Turnabout makes for good humor

The Turnabout in Action ...

These guys get it more than most others with whom I talk. You can see the turnabout in action during in the evolution of the story; the opposing party is reduced to using the SAME "arguments" those it attempts to oppose; Rather comedic and exposes the retardation man has created for himself.

Now, these guys went and ran to their "savior" because they didn't like being exposed as hypocrites.

This is also rather funny, especially when it is a priest; he can always assert doing God's work and that the heathens are attempting to deny him his right of religion, especially since he bakery is nothing but a "tax collector" (Publican) and is forbidden from discrimination; a SIN, which means that action (SIN) underwrites the Priest's actions, if those actions we done in the NAME of God ;)

... makes for good humor for Boris.