Turnabout - Verification of Complaint

1970grave
Just thought I would post my own progress with the Verification of Complaint  and would encourage other to post their experiences too. It all helps and I'm sure Boris will welcome all feedback whether good or bad
I have written my Verification of Complaint (albeit in my own style and language that i can stand on - but based heavily on the original documents - SO PLEASE NO SHOUTING - lol) and sent to court
On 14th September i hand delivered my document 'verification of Complaint' to Court and directed that the matter be of Public Record (although in UK there is no Public Record - so i was told) and had a court stamp with date on my copy.
I then phoned a week later to enquire a response.
The 'Team Leader' (no Clerk of the Courts anymore in UK apparently) informed me that The Judge QC (who is  licensed as Chancellor of the Local Diocese - and was one of the Judges who had hands on my case when 'my' house was repossessed) had written on the document 'No direction - No Action - Miscellaneous Filing'.
I then wrote a second notice for Verification of Complaint to be a Matter of the Public Record and hand delivered to the same Team Leader / 'Clerk of the Court' and again had my copy court stamped with date. This time with direction to be delivered directly to the Treasury for execution and Copies to go to the County Administrator and the Clerk of the Court (or whatever name they may have in the UK)
I have phoned to day and the same Team Leader has informed that the Judge QC has written on the document 'No Action - File Only'
NOW - the fact that it has been accepted and filed does bring some comfort of recognition - OR - is there more to read in the Judges comments.
Secondly, do i proceed with a 3rd notice with further direction for the Verification of Complaint
and Finally, should i expect any response - if so would it be from the Court or Treasury or another entity.

Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Turnabout - Verification of Complaint

liberated
did you include a postal money order with an acceptance or did you just 'CHALLENGE/go to war" verification of a claim?

Re: Turnabout - Verification of Complaint

1970grave
No i did not include a postal order
please explain in depth
are you to say that i have created (the document) as a challenge to war
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Turnabout - Verification of Complaint

liberated
I take the word challenge to mean to take part in a contest/debate (go to war) or as a query as to the truth of something (proof of claim). To answer your question, I cannot as I do not know the specifics of your "challenge". As for a postal money order it has been suggested as part of the commercial redemption and novation procees to, A. Accept, B. Offer consideration, C. Request proof of claim, D. Get agreement (novation).   Therefore, when one makes challenge (request for proof of claim) along with consideration one stays in honor, does not challenge necessarily the debt as one is including tender/consideration which upoon acceptance is a new agreement (novation) which one can now stand upon as the CONTRACT/LAW.

Re: Turnabout - Verification of Complaint

Go read Malachi 3:10

One is to surrender what was taken from God Almighty to his storehouse then CHALLENGE God Almighty for the blessings of His new covenants ... the Verification of Complaint is the CHALLENGE to LORD Almighty (unification of LORD God and LORD of Hosts) of which is just the State (courts and all) for the blessings.

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."

This is the only place in the Bible that I know of where God Almighty commands one to Test (challenge) God Almighty for it is written that one should not tempt thy LORD not put him to test; Malachi 3:10 appears to be the exception to the rule; and there is NO difference between the operation of His Law in heaven or on earth and ALL Law is His Law for He created ALL.