name is required, by necessity to have some reasonable life on planet earth.  OK, the key is the next step which I do not have down and that is setting up the irrevocable trust to set off their debts and still operate as "normal"

I said the ultimate end result for the living soul is to find his way back Home.  However, while incarnate, we want our natural estate returned back to us.  We do not want to participate in their system.  We have no choice to some minor extent, by necessity, we must use the name, we must be IN the world but not OF the world.

All this is very difficult because everything appears so real on planet earth, when in reality, it is all an illusion.  My hope and prayer is that we all wake up soon because I, like so many are tired of this FUCKING illusion.

Re: Usufruct

liberated
Apparently we need a Name or use of a Name for commerce. If what was formed/taken/created (BC) due to our creation; the State having Usufruct of such event including but not limited to the safety and increase thereof, makes them a trustee of sorts. We supposedly are considered dead or lost at see however at some point we appear, letting it be known.  The journey prior to showing up alive being the experiences/choices and consequences along the way.

Once the presumed dead shows up isn't it a matter of law that those things held under the presumption of death be returned? Why then does this not happen? Why is the now living not given all that was done through that Name/estate?  Somebody dictates whether the living man/woman is competent to receive it? If I, as an administrator/trustee/etc, give the beneficiary their stuff my duty ceases. What they do or not do with their stuff is none of my concern. What they do after that is part of their continued journey on their way to home/God. Might be a direct path or more curves and roadblocks ahead. Won't know till we get there.

Let's look at this scenario. A man creates/forms a trust, ie BC, names his son as beneficiary. The name of this Trust is the same as the sons name. Upon the age of 25 the son is to receive the assets of the trust. The son reaches 25 and is suppose to receive all the assets of the trust. There is no mention of any hold back or bullshit that he can't have the assets. He receives the assets. Why is this not the case with the beneficial interest of the trust created by the BC?  Since we are currently in the world and we learn of these things why then is it not cut and dry that the beneficiary not receive what is the beneficiaries?

I'm not asking with any other intent other then looking at simplification and logic. I am not saying that beneficiary is claiming ownership. Anything anyone presumes why the beneficiary should not get something from what was created, which ONLY occurred by way of the beneficiary anyway, is judgment. It is akin to saying, don't give Johnny $10 from his piggy bank because he will just blow it on pot.

If is concluded that the beneficiary is unworthy upon proof of life, at age of majority, for whatever reason outside of some written contingency within the grant, is nonsense.

Appears three things are possible with respect to the NAME game/BC/estate/deadman and the trust that was established at time of birth is/was for the benefit of the new born baby.

Option 1. When baby boy/girl is of age of majority and steps forward as beneficiary/heir the assets are turned over to him/her in total. No strings attached.

Option 2. The baby boy/girl is of age of majority and steps forward as beneficiary/heir and only has the ability to requisition things/"money"/necessities/capital for his/her subsistence and further utilize the trust for benefit of mankind.

Option 3. The baby boy/girl is of age of majority and steps forward as heir of God, having been created by God in its image and having been granted dominion thereof and requiring upon all the publicans (operating as fictions, not God) to not impede/interfere with the man/woman in whatever they do as they go about doing the will of God. Ambassador of God, Plenipotentiary (all Nations are equal under the Law). Suppose here one can create a trust, Ie. Ecclesia and assign the beneficial interest of the BC Trust along with appointment of fiduciary/trustee (Governor of State) as co-trustee to handle affairs of the public and then go do will of God through the Church/Trust.

Bottom line, there is an interest that one has in the BC Trust (presumption), how one utilizes, if one so chooses, is the question.  The answer no doubt lies within oneself and whatever choice one makes is no doubt a part of the journey. Yellow brick road is coming to mind and the hot looking Witch of the South comes to mind since she is the only one that showed Dorothy how to get back home. She can do no wrong and she never makes mistakes, Glinda is everything a Good Witch should be and more, being effortlessly perfect. Her inside spirit is just as beautiful as her outside physical appearance; pure and untainted. Glinda also has an unlimited amount of patience, for she displays acts of selflessness and kindness much of the time, and expects very little, if any at all in return. Glinda is incredibly helpful and she is always willing to listen to others who consult her advice, no matter how busy she may be as a Witch Sorceress. She never loses her temper and does not believe in destroying or killing even the most evil of people and creatures who come her way, no matter how atrocious or unpleasant they may be.

Re: Usufruct

Tony
"Once the presumed dead shows up isn't it a matter of law that those things held under the presumption of death be returned? Why then does this not happen?"

1.  My gut response is basically they are evil fucks and prefer to profit in the land of fiction.
2.  My spiritual response is they are THERE to help us with our path/lessons on planet earth

I do not know we can blame THEM entirely for the reason to ensure our competency.  I work for a condo in Florida, if you really want to discuss why people NEED to be administrated move to a condo in Floridaaaahhhhh.  However, this does NOT negate the fact that some are willing to step up to the plate and HONOR the Golden Rules to the ninth degree.

I think you miss the point, they profit from our presumed claims and/or willingness to "pay a bill".  They want to be the beneficiary.

If a man creates a trust it must be in a name/property of the state.  Remember John, the given name can NOT do anything in the world of fiction, but John Doe can.  The BC is what?  EVIDENCE.  Evidence of what?  Two things:  1.  That a living soul was born, UNENCUMBERED with all natural rights.  AND due to that living energy 2.  A legal fiction of law too was created, a name which represents property of "Caesar".

The example you use of the son at age 25, as beneficiary COULD have the assets removed by operation of law IF the son is deemed ---- a fuck up.  There does not have to be any specific wording that prohibits this refusal, it just may need to go to court.  This is why elderly people can have guardian ad litem.  Yes?  The old folks can not take care of themselves.  If Johnny takes the $10 and buys pot, he may hurt "society" and what are the rules, keep the public peace, good order, no accidents, etc.  THEIR job is to ensure assholes - remember I live in a condo in Florida - do I go into that with you? -- do not bring about problems for people, as people have enough problems.

I suspect you are missing the point, MOST people are not like us, [I say this in hope that I am aware and worthy enough, and WILLING to follow all of God's rules while I breathe on this planet - always to KNOW my responsibilities to others and myself].

Sorry to be negative, but your option 1 is totally off.

WE do have a responsibility ALWAYS while on planet earth.  LOVE ONE ANOTHER is first.  OUCH!!!! this is so fucking hard, it really is.  It is giving up judgment.  Another sucky concept.  To even attempt to claim's one natural estate, IMO, it CAN NOT be a selfish act.  I think Boris and I agree on this.  And I will go one step further -- double ouch -- why should it be a problem to freely give away anything because the Father only provides unending abundance, you want that Porsha car, no problem my Father has bigger and better.  There is NO WANT WITH GOD.  - and I say THANK YOU FATHER.

Giving away the entire estate benefits is akin to giving a child the keys to the Porsha.  Sorry think this one through.

Option 2 is a little better - take what you need and give the rest away.  I ain't feeling the word sustenance.  My Father is bigger than that, it is all my needs and desires WITH the purpose of enjoying those THINGS but the more biggie thing I do with those THINGS is share them with his other kids.  No I want to travel in the Porsha but if you want it, you can have it, there is another one waiting for me.  It is my WILLINGNESS to give something to please another BEFORE ME, because I know God is abundant.  SEE?

Option 3 Nice, but again, the trust for what purpose?  Is not the trust just a piece of paper?  Do I need that piece of paper to DO God's work?  I hope not.

I am still of the opinion and I would like to talk to Boris about this on one of his talkshoes, I see he has the CR process and it looks great.  I have done similar but not to this extent.  I am in the right neighborhood but the wrong house.  LOL

My biggie questions is - there must be "enough of us WILLING to go the extra mile" but do not want the hassle of creating trusts, sending register mail, use PO boxes, etc - WHY DO WE NOT get together - MAKE SURE WE ARE ONE VOICE on the same page, go to the PTB and sit down nice with them and splain real clear that we understand their position and there are MANY who REQUIRE to be administrated by government, but we come with clean hands and we do NOT want to continue playing in the land of make believe - YOU CAN KEEP all the fictional paper, just give us remedy/trustee to deal with all our needs, by necessity, so we do not intermeddle in the infant's estate.

What says the group?

Can we have Shangri La, Heaven on Earth and show others who are WILLING to join us, with the understanding there is NO free lunch but duties and obligations [Universal I mean] NOT man's BS that we can RAISE the consciousness as our numbers grow and for those that want Hillary, they can have her - say in CA and we can separate the wheat from the chaff, as now is the time for harvesting.  YAY!!!!

I hope I said all this good, some times my thoughts are ahead of my wording.

Re: Usufruct

liberated
All is good and dialogue is good as it does provide clarity rather then esoteric, intangible thoughts. yes there are many willing to go the extra mile. Perhaps someday living men and women can actually exists as men and women rather then fictions, trusts or other vessels.  I don't doubt that many things were done for our awakening. If debt be sin it's always a matter of time when the tipping point shows up and somethings gotta give.  I was listening to an talk with Heather Tucci today after her court hearing yesterday and according to her,  the universal trust partners are out front and center and all good things are around the corner for all mankind. Didn't go in to any specifics but she said after 20 years she can now stand aside, retire and get back with family and enjoy life as it should be as the world is about ready for a big shift.

Re: Usufruct

The issue is we ALL got ourselves into the muck and mire and now we must back it all out.

It is written that God only helps those who help themselves and here we are.

Now, one can either sit there and bitch and moan about how one believes that one does not have to do any "paperwork" and shit like that, but that would be NOT taking responsibility for what one did, would it?

I love hearing how people do not feel it necessary to do "insert-whatever-gripe-here" on this journey, but all it sounds like the newly sober drunk preaching to his still drunkard buddies while bitching about how rough it is to be sober to others who have been sober for some time.

So, stop whining and complaining, get off your high horse, put on some big boy pants, lace up them shoes, roll up your sleeves, and begin trudging and during your trudge, God Almighty shall be present and then you all will begin to SEE this "universal shift" everyone keeps talking about, otherwise, when the shift comes, you will be left trying to get into gear for it to manifest anything.

It is up to Mankind (Adam = BOTH men and women COLLECTIVELY) to bring Heaven to Earth because it was Mankind COLLECTIVELY that chose this current state of being.

To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. ~ Confucius

Re: Usufruct

derek moran

Re: Usufruct

Re: Usufruct

Hillbilly
I am a man of simple thought and here is what I think right or wrong we shall see. BC (state property) given to man or woman to use on their journey though life. Accusation is that I'm using state property (their paper) for private profit and gain. Yes my name appears on their document but the document in not mine and none of the paper created through the use of that document is mine. I obtained a license (issued in a private capacity) to do commerce and through that license I can operate for private (I hold usufruct) or public (state has usufruct) interest my choice. I hold any paper with that BC name on it privately I'm a fucted its their paper. It's funny to me its all about frickin paper who is holding the paper. 2 yrs. of reading and banging my head on a wall and that's what I got so far. Like I said right or wrong don't know yet but we shall see.