Twilight Zone

As many of you know, the site was down for a few days. This was intentional.

I recently went up to Minnesota and filed a Rule 220 Affidavit. Notary was done in Minnesota, the document Apostiled, and then filed into the County Recorder of Deed as instructed under the rule along with an Authenticated BC (not indorsed as I am not retiring anything) and an affidavit of correction we filed in DC District Court of which was Authenticated in Georgia.

When I arrived back and on the drive home, I received a phone call from a buddy of whom had received a call from an agent of whom he has talked with on occasion and of whom also warned him via a court case reference wherein one of the parties to the matter ended up in dumpster for teaching something regarding the IRS or something like that, and my buddy was asked one question: So when is Boris going to take down his site?.

Message received. It was directed at me, but at the same time it really wasn't. So, to protect all parties, I pulled the site. Deleted the whole directory and all files from the server. This was Wednesday, or maybe Tuesday. I forget.

Well as of today, the site is up and active. However, it is not by my doing. I never reloaded any files to the server, yet the site is up and operational. Looks like the universal forces wish and desire this site to remain.

And who am I to get in the way of another's happiness and success?

Re: Twilight Zone

Fathers son
Or maybe they are keeping it up for you to monitor. And track

Re: Twilight Zone

Rschallmo
It's not like you're doing something illegal, quite the contrary

Re: Twilight Zone

it may be the hosting service itself. Talked with my brother and he informed me that the server could have a memory cache to speed up delivery time of the web pages and that could still be in place and will only update when the cache is dumped or when the pages update to something new, but if the pages are missing, the server could still treat them as being there ... not sure.

All I know is I deleted the directory; the entire contents are gone off the server and on my computer and I never reloaded them.

So, it is what it is and this is what it is.

It will only add to my already legendary epicosity.

Re: Twilight Zone

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Twilight Zone

Rschallmo
Boris

Thank you for all you do, you impacted so many lives . You taught us so much thru your wisdom and knowledge . You give us information that we would never find on our own ( speaking for myself). Thank you again and I Will continue on this path.

Re: Twilight Zone

derek moran

Re: Twilight Zone

site is still up without any files to support it and I can't load new ones into the directory ...

how awesome is that !?!?