USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

derek moran

Here's an oldie i came across.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrYXCTtebGI

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

derek moran

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

derek moran

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

derek moran

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Monkey Business
If I may and In order to clarify, as I'm still wrapping my head around this oh so important word and what it represents, I'm going to throw in my two cents. Also worth noting this recording is many years past so understandings could have changed or have been refined.

As to "USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION;" if I had to guess, the reason he said usufruct basically means dominion, is because he meant possession/control/use rather than absolute ownership.

If we're using a definition of dominion that includes holding title and ownership, (like the definition above) then it clearly does not equate to usufruct, becuase usufruct only pertains to use and/or possession. So to me, dominion reads as BOTH legal title ownership and use of the property (usufruct) so I'd be careful equating the two. I mean we just want the use, right? If dominion means to use AND to own, then I'd claim dominion over nothing, but that's just me.

It's only a slight distinction, but perhaps an important one for clarification.

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Dominion = usufruct

Man does not OWN to world, but he sure as shit can make is hell for himself. Genesis 1:26 man was granted DOMINION not OWNERSHIP.

If the supreme Creator (God almighty) willed it, the Earth could be destroyed with an asteroid and there ain't one damn thing man can do about it. Man is merely the one of whom profits of the fruit of the action: a usufructuary.

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

alentejo angel
This is from Scribd but couldn't download as no longer subscribed so here's the link
https://www.scribd.com/document/240635697/Usufruct-Civil-Law-Final
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Jo King
usufruct-Civil-Law-Final.pdf

here's a pdf for those who don't have scribd acct.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Cris321
Derek. Have you found an equivalent to Minnesota rule 220 in Canada?

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Jo King wrote
usufruct-Civil-Law-Final.pdf

here's a pdf for those who don't have scribd acct.

bonus points if anyone can name where this document originated and it ain't scribid, but is found within this site.

has a hint of ivy

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Fathers son
naked owner plus usufruct  the title hallow spoke of in other thred   legal and equatible.

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

Gavilan
bonus points if anyone can name where this document originated and it ain't scribid, but is found within this site.

has a hint of ivy

From the Usufruct Materials -->Harvard Study Guide?

http://iamsomedude.com/usufruct.html

http://iamsomedude.com/pdf/usufruct/usufruct%20study%20guide.pdf<quote author="iamsomedude">

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

You see, these devils ARE taught this material.
They only play stupid here on earth.

Re: USUFRUCT basically means DOMINION, as explained by Boris

derek moran
In Canada, the birth certificate is the WARRANT mentioned in section of the Bills of Exchange Act.

WARRANT, is defined in the Ontario Business Corporations Act.

Section 49 of the Ontario Corporations Act basically tells you what to do with it.

WARRANT = DOCUMENT OF TITLE as defined in the Ontario Factors Act.

...but no, havent found equivalent in any 'court rules' regarding Minnesota Rule 220.