UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
Boris

This morning I went to the secretary of states office and filed my UCC-1 and the addendum. I paid the $20 cash and they time stamped it.  An hour later I got a voicemail saying  "  The second debtor, the address listed is secretary of the Commonwealth, being our address. Unfortunately we can't except that so this filing is being rejected. If you want to give us a call back we can figure out how you want to handle this, if you want us to mail it back to you or do you want to come in and fill out a new one".

 How can they deny me this when they already took my money ? And why don't they won't their address to be on there ?

Re: UCC-1 filing

because the Sec of the Commonwealth is not a debtor ... the State of Birth is the current TRUSTEE of the PROPERTY INTEREST, but NOT the debtor for the STATE is not the INTENDED BENEFICIARY of the NAME INTEREST, that position would belong to the UNITED STATES (executive office and treasury) and the VATICAN (catholic bishop of Chicago: monetization of sin), thus those are the debtors (usufructuary) with respect to the Estate (INFANT PERSON: NAME)

it is just that delivery has yet to be completed

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
 The second debtor was my first middle last name all capital 2.a organizations name ,the mailing address said the secretary of the Commonwealth.

 I'm looking at the  UCC financing statements from Florida  I did the same thing but Florida for has  mailing address line one and mailing address line two ,Massachusetts does not .  So 2.c on Florida forms line one said Florida secretary of state line two has their address. On my form instead of putting the address I just put secretary of the Commonwealth. You guys did it it flew through I did it and they said  we can except that. What did I do wrong?

Re: UCC-1 filing

don't know which ucc is being referenced ...and I am not sure what that state accepts and refuses and how it determines as such.

I see things from all kinds of people that get them filed in their counties and states and when we bring the same down here; crash and burn.

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
I understand now that the  secretary of the Commonwealth is not a debtor . You guys in Florida have Florida secretary of state as the additional debtor, they let you guys do it , my state wouldn't for whatever reason.  Would I put down do United States treasury?

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
 I looked up the UCC you guys did down in Florida .

On line  2. for additional debtors , where I was born in Maryland but now live in Massachusetts can I put secretary of Maryland  down ?  Or would I put United States treasury and try that? Once I get this thing recorded I am going to put it in my county and my birth County. Not sure why you put Secretary of State as debtor.

 I was born at Andrews Air Force Base but now it's a different name did the same thing happened to you? Would I put Andrews Air Force Base c/o new name of hospital?  On my UCC that I filed that got rejected I just put down Andrews Air Force Base and the address .

Re: UCC-1 filing

again, i am not sure to which one you are using because the one we currently have the debtors are the Executive Office of the United States, Treasury and Catholic Bishop of Chicago ... everything else is mere teaching material of which have served their purpose and are no longer needed.

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
sorry for the confusion. I went into the archives and got it through the articles for inspection on Bailor/ Bailee  relationship . Is there a different way to do is?

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
I called Massachusetts Secretary of State UCC  division to ask if I could make the correction online. It turns out it was rejected because they wanted the address instead of the name there ( I put  secretary of the Commonwealth  on the mailing address line 2c.).  On our forms it doesn't have two mailing addresses like the Florida UCC form.  I'm wondering if I should just put the Secretary of State's mailing address only  or are we doing it differently on the second debtors name?  If I put the address it doesn't give me a place to put their name. I know you mentioned the  executive office of the United States, Treasury and The Catholic bishop of Chicago. And how was that?

Re: UCC-1 filing

Check it out on FloridaUCC.com ... search for catholic bishop of chicago

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
Ok I will make my changes.  I noticed in the box send acknowledgment  after I looked at it the two from Florida the PO box are different  and so are the cities, did you guys open up a PO Box? Also I noticed as the secured party both of you had the same city. Just wondering what I put?

On the  collateral  I noticed in the body of it it says " and witnessed by the hand of the current occupant of the office of the Secretary of state… On the sixth day of March… Certificate number… Is that the  authenticated certificate of live birth number from the state?

Re: UCC-1 filing

Rschallmo
Another question I have is I know you guys already did UCC 1.is this in addition to what you did or can I just do this without doing what you guys did already?