Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

toddnaylor
Sorry,
it was very frustrating to have so much said that could not be comprehended. Or, just parts of it.
I know the information is there, and I am reading. Like I have for 7 years, and continue.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

How about making notes of what is not clear in those audios and post that here for discussion during the next talkshoe?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

toddnaylor
will do, what is the schedule for the next talkshoe?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

toddnaylor
09/28/2017 09:00 PM EDT

Never mind

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Orionstar
Hello Boris & fellow responsible Liberty lovers!

I will be unable to be on the call tonight, but wish to have two things focused on to further my understanding:

1. What is/was meant by use of green cards, or use a green card to ...?

2. In what way does the novation procedures effect, negate and or aid the long held notion of setting up Treasury Direct
    Accounts...or has that become out dated thinking.

Thanks for any clarity in advance!

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

1. I suggest the use of the Green Card Mail Return Receipt merely to have proof of signature by way of accommodation for the Claimant.

2. Why even think about Treasury Direct before one has a through comprehension of WHAT one is actually operating and HOW that operation functions?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Not quite clear about Annex A. My comprehension is that Annex A being a simple verified affidavit/complaint. Is the complaint the General Affidavit? The certified copy of the complaint being the copy so certified by clerk of recording?    It was mentioned on call that the turnabout docs are only used when there is a court case. That being said we do the redemption process, AfV/CAFV and then wait to do the turnabout docs ONLY when the alleged claimant brings an action in court?

Couldn't the turnabout docs be utilized by someone that lost property in foreclosure, post conviction of something or any other injury?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

You do know a compliant initiates a court case, correct? or that a BILL is a compliant?

You have been reading the articles, postings, and such and listening to the audios provided?

Just making sure because I am not about "Getting out," I am about taking over and fulfilling the FIRST Covenant with Adam: to subdue the Earth. I am not here to give you your freedom, but to lead you back to His good graces so He can decide what to do with you.

Because in truth, none of those are complaints. Those are all the RESULT of us getting into service-of-contract/account while operating the Infant NOT knowing we were the foreign beneficiary while also NOT knowing that we were to NOT service those contracts/accounts and also NOT knowing that without our actions, we would not be bound to service a contract/account we had ZERO business servicing.

See 31 USC 3713(b) and the definition of RATIFICATION

Now for those who just can not fathom what is being taught: ALL contracts/court cases/child custody issues/bills ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is a Contract made under Infancy.

It is IMPERATIVE that people comprehend that the JURIDIC PERSON (BC Name) is ALWAYS an INFANT because this is what is created at the hospital via the footprint and any CONTRACT made in infancy can be VOIDED.

The BC Name DOES NOT identify any LIVING being and PERSON is defined in 1 USC 8: "the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development." Does not matter what "homo sapiens" means or even if I am or not one, IRRELEVANT. The only thing that matters is the Juridic Person is an INFANT and since that Infant does not IDENTIFY any LIVING being, then by maxim of law, it must identify a DEAD being, thus a Decedent under presumption for the Turnabout undoes everything.

Go call the State vital stats, they will confirm the person.

The Annex A piece of paper acts like a cover page but gives notice that something in ANNEXED or part of the filing itself.

Annex A is where you ATTACH the accepted documents. Your CR(tm) process would go in there, the acceptance of the complaint/bill/order etc... would go in there. Any accepted certified copies from the court would go in there.

It is even funnier with all of this if one comprehends that there is NO MORE DEBT for that is the meaning of Jubilee. Go look up and read the inscription on the Liberty Bell: This is the year we return to the land, property, and our families.

The whole purpose of the CR(tm) is to show you, the doubter, that there exists no debt, thus SHOW you are free to return to your property and families and SHOW other doubters the same. No more probations, paroles, prison sentences, child support, mortgages, car loans, school loans, servitudes ... NOTHING.

The reason you are being taught all of this is to PROTECT you for when these guys come to collect on contracts in an attempt to get you to RECONTACT for payment of a debt that has already been forgiven; accept the Mark.

They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. (Ezekiel 34:27)

The ENTIRE Verification of Complaint is one COMPLETE filing and you can do the CR(tm) along with the Turnabout docs and put those into ANY matter, even one that has been "adjudicated"

The Turnabout Docs can be used anywhere at ANYTIME. For example: There is guy who did this in like Colorado or New Mexico or something like that long after the foreclosure had ended. The property was on the MLS Exchange, a lock box on the door. This thing was ready to go. He puts these docs into the matter. It wasn't the next day, but soon after, both the listing and the lock box was removed and he is now working on getting the title transferred.

If there is no court case and property is at stake, then try contacting the AGENCY in charge or even the Sheriff for your CONTRACT is enforceable against other US PERSONS for you are the Foreign Beneficiary and the Sheriff IS a Trustee. Now, this is just a suggestion because we just send everything to the Post Master and him deliver because when one uses a THIRD PARTY, constructive delivery occurs to the intended recipient and we always make the Treasury the recipient of the final securities.

Other than that, one can go read the articles provided on this site, look thru the posting, listen to the audios. Then, use that lump roughly 3 feet above one's ass, RE-learn HOW to think critically, and engage one's imagination on how to use and apply.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Yousawhat
http://www.library.unt.edu/gpo/acir/Reports/policy/A-23.pdf

1964 - Commision report on intergovernmental aspects on documentary taxes.  It details the spotty and/or lax enforcement of the federal stamp tax by local officials....sneaky f&$kers! Covers propert transfers, stocks, bonds and securities. Note page 22.  (Page 22 on the doc - shows as page 30 on the reader)

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Had no problem getting a po box without a physical address.  I was new in town and staying with friends so even if they had wanted a ohysical address it would not tie me to such.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Thanks Boris. Answered question when i listened to an earlier audio that brought clarity with the guy from Atlanta.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

would this carry on to an A4V, adding stamps to that doc or on a letter that informs someone of an A4V? Thusly moving jurisdiction under the Post Office

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ... SPECIAL UPDATE

SPECIAL UPDATE ...

This week's Thursday Talkshoe has been rescheduled to Tuesday for I will be out of town for the next week. Sorry for the short notice.

Show will be the same time, 9PM EST

I think ya'll will LOVE this show.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ... NOVEMBER 2 @ 9PM

Next Talkshoe: Thursday, Nov 2 @ 9PM EST