U.K. usufruct

posted Feb 03, 2016 by WHolyELand
Is anyone in the UK in the process or completed the process of the usufruct.
to date the following private copies have been sent
Waiver: 2nd February 2016
Notice To Record: 7th September 2015.
Will Of Intention: 7th Sepetember 2015
Declaration of Holy Land: 28th August 2015
3rd and Final Notice of Agreement: 17th June 2015
2nd Notice of Peace Treaty: 1st April 2015
Peace Treaty – including Law of Usufruct, Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (pay to the order of HM TREASURY), Interests, Financial Statement, Collections, Safe Harbour, Foreign Interests: 10th November 2014
I am now in the position to hand deliver a 'writ of revocation of election' to the County Births and deaths registra.

some_dude said Feb 03, 2016

In UK, the usufruct is found within the Local Government Act of 1888 Article 79 part 2

79 Incorporation of county council.

(2) All duties and liabilities of the inhabitants of a county shall become and be duties and liabilities of the council of such county.

so, it appears one would assign the usufructuary interest to the local council which would be the local county government here in the States. Also, assign the reversion to HM Treasury for you are following in the footsteps of King George III in 1760, wherein he surrendered the monarch's entitlement to the revenue of the Crown Estate, which was transferred to HM Treasury. The agreement relieved the monarch of all responsibility for:

the cost of the civil government
the national debt accrued by previous monarchs, and
his own personal debt.

WHolyELand said Feb 04, 2016
Many Thanks for the reply Boris
Firstly, On a personal note, I must thank you for the profound wisdom that I have connected too in your writings and videos.
what we create in our minds truly manifests in our lives and your guidance has shown a peaceful beauty in accepting the legal world instead of the destructive fighting of other influencers in their argumentative approach.
Again, the information provided above resonates with my self insomuch that the UK local county councils developed from wards and diocese (The district or churches under the jurisdiction of a bishop).
I have used this information and shall send my private documents to the Local Council and stop concentrating on Central Government which has resulted in only one acknowledgement of receipt from the Home Office.
My final notice will be to the Superintendent of Registrars of Births and Deaths at the County level.
Peace profound
:jon

some_dude said Feb 04, 2016

yep, if I am not mistaken all nations operate as both a body politic and a body corporate and both of those together is what is known as the house of the LORD, thus when those two interests become one, then the one is fully adopted within the Church of which is the body Christ.

WHolyELand said Feb 09, 2016
Therefore the UK Local Government Act of 1888 Article 79 part 2 79 Incorporation of county council. (2) is the same as US 12USC95a(2)
what about PL73.10 and article 38 of the Lieber code
Usufruct I find quite easy to understand it when the precision of applying the correct formulas (codes/acts etc) that my math comes into question.

some_dude said Feb 09, 2016
what about PL73.10 and article 38 of the Lieber code

why do you think

UK Local Government Act of 1888 Article 79 part 2 79 Incorporation of county council. (2)

exists?

UK is also a body politic and a body corporate.

the body politic = the people
the body corporate = the collective commerce of the people

when one realizes one is both and operates according to the WORD, then the Body politic and the Body corporate merge into the Body Christ, the Church and now the Vatican, and thus the CROWN and Queen (Vatican OWNS the Crown as per the Magna Charta incident), stand as trustee with respect to that estate in service for the ambassador of Christ (2 Cor 5:20) utilizing that estate while here on Earth since the CROWN is the INTENDED BENEFIICARY with respect to one's use of that estate.

[Last edited Feb 09, 2016]

WHolyELand said Mar 06, 2016
found this form rather interesting from the UK
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8312163/206_evidence_of_life.pdf
Evidence of Life Declaration of 'person' entitled to payment

SilviaBernz-Gignone said Mar 06, 2016
"Please use BLOCK CAPITALS" LOL

like, don't screw it up

Re: U.K. usufruct

Medronihofree
Hello everyOne, thank you all for this formun and site.

This act of 1888 (its in the code 888 but thats going off topic slightly).

A friend of mine sent me the following link to rebut the 1888 act section 79 (2)...but, he just doesnt get the principle to give is to get... everyone not one:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=48797

You see here how the self "individuals' " flips the response so it does not apply...from the collective inhabitants to individual...clever use of plain english against self motivated questions.

For those upon England, Wales... or related, one was enlightned by reading:

contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999 (enforce your birth contract rights), CONTRACT
local govenment (contract) act 1997 with the 1888 Act for liabilities of the collective, TRUST
marine insurance act 1907 (...insurance offered for the individuals' to enforce), INSURANCE
the chain of authority and split titles from council to govenment following:
birth, deaths and marriages act 19??,
govenment resources and accounts act 2000,
population (statitics) act 1960
and the relationship with the public trust and public trustee act 1917,
Govenment annulaties act 1929.

Also, ALL treaties to include the act 1 will. and mar. of 1688...so it says...im not tell anyone to do sh£t.

Theres more...I have read much more... and still have questions...thats life.

Special thanks to Boris...Jim and other PEACE-MAJORS

I am based between portugal and england (remain 'non') but wish to share exeperiences and deritives thereof, this side of the pond.

Peace.

Re: U.K. usufruct

alentejo angel
E-mail winging its way to you - with an offer of medronho-free coffee and chat next time you're on Lusitânian land.  Sem compromisso, claro.
🌻💛
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: U.K. usufruct

derek moran

Here is the equivalent in the City of Toronto Act...

Re: U.K. usufruct

1970grave
as for Local Government act 1888 section 79 (2) duties and liabilities etc

but in section (3) Where any enactment (whether relating to . . . F2 bridges, or other county purposes, or to quarter sessions) requires or authorises land to be conveyed or granted to, or any contract or agreement to be made in the name of, the clerk of the peace, or any justice or justices or other person, on behalf of the county or quarter sessions, or justices of the county, such land shall be conveyed or granted to, and such contract and agreement shall be made with, the council of the . . . F3 county concerned.

Am i correct that the process of passing in quarter sessions [Crown Court] the land in the 'name of' [eg. JOHN DOE] shall be transferred to [eg John] in agreement with the Local Authority so that the House [Doe] can be on the land [John] creating the heir to the estate.

which is similar to liberated's recent post where he described livery as:
A writ which may be sued out by a ward in chivalry, on reaching his majority, to obtain delivery of the possession of his lands out of the hands of the guardian. 2 Bl. Comm. OS.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: U.K. usufruct

what do you all think the surrender of the usufruct along with the assignment of the reversion accomplishes?

All that has got to be done is to complete delivery and this is where one is to seek the Kingdom of Heaven for ONLY He, Our Father, can deliver: Deliver us from evil = liver us into live and this is done by being faithful unto DEATH, so one can receive that crown of life.

Treat the State/Crown apparatus AF IF it were our Father in Heaven and the NAME one "holds," then operates AS IF it were Christ here on Earth (second coming) and LORD of Hosts, on behalf of LORD God, shall deliver unto thee the blessings of the New Covenant.

Re: U.K. usufruct

alentejo angel
...and so it starts [or continues  ] for Europe 💖
http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/debt-problem

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: U.K. usufruct

...."what do you all think the surrender of the usufruct along with the assignment of the reversion accomplishes? "

So I'm on the same page...surrender of the usufruct is the surrender of the BC we have been using? Surrender to registrar or to treasurer of U.S?   Assignment of reversion is our interest, in whatever came about from the BC/legal name, assigned to the Treasury?

Re: U.K. usufruct

This might be of use for those on the other side of the pond.

I do not condone making your own promissory notes, HOWEVER, I do see a potential when combined with the CR(tm) "process" because the CR(tm) IS a promise to pay: each month whatever dollar upon proof of claim.

So, you may be able to adapt this promissory note for matters across the pond, such as:

Terms and conditions

Payments in monthly installments in the amount of one dollar on the 10th of each month by the HOLDER @ _______________________ upon proof of claim this issue is not at par value with the functional, circulating medium of exchange along with all the facts and law relied upon; ELSE this NOTE shall serve as legal tender for all debts, private and public and permission is given to the HOLDER and/or HOLDER IN DUE COURSE of this Promissory Note, to use this NOTE in any way necessary as a negotiable instrument to be financially traded upon; whereas such trade shall terminate the obligation therein.

Just a thought ....

Re: U.K. usufruct

1970grave
For those seeking a Copy of Certificate of Live Birth - this is the response in the UK

Good Afternoon
Many thanks for your e mail
I can confirm that under the health boards retention and destruction policy your birth records would have been destroyed. Unfortunately  we would no longer hold the information you require.
Kind regards.
Mrs Rachel Jones
Subject Access Supervisor
Princess Of Wales Hospital
Coity Road
Bridgend
CF31 1RQ
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: U.K. usufruct

1970grave
Update.
The 3rd and final notice of verification of complaint has been hand delivered to court and the team leader / clerk of court (although there is no such title in UK) has informed from my call to him that the papers have been filed with the comment NO ACTION (there is no file number either although i do reference the claim number that was attached to my repossession of home.
Am i correct - from the Christmas Gift and the recent audio - that i can hand write the gift, attach the notices, writ of warrant and penal notices that were issued by the courts concerning the repossession of my home and walk into court - on 'KINGS business - i assume i am now king from the audio' and claim my estate and revest all property immediately - and in doing so give to the storehouse and hold naked ownership.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: U.K. usufruct

Not sure how your would work this in UK as I am not to familiar with the courts and stuff there, but I am led to believe that one can use the gift in any matter, in any court .... but it is still going to depend upon the faith and belief of the one taking the action.

Re: U.K. usufruct

Medronihofree
Note they have said they no longer hold the live birth certificate...which is true, the original. They are spinning your words.

Did you write to the Foundation Trust or the Hospital, if you knock on the door of the chairman of the Foundation Trust, and say you want all related copies of the birth event, and they will ask what for...so to save time, say it is to investigate matters related to UDHR and child trafficking. Make sure you have the chairman's full name.