UPDATE: 5 22 2016 Re: New Forum

william-michael
This post was updated on .
Q: Has anyone out there asked for or received a letter of indemnification from Treasury under Article 38 of the Lieber Code?  WJ

A:  Yes/No.  And here is why?

In the U.S.A. we have to rebut the assumption that we are the “U.S. citizen” via 2 stat. 153 (Naturalization Law of 1802).  See also: "CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS v. REUM (Circuit Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit. May 29, 1893)”.

then we have to continue to study / learn / prepare and:

1.  Invoke "THE LIEBER CODE OF 1863";  EXCELLENT VIDEO Here>>  this link is to a 16 page Highlighted/some notes PDF to use with the above video :

2.  so that you can fulfill and protect the Constitution so that you can;

3.  learn to invoke  Invoke the ICCPR;

4.  so that you can pay the 10/10 = $20.00 dollar Excise Tax / Administration fee via (U.S.P.S.  International Postal Money Order serial # _________________) per Constitution Article 1 Section 9 for purpose to import the “person” into the UNITED STATES;

5.  and include TWO DOLLAR U.S. bill with serial # _________________;

6. so that you can Surrender unto “Cesar that which is Cesar’s” = the Authenticated C.O.L.B. / the USUFRUCT;

7.  so that you are in BOND to ACT in good faith as the Private Attorney General pursuant to the Act of Congress 1866, 14 Stat. 27-30; et al.;

8.  so that you can achieve the Administration for Justice for all peoples (man/woman/inhabitant).

They do not teach this to the "volunteer" public.

More on the ICCPR here:  https://www.aclu.org/faq-covenant-civil-political-rights-iccpr