Turnabout Talkshoe ...

It is with hope and faith that I trust people have downloaded the Trunabout Audio and associated Documentation that I make this announcement.

Hopefully, people will join and I won't just be talking mindlessly into the ether, but starting this Thursday, August 31, at 9PM EST I will start doing bi-weekly Talkshoes to discuss this Turnabout, CR(tm) and philosophy behind implementation, execution and operation.

Surfing with the Alien Talkshoe

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 82668
9PM EST every other Thursday

So, if you all have questions, post them here and we will go over them during the Show as well as discuss questions live with participants ... hopefully

PS: I thought about offering cake and cookies, but y'all with have to settle for the promise that I will work on executing the hand-raising que thingy properly and not losing the recording in the depths of talkshoe limbo.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Sue Em
Which area of the US are you please Boris - so I can link from Eastern Coast Australia?  I think we are about 10 hours difference.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Well, the Time is scheduled for 9 PM EST every other Thursday starting August 31: this Thursday ...

therefore, I am probably located somewhere on the East Coast of United States, unless of course I were to NOT be on the East Coast and live elsewhere in the world and just like using non-local timing when planning these events, just to keep things interesting.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

alentejo angel
Looks like the podcast for me then
The old noodle doesn't function so well at 1 a.m. [my time zone]
Could try an afternoon siesta, I guess
Good to see you back on the airwaves
🌹💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Sue Em
Ha ha - so as well as learning to understand the teachings - I need to decipher the time diff!  Brain work at its finest!

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Sue Em
First rule of following a trail - read the info accurately.  The EST should have given it away!

9pm EST USA = 11am EST Aus.

Unless you are secretly transmitting from Lithuania!

Thanks B

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Jo King
The mortgage and promissory note were never stamped,

What about the "Doc Stamps" you pay the clerk when recording the mortgage?  Years ago they actually had something that looked like a stamp,  Kinda like a metered mail stamp on the document but now you see nothing but you pay for doc stamps.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Jo King
Question for the call.

I don't understand the PO Box strategy.  A po box has to be tied to a physical 911 address or they will not rent you one.   It is just an extension of the home mail box and is still considered free delivery,  a benefit. General Post Office is the true Post Office and is what I use.   I am everywhere in general and nowhere specific. Foreign, no mistake about that.   I see this working much better than getting tangled up in a PO Box.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

those are State Doc stamps ... for state corporate matters, not an internal revenue issue

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Jo King

I'm just kicking the can around some,  no argument intended

Postmaster Wakeman
POST-OFFICE, NEW-YORK, Oct. 10, 1862.

"Postage stamps" cannot be used as currency without diverting them from the purpose for which they were designed, and violating the orders of the Post-office Department. To use them as such is to wrest them from their proper office, and apply them to a purpose for which they were not designed. or adapted.

The Department, foreseeing the evil consequences which would result from this course, gave immediate and full notice, that it did not and could not furnish stamps for currency, and would only sell them to be used in prepayment of postage.

so are the stamps to add value to otherwise useless paper?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Jo King
just to be clear:

if you have a court case ongoing,  turnabout docs are mailed to the clerk of court, not requesting that they be filed into the case.  However if they take it a pond themselves to file into the case, no harm done    ??

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

nope ... even better if they do file it.

That way, there is no deniability.

The Court is NOT the enforcer of the Contract/Turnabout ... the Post Office performs this function.

If the court gets rid of the case, it did its job.

If not, then the matter goes to the Seat of Government as a Tort because one of their CONTRACTORS (Publicans) violated the Peace (court case is a declaration/act of war; the declaration of surrender is the white flag) and the JOB of any government is to PROTECT the exercise of inalienable rights and since, with the surrender, one is a FOUNDER via the Declaration (pledge of life, fortune, and sacred Honor), thus a BENEFICIARY of the Republican form of Government (govern thy self from within) of which the DEMOCRACY (US military) is the Trustee and Trust Protector; thus the military form of government is now subordinate to the civil for the TWO forms of government that were created by the Reconstruction Acts cease to exist as the people will have returned to the Land upon this Jubilee year, just as subscribed upon the Liberty Bell ...

This is all about the Unification of (Christ's) Church with (God's) State and all the people gotta do is Turnabout; turn away from the temptations of Satan and walk the path back to God Almighty using the light of Jesus Christ as your lighthouse to guide the way back home.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

re-listening to the audio ...

When Authenticating records, get them authenticated for UK as that is where the Claim originates as holders of the SS Bond of which is used to draw off to account for public debt obligation of which the Juridical Person is surety.

Birth Record authentication would be mainland China.

Also, any filings into Georgia should probably be notarized in Georgia because the Notary is authenticated at the county level then at the State level to get the Great Seal (double witness: two in private, two in public), then record the final doc into the County and get a Certified copy authenticated for the UK. Put stamps on the docs BEFORE they are filed in to the county (and maybe even before authentication?)  and put them on the Doc themselves, NOT the authentication attachments.

When you pull out the certified copies and get them Apostilled/Authenticated AND with all your own copies/records, only use copies thereafter of THAT document and place stamps on it as if it were an original. I recommend you scan the documents in, just makes things easier.

Reminder: a claim to be owner is a claim to be owned: the premise behind Is YOUR name (validating the claim of ownership: repudiation of the contract under seal) SUCH-AND-SUCH (the object subject to administration)

The acceptance of one SUBSTITUTING themselves to be SUCH-AND-SUCH (become the Juridical Person) = offering one's self as a sacrifice instead of accepting Christ's : a Martyr (SINNER) for the rebellion against God Almighty (SIN) ... SIN = rejection/breach of some contract or duty; SINNER = one whom SINS

AND the CROWN is the Trustee for the Vatican Property: the Juridical Person, using the BAR ('lil devils) as the PROSECUTOR for the ACCUSOR, and the CITY OF LONDON monetizes the SIN of that Juridical Person thru the Bankers and Stock Markets throughout the World;

The Juridical Person is the surety for all the debt created because of the SIN and now the CROWN, CITY OF LONDON, and COURTS service the resulting SIN-DEBT via the prisons, jails, and fines for those are usufruct of the FRUIT of the SIN; the punishment of the SINNER: the Juridical Person, while the Vatican remain the Naked Owner of the Juridical Person.

Thus, the VATICAN has re-created Earth in the Image of ITS God while leading the rebellion against God Almighty thru the perversion of the WORD by ITS apostles and clergy and in doing so, has build the very mechanism that will be utilized to spread God's Kingdom here on Earth when the meek inherit the Earth of which also results in VATICAN'S own prison of which VATICAN will never escape: forever trapped within the maze of Nimrod bowing down and falling to their knees begging to ITS GOD for salvation ...

All that will be heard is the return whisper of "... only when I get out"

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Jo King wrote
so are the stamps to add value to otherwise useless paper?

Postal stamps BOND the DELIVERY of the document within the Law of the Post Office for PUBLIC commerce (PUBLIC issue), thus within the Seat of Government, not within the Law of the Federal Reserve PRIVATE commerce, thus within a private BAR matter.

That is all those stamps really do: secure the jurisdiction in which the documents shall operate.

So, in essence, YES to your question. Adding VALUE to the paper so it can be ENFORCED within a COMPETENT jurisdiction, thus the paper is not useless, but WORTHY.

VALUE: the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

WORTHY: having or showing the qualities or abilities that merit recognition in a specified way; deserving effort, attention, or respect; good enough; suitable.

If the matter is not a public issue, then that matter stands as a private bar matter for the inclusion of one is the exclusion of another.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

alentejo angel
Having downloaded and listened to last Thurs.' audio [only the 2nd pass so far - many more + note-taking to go] I had a lightbulb moment.

Security of the Nation > Social Security > National Insurance [N.I. no. is the U.K. equivalent to the U.S. S.S. No.]

OK - admittedly no biggie to you seasoned stalwarts at all this stuff but I have to tell you - it was a HUGE "Ohhhhh...riiiiiight!" moment for noob[m]ee, as one who, trying to grasp these concepts, could be envisioned as that desperate soul from the silver screen, clinging by the fingernails to the ledge on the side of a high-rise, knowing that, with one false move, all that's been gained could be lost in a heartbeat and could herald looming oblivion back to the realm of "What the phuk!"
🌹💜
[How I wish I could have Boris on vinyl - that way, I could switch him from 78 rpm to 33. As that's not an option, I guess it's the > ll > « > ll « option for around, well...let me see - 4 hrs. or so  ]
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan
non

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

non
"[How I wish I could have Boris on vinyl - that way, I could switch him from 78 rpm to 33. As that's not an option, I guess it's the > ll > « > ll « option"

As an aid to you, if you use VLC media player, choose "Playback" and then "Speed" to throttle up or down the playback speed as you choose.  VLC has a lot of capabilities for you.  cheers

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

alentejo angel
This post was updated on .
Gratitude & thanks - sent from a techno dino
I'd try to get on the call live [if I could stay 'compos mentis' 'til 2 a.m.] but each time I've tried to join Bryan's 'Matrexit' group call, I successfully get on the 'chat' board but then can't join the audio.
💐💗
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

toddnaylor
I get all this, it would be very beneficial to those listening to these hours of recordings if they were intelligible.
Just saying, you guys have been on these calls for fucking years now, and cant seem to get the audio to an acceptable format?
Not meaning to rail on ya, but Damm! Cant even make it out?!
Maybe work on that in future recordings?

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

Apologies for the quality on a couple of those, but those recordings were not done by talkshoe, but by private people.

Talkshoe normally does the recording ... the first turnabout audio was done that way because talkshoe failed to process the audio and had to use a back up ... as far as I know, the last two, talkshoe did correctly.

There is another audio in there that was sent over from someone who recorded a call that happened spontaneously while I was in travel.

Maybe you would be willing to provide instructions of how to one more effectively? I am sure others would benefit from such immensely.

Re: Turnabout Talkshoe ...

toddnaylor
Thanks Dude,
I am an HVAC/R technician, I would advise if I could. Really!
That was what I call an 8 beer reply, although I was not counting, I'm sure more than 8 were involved.
I will ask someone I know who is more of an expert in that area what can be done for future recordings.

 I worked for a guy once that knew the billionaire developer Fred Trammell Crow, and he told me this guy gave him a nugget of information...."HALF OF BEING SMART IS KNOWING WHAT YOUR STUPID AT"!

I am pretty good at a few things, but very stupid in many others!

That's why we are all here. I actually built a professional quality recording studio in an old Carriage house. I thought it would be "Cool", and I could do that as a hobby. Well, you could hold a gun to my head and say " Record a song or die"! Just pull the trigger cause it aint happening, that's what the engineer is for.

You guys ever want to use the studio, I offer the room and my home. Plenty of room and a dam nice place. 45 miles east of St. Paul/Minneapolis in Wisconsin on the Apple River.
http://www.newrichmond-news.com/news/business/986543-professional-recording-services-provided-star-prairie-studio

12